Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-27-2007, 07:14 AM   #1
Weejee

Weejee can now change their title
Default Talk About Your Latest Gains!

For anyone here who is actively gaining, why don't we broadcast our latest changes?

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 09-27-2007 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Wrong board for weight loss discussion
Weejee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 07:17 AM   #2
Weejee

Weejee can now change their title
Default New Pudge Coming On

Today I think I saw the shadow of a new bulge forming on my right side. Side bulges-eh. But widening is a part of the feel too. And I definitely feel something new there!
Weejee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 07:28 AM   #3
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I gained 6 lbs in less than a week. Damn party weekends !!!
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 07:45 AM   #4
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

My scale won't register my weight on one alone. So with the help from a visiting friend the other week, we put two scales together and added the two up. It actually worked. I had not weighed myself in months, but the gain was about 30 lbs. Happy Sasha.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 07:53 AM   #5
Fatassmelissa
On Timeout

Fatassmelissa has said some nice things

Well, since i have no feeder anymore, i don't gain as much usually but in the last month i gained 40lbs!, so now i'm up to 413lbs!
x
Fatassmelissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 09:04 AM   #6
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

After a couple of care packages from a certain Sam (thanks Sam!) that I've mostly consumed over the last week my scale registered over 360. My actual weight the next morning was 357 or so, but that was still a gain of almost a pound a day.

I'm trying to keep an eye out for new stretch marks. I haven't had any new ones in a long time. I'm definitely feeling bigger though!
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 01:57 PM   #7
Tanicarl

Tanicarl has said some nice things
Default My recent gains

About the past two weeks I have been eating out everyday (fast food mostly) and having extravagent desserts every night. I haven't weighed since last friday but I was 294 then, up from 290. I have noticed new stretch marks and I feel bigger and my clothes feel tighter so if I had to guess I probaly put on another 2 or 3 pounds easy. This is all the more exciting because I'll be breaking the 300 pound mark, I know it's not a big deal but, for me it is!
Tanicarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 02:44 PM   #8
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My appetite et al kind of dipped as I lost 4 lbs to 231.
May go up again but not sure for now.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 04:30 PM   #9
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i'm up to 229. i'm really excited because my arms are starting to fill out AND i can pinch my cheeks a lot now
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:07 AM   #10
sangeluna

sangeluna has said some nice things

Hi, I’m Henna and I’m new to this board.

At the beginning of spring 2006, I weighed about 155 (the highest I’ve ever weighed), but I was sick for several months and lost 18 pounds. Since the New year, I wanted to gain back to a healthier weight (I’m 5’8” and muscular). So I gained back a few over the spring, and hovered around 140 all summer. But I’ve always preferred a softer, more cushioned physique, so about three weeks ago, I decided to start gaining again and have put on about 7 pounds since. I hope to gain 25 to 30 more, before the end of this year.
sangeluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 08:49 AM   #11
_broshe_
*SIGH*

_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics_broshe_ does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangeluna View Post
Hi, Iím Henna and Iím new to this board.

At the beginning of spring 2006, I weighed about 155 (the highest Iíve ever weighed), but I was sick for several months and lost 18 pounds. Since the New year, I wanted to gain back to a healthier weight (Iím 5í8Ē and muscular). So I gained back a few over the spring, and hovered around 140 all summer. But Iíve always preferred a softer, more cushioned physique, so about three weeks ago, I decided to start gaining again and have put on about 7 pounds since. I hope to gain 25 to 30 more, before the end of this year.
good luck henna

most recenly, i've been on a down spiral (damed cows are to fast) ive lost about 20 lbs this summer (I was at 250 or so)
_broshe_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 10:16 AM   #12
chillaxin

chillaxin can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschillaxin can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
i'm up to 229. i'm really excited because my arms are starting to fill out AND i can pinch my cheeks a lot now
Just reading that made me excited for you!
chillaxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 03:39 PM   #13
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
My scale won't register my weight on one alone. So with the help from a visiting friend the other week, we put two scales together and added the two up. It actually worked. I had not weighed myself in months, but the gain was about 30 lbs. Happy Sasha.
You are wonderful!

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 08:40 PM   #14
Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86 can now change their title

Over the past few weeks I've gained about 15 pounds. My belly is starting to jiggle when I walked which makes me seriously excited. At my current gaining rate of two pounds a week I'll reach my weight goal in no time.
Chubbyadmirer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 05:59 PM   #15
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

I've been stuck at 190 for the longest I keep eating all the sugar I can get my fingers on but I'm not puting on more weight but my weight fluctuates so I may be 190 one day and then 193 the next so yeah but I"m happy that I'm gaining weight I love being a 14 but I'd like to be a size 10 thats a good size and you're still considered big boned if you're a size 10 because its not considered compatiable to any of the other sizes such as sizes 2-8 I hate those sizes
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:20 AM   #16
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Leonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Um, Hottest Thread Ever?
We offer you ESCAPE!
Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 01:36 AM   #17
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanicarl View Post
This is all the more exciting because I'll be breaking the 300 pound mark, I know it's not a big deal but, for me it is!
hitting 300 is totally a big deal! when i finally hit it i was so excited! and rightfully so!
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 05:25 AM   #18
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBlackSista View Post
I've been stuck at 190 for the longest I keep eating all the sugar I can get my fingers on but I'm not puting on more weight but my weight fluctuates so I may be 190 one day and then 193 the next so yeah but I"m happy that I'm gaining weight I love being a 14 but I'd like to be a size 10 thats a good size and you're still considered big boned if you're a size 10 because its not considered compatiable to any of the other sizes such as sizes 2-8 I hate those sizes
The unfortunate reality seems to be that for most people, if you want to gain weight, go on a weight loss diet and lose 10 or 20 lbs. Then eat what you want and gain 15 to 30 lbs. Many people who did not want to gain weight found, to their displeasure, that this worked well for them.

Russell
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 06:05 AM   #19
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title

Sasha,
that is soooo exciting I wish I was there to see

tell us what are you up to now?? Any goals or whatever happens happens :-)
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:24 PM   #20
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
hitting 300 is totally a big deal! when i finally hit it i was so excited! and rightfully so!
You are a good girl

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 11:07 AM   #21
jarhead78

jarhead78 has said some nice things

Quote:
Oh wow! 229! keep up the good work you beautiful woman!
jarhead78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:46 PM   #22
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Woot for the cheeks!
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 06:41 PM   #23
Tanicarl

Tanicarl has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Thanks Ivy, I am really excited the question is where I will go from there , lol.
Tanicarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 07:56 PM   #24
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I do declare I'm at 205; thus, my Freshman 15 and my Sophomore 15 have combined to form the Froshmore 30, aka Voltron.

Anyway, the cafeteria's been very good to me this year. What I wanna know is: How do more people not expand to large proportions by the time they hit graduation? I'm finding it exceedingly easy.
FaxMachine1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 09:57 PM   #25
sangeluna

sangeluna has said some nice things

[QUOTE=sangeluna;569501]I ... hovered around 140 all summer. But ... about three weeks ago, I decided to start gaining again and have put on about 7 pounds since. I hope to gain 25 to 30 more, before the end of this year.[/QUOTE]

Well, as it turns out, I was wrong when I posted about how much Iíd gained since the first week of September: I got on the scale the next morning (Friday) and discovered that Iíd only gained 4 lbs, not 7, since I forgot that I tend to lose about 3 lbs over night.

That said, after several days of eating, while conscientious counting calories to make sure I ate 3500 over my daily maintenance amount, I weighed myself this morning, and Iím now up to 150 lbs, for a gain of 6 lbs in 5 days!!

Altogether, Iíve gained an inch on my chest and hips, and 4 inches on my waist. And my belly is starting to poke out above my pants (sorry donít have a camera or Iíd show yíall).

So now my initial goal is to get to 160 by Halloween. Then, if I like my bodyís shape, Iíll stop and try to maintain it -- not so easy, when ďletting myself goĒ means loosing, rather than gaining weight! Otherwise, I'll keep going, 10 lbs each month, till I like what I see.

Eventually, Iíll have to dispense with the ďnumber on the scaleĒ method, in favor of circumference measurements, because Iím also a weight lifter, and Iím slowly gaining muscle (about a pound a month).
sangeluna is offline   Reply With Quote