Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-16-2009, 12:19 PM   #101
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Well, I went to the doctor a few weeks ago, and found out that I had only gained two pounds since the last time I saw her (about may of LAST YEAR). I'm 300 lbs. give or take. That really surprised me. I thought I weighed much more than that. However, I'm going to need to be god. I'm going in around Christmas to get a blood test and see if I have diabetes. There's ahistory of it in my family.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 03:50 PM   #102
hela90

hela90 has said some nice things

im down to 120!
hela90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:54 PM   #103
seasuperchub84

seasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesseasuperchub84 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You have to be up front and forward with your doctor....be like look I am not really into weight loss at this time. It really helps them to know what you are going to do, arent going to do, and what medications need to be prescribed.

I probably put years onto my life my simply saying I wont do this, because they put me on BP meds so early, it probably saved my heart from dying at 40, hopefully I can get to 60-70. Id be happy then.

I wont lose weight, and they need to realize this.
seasuperchub84 is offline   Reply With Quote