Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-03-2007, 10:11 PM   #26
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, I gained at least 7 pounds in under a week... and I couldn't be happier!
Old 10-04-2007, 09:08 AM   #27
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

This is such an encouraging thread. Thank you everyone! I'm still right around 360, and I'm thinking I'd like to be 370 by the end of the year and hold steady there for a while.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:35 AM   #28
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

So, I'm one of those people who doesn't really notice their gains until they're smacked in the face with it. I think I mentioned this in another thread.

Anyway, yesterday was my first day back to school for the new quarter since I was sick on Monday.

First, I had to go to see my adviser and I went to sit in the chair in her office and my ass would not fit. I literally couldn't squeeze myself down enough to get into it. When I went to her about a month ago to register, I fit. It was super tight, but I could get into the chair. This time, not at all.

Then, I go to class. All of my classes last quarter were in computer labs, design labs, and art labs. So the chairs were all big, armless, computer rolly chairs. I haven't had a class in a lecture hall in over 4 months.. and oh, about 60 pounds. Well, 2 of my classes are in lecture halls and they all have what i always thought were pretty decent sized chairs with metal arm rests. I got to class yesterday and found a seat and pretty much just kinda plopped down. Ouch! I hit the sides of my hips on the armrests and then slid in. The sides of my hips poured out around the bar and the corner of my belly kinda perched on top of the armrest. The last time I sat in those chairs, I fit in them. Infact, I had room left over! It wasn't even close to being a tight fit.. now, I barely fit.

After school I went to Nordstrom to do some window shopping as my birthday is coming up. I usually can fit into anything there in a 24, even though I'm a 26 and sometimes a 28 everywhere else. Every dress that I tried on was being totally stretched to the max. I did find a coat that fit, which was great. But nothing else did. Even the dress I almost bought last month that was still there and marked down now no longer fit me. I was pretty shocked. I really hadn't realized how big I've gotten.

After shopping came dinner. I stopped in Chipotle since I haven't been there in forever. I get my burrito and go to my usual booth near the window (the only one in the entire restaurant that I get decent cell phone reception in) . And the booth seemed quite a bit smaller than the last time I was there. I used to have an inch or so of room between my belly and the table.. Now my belly touches the table and even spills out on top of it. Pretty much the hottest part of my day. haha

I guess I'm finally starting to realize just how big I am actually getting.. and I really, really like it. A lot.

(How the heck did this get so long?! sorry guys!)
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:44 AM   #29
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
So, I'm one of those people who doesn't really notice their gains until they're smacked in the face with it. I think I mentioned this in another thread.

Anyway, yesterday was my first day back to school for the new quarter since I was sick on Monday.

First, I had to go to see my adviser and I went to sit in the chair in her office and my ass would not fit. I literally couldn't squeeze myself down enough to get into it. When I went to her about a month ago to register, I fit. It was super tight, but I could get into the chair. This time, not at all.

Then, I go to class. All of my classes last quarter were in computer labs, design labs, and art labs. So the chairs were all big, armless, computer rolly chairs. I haven't had a class in a lecture hall in over 4 months.. and oh, about 60 pounds. Well, 2 of my classes are in lecture halls and they all have what i always thought were pretty decent sized chairs with metal arm rests. I got to class yesterday and found a seat and pretty much just kinda plopped down. Ouch! I hit the sides of my hips on the armrests and then slid in. The sides of my hips poured out around the bar and the corner of my belly kinda perched on top of the armrest. The last time I sat in those chairs, I fit in them. Infact, I had room left over! It wasn't even close to being a tight fit.. now, I barely fit.

After school I went to Nordstrom to do some window shopping as my birthday is coming up. I usually can fit into anything there in a 24, even though I'm a 26 and sometimes a 28 everywhere else. Every dress that I tried on was being totally stretched to the max. I did find a coat that fit, which was great. But nothing else did. Even the dress I almost bought last month that was still there and marked down now no longer fit me. I was pretty shocked. I really hadn't realized how big I've gotten.

After shopping came dinner. I stopped in Chipotle since I haven't been there in forever. I get my burrito and go to my usual booth near the window (the only one in the entire restaurant that I get decent cell phone reception in) . And the booth seemed quite a bit smaller than the last time I was there. I used to have an inch or so of room between my belly and the table.. Now my belly touches the table and even spills out on top of it. Pretty much the hottest part of my day. haha

I guess I'm finally starting to realize just how big I am actually getting.. and I really, really like it. A lot.

hot hot hottie hot hot hot hot. good Lord, that's hot.

i gained 10 lbs in like a week about 2 weeks ago, then got strep last week and lost 11. imagine that. im back up to i think 153...we'll see how long this lasts.

Last edited by ClashCityRocker; 10-04-2007 at 10:44 AM. Reason: i forgot to say how much i weighed...silly me!
ClashCityRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:49 AM   #30
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Ivy, you and I HAVE to get together some time. Have to have to. We think alike. XD Awesome post, rep coming your way.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:19 PM   #31
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
hot hot hottie hot hot hot hot. good Lord, that's hot.
hahahaha! thank youuuu
Old 10-04-2007, 06:22 PM   #32
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Ivy, you and I HAVE to get together some time. Have to have to. We think alike. XD Awesome post, rep coming your way.
yay! thank you for the rep! that'd be fun!!
Old 10-04-2007, 06:28 PM   #33
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Wish I was in THAT class!
Old 10-05-2007, 01:58 AM   #34
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:

Ivy, you are the hottest thing that ever happened to Dimensions
The world would look much better with more girls like you!

Bellyrubs,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 03:26 AM   #35
Tychondarova
Incredible Expanding Boy!

Tychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Exclamation

Quote:

-Ty

In a world fraught with disturbingly malnourished stick figure women whose heads look entirely too large for their bodies, we should all thank a higher power for this wondeful site.
Tychondarova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 04:10 AM   #36
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title
Default Ivy Hot Hot Hot

Ivy,
I am just catching up here on this thread All I can say IS WOW that is one hot story and true to boot I may have missed it but do you have some older pics to your most recent to see the magnificient difference

anxiously waiting

biackrlng@aol.com

Quote:

biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 02:19 PM   #37
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by biackrlng View Post
Ivy,
I am just catching up here on this thread All I can say IS WOW that is one hot story and true to boot I may have missed it but do you have some older pics to your most recent to see the magnificient difference

anxiously waiting

biackrlng@aol.com
You need to sign up to Ivy's site (www.hotfattygirl.com)
All I can say is, that your dollars are worth spent.
Ivy is a doll and her pictures and videos are just as awesome as the lady herself

GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 01:28 AM   #38
Ivy
more cake, please!

thank you! i should have some good comparison stuff i'll be posting around dimensions this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biackrlng View Post
Ivy,

anxiously waiting

biackrlng@aol.com
Old 10-06-2007, 01:29 AM   #39
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL View Post
Ivy, you are the hottest thing that ever happened to Dimensions
The world would look much better with more girls like you!

Bellyrubs,
GPL.
hahaa, i don't know about all that GPL. i think the world has plenty of very beautiful and very unique girls who are perfect as they are. lol the world is better like that!

but thank you, you are very sweet.
Old 10-07-2007, 07:15 AM   #40
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

After reading that, I have decided I must work harder to find employment so that I might afford a paysite subscription.

@_@ MUST BUY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:57 PM   #41
sangeluna

sangeluna has said some nice things
Default Re: Talk About Your Latest Gains!

I went to the doctor on Monday for a minor complaint, and through the whole appointment kept wondering if she would comment on my 12 lbs gain, since I was last in her office, back in June. Finally, to put my mind at rest, I called attention to the gain and asked, "Is that something to be concerned about?” and she said, “No, I though you were too skinny before.” I was and then

What amazed me about this was that back in June, my BMI was about 21 (2.5 points higher than “underweight” and 4 points lower than “overweight”, which I thought was totally healthy. The only explanation for this, I guess that I might have more muscle than I'd thought. I lift weights three days a week and am pretty strong, but I've never thought I looked like a body builder (on the other hand, that may be because I'm a redhead and I can't tan).

Now my BMI is 23, which would normally be 2 points below the “overweight” range. But since 21 is “underweight” on me, I suppose that I would have to have a BMI of at least 27.5, to qualify as “overweight”.

Anyhow, since I posted a week ago, I’ve only managed to gain ONE lousy pound! This, despite baking and eating two large batches of cookies on top of my maintenance-level Caloric intake. I think my metabolism has increased, which is really a good thing, since I never had much energy before. But it’ll make getting fat even harder than it was before.

On the up side (pun not intended), at least my measurements are a bit bigger: I gained an inch in the bust, an inch in the waist and an inch and a half in the thickest part of my hips. I am not sure how this is even possible, given a gain of only one pound, but maybe some of the weight I gained last week was still being digested and deposited over the next 48 hours. In any case, now I can finally pinch slightly more than an inch on the front of my belly, but the skin over my ribs and over the fronts of my iliac crests is still too thin and my bones are still visible. It’s nice to have a perkier bust and a slightly rounder butt than I had a month ago.

At this rate, I don’t know if I'll can get to 160 by Halloween, after all, so I’ll just have to be patient, I guess

Henna
sangeluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 01:08 AM   #42
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

I can't fit in the desks we have that well anymore... I have to turn to make sure I can fit... But the weird thing is that I'm wondering if this gaining I'm doing is the right thing... I mean, I really want to, but I don't want to...
Old 10-11-2007, 08:40 AM   #43
Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86 can now change their title

I just hit 171 lbs! That's not alot but I've managed to exceed my weight goal which was something I didn't think I'd do. Now all I have to do is figure out where to go from here.
Chubbyadmirer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 12:28 AM   #44
sangeluna

sangeluna has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
I can't fit in the desks we have that well anymore... I have to turn to make sure I can fit... But the weird thing is that I'm wondering if this gaining I'm doing is the right thing... I mean, I really want to, but I don't want to...
I wondered about that, too, when I made the decision to gain. For me, it's mainly a matter of staying healthy. I would stop if I thought that my health was in danger. There are other considerations, though, like clothes, family reactions, and physical comfort. That last one has to do with how I feel, being in a bigger body. I know that I don't feel comfortable in a skinny body, but I don't know how big I'll have to get, to feel just right. I'm not gaining, to please anyone else (not even my boy friend, though he doesn't mind me gaining), I just want to feel more comfortable in physical space.

Henna
sangeluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 11:52 AM   #45
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Are you kidding? You're like the Garrison Keiller of BBWs. You could talk all day about your gaining exploits and have my attention.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:09 PM   #46
Aurora
Kushy Curves

So I had a wonderful feederism-filled weekend, and I can proudly proclaim my scale read 370 this morning. Of course my exact body weight is probably a little bit less, but I'm damn close. I think I might rest easy at this point for a while. I've outgrown a good portion of my wardrobe as it is! Popped some buttons too. Fun stuff.

~Aurora
Old 10-14-2007, 07:09 PM   #47
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

Quote:
So I had a wonderful feederism-filled weekend, and I can proudly proclaim my scale read 370 this morning. Of course my exact body weight is probably a little bit less, but I'm damn close. I think I might rest easy at this point for a while. I've outgrown a good portion of my wardrobe as it is! Popped some buttons too. Fun stuff.

~Aurora
Sounds great to me, Aurora...

Just making yourself look good for me... I mean, everyone...

As for me... I think I gained some more since 2XL shirts are starting to look a bit small on me... and my tummy is really squishy now...
Old 10-19-2007, 03:39 PM   #48
Foolish Fool

Foolish Fool can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFoolish Fool can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Thumbs up

Quote:
So I had a wonderful feederism-filled weekend, and I can proudly proclaim my scale read 370 this morning.
no kidding?!
that is fantastic! i'm super happy for you! (and happy for me, cuz then that means i get to see your progress in pic/vid form. ) glad to hear you are acheiving your dreams! continued success!
Old 10-19-2007, 03:47 PM   #49
Weejee

Weejee can now change their title

[
Altogether, Ive gained an inch on my chest and hips, and 4 inches on my waist. And my belly is starting to poke out above my pants (sorry dont have a camera or Id show yall).

That's a quote from Sangeluna.

Boy am I jealous! For every ounce I gain on my belly, I must gain THREE on my hips and butt. Who gives a dang about hips and butt? I always had a big fat butt and hips, even when my weight was average!

Grrrrr!
Weejee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 04:16 PM   #50
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Lots of people care about hips and butt Weejee! Some even prefer it.

Latest news with me isn't much different, but I will throw out that I've outgrown most of my wardrobe. I've been wearing 2x shirts since my early highschool days, and now 2x is getting pretty darn tight, and short. They don't cover my belly if I "let it all hang out." Time to go shopping soon methinks! A close friend also bought me a few pairs of jeans, size 32 so I've got some growing room lol. They're loose but they fit great with a belt. I'm looking forward to having to put those notches further and further out.

~Aurora