Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-28-2007, 06:46 PM   #51
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not to mention, this BMI is a bunch of crap. Penn and Teller proved that in their "Bullshit" series. The site linked by the OP actually claims that BMI is a good indicator of body fat. A 6'00" 235 lb body builder with 5% body fat has the same BMI as a 6'0'' 235 lb couch potato with 21% body fat. So please, those of you that are discouraged by the BMI, don't be. And those of you who are proud of who you are................................... carry on.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 08:31 PM   #52
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

22.6...5'9 @ 153.

im hella scrawny!
Old 09-28-2007, 08:36 PM   #53
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
22.6...5'9 @ 153.

im hella scrawny!
5'11" and 160. 22.3... Just a little under you. Me and you got that muscle going for us though Cool Keith.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 12:15 AM   #54
fatchicksrockuk

fatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
Just a word of advice. If you are an FA who just really wants to be part of the community and talk about certain topics and fantasies and gain attention/response to your thoughts/ideas... you don't have to pretend to be a woman to do so. This only causes resentment over time when people start figuring out that they've been duped.

It's my best guest and in my mind it's pretty clear you've take on a "undercover persona" and it's not necessary. Just be yourself and people will respect you more and participate on many levels.

Just my two cents.

-Heather
Well called, I think a few of us were thinking this!
fatchicksrockuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 01:27 PM   #55
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Not to mention, this BMI is a bunch of crap. Penn and Teller proved that in their "Bullshit" series. The site linked by the OP actually claims that BMI is a good indicator of body fat. A 6'00" 235 lb body builder with 5% body fat has the same BMI as a 6'0'' 235 lb couch potato with 21% body fat. So please, those of you that are discouraged by the BMI, don't be. And those of you who are proud of who you are................................... carry on.

But just for the record.... I'm a 33.7

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 01:53 PM   #56
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Not to mention, this BMI is a bunch of crap. Penn and Teller proved that in their "Bullshit" series.
I found out I was obese (31 BMI) at the doctor's office. It was a self-diagnosis - I figured it out on a wall chart while waiting. I'm scheduled for WLS right after Thanksgiving.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 07:06 PM   #57
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ok. so i'm almost supersized, and i thought i was just a plumper

*freaked out*

Last edited by Suze; 09-29-2007 at 07:23 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 07:21 PM   #58
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
5'11" and 160. 22.3... Just a little under you. Me and you got that muscle going for us though Cool Keith.
hah mine's not muscle...it's ego.

joking, joking. it's wit. (carries a lotta weight!)
Old 09-29-2007, 09:23 PM   #59
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No comments about my "Ultimate Attraction" photo. I'm.. crushed..
Old 09-30-2007, 03:12 AM   #60
AtlasD

Location: between 90 degrees north latitude and 90 degrees south latitude
AtlasD can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAtlasD can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default the BMI thing

26.5- not high enough. It's been a struggle-
Old 09-30-2007, 07:50 AM   #61
traveldude1961

traveldude1961 can now change their title

38.6 pretty good
traveldude1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:55 PM   #62
Pearlover90000

Pearlover90000 has said some nice things

I think dudes who pretend to be female are doing us and themselves a disservice----and it's not ethical---and maybe even alittle sick---

PL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
Just a word of advice. If you are an FA who just really wants to be part of the community and talk about certain topics and fantasies and gain attention/response to your thoughts/ideas... you don't have to pretend to be a woman to do so. This only causes resentment over time when people start figuring out that they've been duped.

It's my best guest and in my mind it's pretty clear you've take on a "undercover persona" and it's not necessary. Just be yourself and people will respect you more and participate on many levels.

Just my two cents.

-Heather
Pearlover90000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 04:07 PM   #63
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I guess I'm only "Dubs"...

lol
Old 09-30-2007, 07:05 PM   #64
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Bmi

427@5'8"=64.9=BigDog

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 09:30 PM   #65
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

65.4 baby Its confirmed, as if it needed to be. I am a SSBBW.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:03 AM   #66
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 240 lbs

BMI: 33.5

I will not rest until that BMI hits 90! Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Old 10-01-2007, 02:12 AM   #67
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Height - 6'0 ft

Weight - 230 lbs

BMI - 31.2

Apparently that makes me "obese".

Feh.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 02:36 AM   #68
dreistein

dreistein has said some nice things

I am sorry guys, i'm just not born to be too big.

Metric stats: 1,92 m

88 Kilos

BMI: 23.6
dreistein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 07:14 AM   #69
TheIceManVer2.0

TheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

6'2 228lbs. 29.3 BMI
meh... borderline obesity. Which is funny because if I flex my abs, you can see them. Go figure. My girl's is 39.3, so I guess she is only obese, if AnnMarie is "dubs" and Heather is "trips", then my girl is just "sings". sorry about the cheesyness.
TheIceManVer2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:09 AM   #70
Dibaby35
Chicken n' Dumplings

Dibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDibaby35 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

BMI = 31.0

Yeah so there I'm obese....and I keep on hearing I'm too skinny..HA!
Dibaby35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:26 AM   #71
Carol W.

Carol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCarol W. can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Mmmm, let's see here....

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 438(ish)
BMI: 72.9

Yup, I'm a big old girl, all right! (and that's just fine!)
Old 10-01-2007, 08:41 PM   #72
elggij

elggij has said some nice things

I'm 42.6, and my g/f is 4'9" and 36.9
elggij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:04 PM   #73
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

<----fatty
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 11:03 AM   #74
BigJB1974

BigJB1974 can now change their title

Mines is 39.8
BigJB1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 06:27 PM   #75
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Height - 6'0 ft

Weight - 230 lbs

BMI - 31.2

Apparently that makes me "obese".

Feh.

well, we didn't want to say anything, but now that you've brought it up...
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote