Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 09-17-2007, 05:16 PM   #1
muddle

muddle has said some nice things
Default What can I expect?

Iíve recently started to gain weight. Iím honestly a fat girl by nature, but I decided to stop watching my diet as closely as I used to. I was around 160 but in the last 9 months, Iíve gained fifty pounds. The big thing for me when I started to gain weight was noticing the skin-on-skin contact of my newly developing tummy rolls. Every time I moved I was aware of the sensationÖalmost like a bug was crawling on my skin. It took me a few months to loose my sensitivity to this (probably because as my weight increase and my tummy grew, the sensation eventually became continuous). Now, within the last two months, Iíve noticed my tummy gets in the way of bending. When I go to reach something from the ground, Iím taken aback by how much tummy is in the way. Or when Iím sitting down and I lean forwardÖI find I canít lean quite as far forward as I used to be able to. One roll pushes into the next which pushes into my thighs and Iím almost forced backward. Now my question isÖwhat else can I anticipate with additional weight gain? What are some things that you perhaps noticed? My weight is pretty much evenly distributed and I still have the same shape I did when I was 160...thereís just a bigger outline.
muddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 06:12 PM   #2
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

That was a really hot post, I won't lie. lol

As far as what to expect... besides out growing clothes? Hehe, hmm. You might not be able to do some things as easy and you may get out of breath more. I don't know if I'm really the right person to respond to this though. I haven't been less than 300 in 5 years. Good luck with your gain though!
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:39 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm sure you can imagine most of it--and hopefully have some fun imagining it

One thing is that I bet you soon find that your pants start wearing out in the inner thigh sooner than anywhere else (if you don't outgrow them before wearing them out--it sounds like you've been gaining really quickly). Also if wearing a skirt/dress you might start getting 'chub rub' between your thighs.

Also you'll probably soon start noticing that it is hard to look down as far, as your double chin should start making it impossible to tuck your chin all the way down.

Most of the rest I think should be pretty obvious as everything thickens.

Regards;

-Ed
Old 09-18-2007, 06:50 AM   #4
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You'll tip over a lot and stumble as if you're going to fall. As the weight redistributes and your center of gravity shifts your body will have a time of it readjusting itself. You'll get up to go somewhere as you normally do and you will teeter over on one side barely catching yourself before you plummet to the ground.

Also when I lean back against a wall or a building it begins to feel like its shifting. I jerk away and find that the thing hasn't moved at all. The combination of warmth and pressure can sometimes cause fat to shift/settle and you will feel like the earth is moving but its not, its you.

I miss being able to sit on the floor with my legs crossed though that didn't really begin to happen till I reached the 300's so you're a ways off from that.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 06:52 AM   #5
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

yeah, like lilly says, balance goes. And you'll start to sweat in places you never had before. I don't say: never did before, b/c the places themselves are new!

You'll learn to be less miserly. Not b/c you want to, but b/c you won't be picking up anything less than a quarter off the floor anymore. Pennies? Nickels? Forget it! Not worth the effort.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 04:44 PM   #6
muddle

muddle has said some nice things

It's so funny that you say this! I've been tipping over all the time recently. I thought, "gee..this is strange. maybe I should go see my doctor...i probably have a brain tumor or inner ear infection...." Nope, it's just my big butt and tummy. You saved me a doctor's visit. Thanks for the info.

One thing I hate that I've noticed is if I lie down on the bed in just the right way my back fat squishes up and I end up pinching a roll. I've done this so many times lately. Then I have to sit up and wiggle my fat around so nothing gets pinched. It's a pain in the butt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
You'll tip over a lot and stumble as if you're going to fall. As the weight redistributes and your center of gravity shifts your body will have a time of it readjusting itself. You'll get up to go somewhere as you normally do and you will teeter over on one side barely catching yourself before you plummet to the ground.

Also when I lean back against a wall or a building it begins to feel like its shifting. I jerk away and find that the thing hasn't moved at all. The combination of warmth and pressure can sometimes cause fat to shift/settle and you will feel like the earth is moving but its not, its you.

I miss being able to sit on the floor with my legs crossed though that didn't really begin to happen till I reached the 300's so you're a ways off from that.
muddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:52 PM   #7
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddle View Post
...One thing I hate that I've noticed is if I lie down on the bed in just the right way my back fat squishes up and I end up pinching a roll. I've done this so many times lately. Then I have to sit up and wiggle my fat around so nothing gets pinched. It's a pain in the butt.
Welcome to my world!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 04:59 AM   #8
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddle View Post
It's so funny that you say this! I've been tipping over all the time recently. I thought, "gee..this is strange. maybe I should go see my doctor...i probably have a brain tumor or inner ear infection...." Nope, it's just my big butt and tummy. You saved me a doctor's visit. Thanks for the info.

One thing I hate that I've noticed is if I lie down on the bed in just the right way my back fat squishes up and I end up pinching a roll. I've done this so many times lately. Then I have to sit up and wiggle my fat around so nothing gets pinched. It's a pain in the butt.
Oh yeah, the fat pinching. What drives me crazy is when I'm wearing jeans and I sit down some inner thigh fat gets pinched in a tight fold in the fabric. I then begin to wince and do this funny booty hop dance spreading my legs and shaking out my thigh with an astonished audience looking on. Great attention grabbing trick.

Along the same lines of the center of gravity thing there is the depth perception issue too. I'm not sure if you've grown significantly bigger but if your mind still thinks you are smaller subconsciously you might not know that objects are much closer than they appear. You will knock stuff over, get caught on door handles, rub up against walls because you are not as far away from these things as you were a few months ago. Between that, the booty hop and the tipping over you will be a hit at parties.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 05:39 AM   #9
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
, get caught on door handles,
every day, my friend, every day. And i have the big purple hip bruises to prove it!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:55 AM   #10
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Yes I was wearing some Jeans last night- I know they were looking at them saying oh she's gained a lot of weight but I didn't care

Last edited by AnnMarie; 09-22-2007 at 02:29 PM.
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote