Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-09-2008, 08:29 PM   #26
Minerva_08

Minerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMinerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Seriously... *everything* leaves some sort of impression on my body
Minerva_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:12 AM   #27
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minerva_08 View Post
Seriously... *everything* leaves some sort of impression on my body
I hear ya on that one. I could eat nothing but strawberries for weeks and still gain weight. It's like my body WANTS to be this big.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:14 PM   #28
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Fast food..any kind..
Pasta..i am a carb addict, and pasta is my crack! I can eat pasta everyday..basically a entire box..with butter and parmesan cheese..i'll gain 6-8lbs in a week doing that!
Old 02-19-2008, 03:49 PM   #29
Minerva_08

Minerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMinerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neen View Post
Fast food..any kind..
Pasta..i am a carb addict, and pasta is my crack! I can eat pasta everyday..basically a entire box..with butter and parmesan cheese..i'll gain 6-8lbs in a week doing that!
Holy crap! me too....
Minerva_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 12:08 PM   #30
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

BEER!

i am a big beer drinker and it has shaped my belly rather nicely over the years. i do drink a good amount every night (ok its bad i know) but i notice if i get on a stella artois binge then i am fuller and puffier all over compared to some standard uk lagers or beers. i have put on 10lbs in a week when substituting my regular (carling or fosters) with stella!

my own experience but obviously really not recommended at all! eat food instead.

dont drink excessively guys! its just my own choice.
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 05:55 PM   #31
Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86 can now change their title

I found peanuts and nutter butter cookies work really well, albeit slowly.
Chubbyadmirer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:42 AM   #32
ChubbyFA

ChubbyFA can now change their title

Well, earlier today I had 2 double whoppers and 2 king sized fries from burger king... that 3000+ calorie meal should help lol
ChubbyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 05:04 PM   #33
BoNeCrUsHeR527

BoNeCrUsHeR527 has said some nice things

Mine is Pizza i like to eat a whole hot and ready to myself its soooooooooo good!
BoNeCrUsHeR527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:48 AM   #34
tummytubby
A Yummy Tummy

tummytubby can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestummytubby can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Chocolate, fries with mayonaise, kroket (a dutch snack, a sort of ragout covered in breadcrum and than deepfried) and potatochips!
tummytubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 01:55 PM   #35
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummytubby View Post
Chocolate, fries with mayonaise, kroket (a dutch snack, a sort of ragout covered in breadcrum and than deepfried) and potatochips!
well I've had all of that today, minus the kroket....plus some pizza....and I feel like I've already put weight on!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 02:15 PM   #36
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
well I've had all of that today, minus the kroket....plus some pizza....and I feel like I've already put weight on!
is that a good thing or bad thing? lol

For me, it was fast food....cheeseburgers/fries/drink did it everytime until I cut it out last february
Old 04-23-2008, 02:19 PM   #37
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
is that a good thing or bad thing? lol

For me, it was fast food....cheeseburgers/fries/drink did it everytime until I cut it out last february
It's whatever you want it to be, lol.

For me personally it was a bad day.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 11:04 PM   #38
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

no food in particular makes me gain, its more of my mood. there are lots of days where i just want to keep eating non stop, then there will be that random day where i eat normally. it's really a mood thing.
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:52 AM   #39
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbard90 View Post
no food in particular makes me gain, its more of my mood. there are lots of days where i just want to keep eating non stop, then there will be that random day where i eat normally. it's really a mood thing.
I don't suppose you have a Cheesecake Factory in Hartford or Stamford? lol its a great place to eat.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:20 AM   #40
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ice cream and milkshakes will do for me everytime.
A good binge will do wonders too.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:03 PM   #41
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

theres a cheesecake factory in west hartford (a lil nicer than hartford). i'm not sure if theres other ones in ct. i love that place lol cheesecake's my fave. i've eaten entire cheesecakes at a time (and often... its my dirty lil secret )
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #42
raab170

raab170 has said some nice things

Eat a lot of sugar/fat right before you go to bed, and dont eat often, but wait till ur starvin and than eat ALOT!

just a little tip. <3
raab170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:19 PM   #43
removed

removed has said some nice things

I love sauage and peppers sub with lots of cheese and sauce and about 20-30 garlic knots and the taramusi is to die for, and I could eat like 5 of them to start...I was about 211 when I started gaining and now I am around 270lbs and I love gaining....the more I gain the better the sex is for me *blush* lol and my bf loves it....so I eat high fat things that are so yummy so my belly gets more jiggly

BLESSED BE!!!:wubu:
removed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:31 PM   #44
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default Fattening

I have been enjoying toasted sandwitches with lot of deli meats and cheese, yum, have been able to sit and eat this till I am full, have ate a whole loaf of bread this way.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:35 PM   #45
ToniTails
"so FLUFFY!"

ToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging inToniTails makes people happy simply by logging in

i eat mostly healthy food--- my weaknesses are breads/pastas and ice cream
Old 06-02-2009, 06:15 PM   #46
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Carbs Carbs Carbs...
Old 06-07-2009, 05:33 AM   #47
Flabulous

Flabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFlabulous can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't think there's any one specific thing that's done it for me, the most likely is beer as I often go out drinking with friends and each pint is 200+ calories. I can drink 6 or 7 quite easily so that's adding a good few extra calories. I snack a lot on crisps and peanuts which are high in calories and I also eat more pizza and stuff like that. Am quite partial to a nice large pepperoni followed by a couple of pieces of cheesecake. Don't suppose that helps my waistline much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weejee View Post
I'd like to hear the different responses from different folks out there.

Me, If I spend a week munching chocolate, I'll put on POUNDS, not ounces. (I tend to gain a few ounces at a time.) Yet lots of "greasy" food doesn't make me gain as much(unless pimples carry weight.)

Some people have praised peanut butter.

What does it for you?
Flabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:03 AM   #48
thejuicyone
Juicy Juice

thejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging inthejuicyone makes people happy simply by logging in

That crazy underground shit. I don't know if ya'll have heard about it but it's called KFC and McDonalds and also Burger King.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~Brandi
thejuicyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:24 AM   #49
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

Pancakes loaded with butter and maple syrup. Seriously.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:25 PM   #50
pdesil071189

pdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespdesil071189 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Popcorn lol