Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-10-2005, 11:16 AM   #26
bradlm

bradlm can now change their title

Ok, call me piggy, but anyone who gave out the full sized candy bars was the best in my book! I still love Halloween. I love giving the candy to the kids and I love going trick or treating with my kids. I'm just a big 41-year old kid myself and will never get older for this!! oh yeah..is there anything better in the world than watching your toddler going through their candy pile for the first time??
bradlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 01:33 PM   #27
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhotphatgirl
Hey Jamie,Cat,Randi,Toodles,and everyone else.

Give me peanut butter kisses, candy corn with the chocolate tips and any fun size candy bars ....mmmmmmmmm
Heyas Catgirl...welcome to the board..I wondered where you have been.
Old 10-10-2005, 02:18 PM   #28
Redhotphatgirl
Summer time summer time

Redhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
Welcome to the board, Cat! It's a fun place. Come hungry!
Big smooches...to randi....
Redhotphatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 02:19 PM   #29
Redhotphatgirl
Summer time summer time

Redhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging inRedhotphatgirl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie
Heyas Catgirl...welcome to the board..I wondered where you have been.
Hey ya jamie...I been around but ya know me i like food....i am a foodee not a feeder.
Redhotphatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 05:13 PM   #30
dragorat
Fat & happy Rodent..:)

dragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging in

My fav. childhood treat memory was of my GREAT Grandfather's home made popcorn balls.He'd make them from scratch right in front of folks on Trick or treat night!
Old 10-10-2005, 08:03 PM   #31
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default All Of It

Tootsie Rolls......... the midgies, the regular size, the big size........ all of them ...... People at work know that if there is a TR in the house it is mine mine mine mine..... All this excitement now I need a nap
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 08:08 PM   #32
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"What's so fun about fun size candy bars? What's so fun about *less* candy? The only fun I'm gonna have is smearing this on the door when you close it!" -- Strong Bad

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 08:35 PM   #33
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Smile

I live kinda rural so I don't get many kids. I used to get full size Butterfingers for the few I would get. Now, a neighbor and I set up a deep fat fryer in the carport, and a camp chef (propane stove) to make fresh hot scones (or fry bread) with powdered sugar sprinkled on top. With a big kettle of hot cocoa. Halloween in these parts, lately, has been cold and windy.

Word has gotten out about our "treat" and so kids and their folks will stop by.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote