Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-20-2006, 07:52 PM   #1
Tarella

Tarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticed
Default Oh More beautiful fat rubbing off on me

Hi Everyone,

I was going through old photos and thought I would share just what the rubbing is all about. The first photo is of me roughly when I started chatting here. The second is from last fall I think. I thought I was huge when I started...lol......I guess perception is all in the mind. Stiffler, this one is for you babe.
Tarella
Attached Images
File Type: jpg itsybitsybutt.jpg (40.7 KB, 5528 views)
File Type: jpg whoaNelly.jpg (63.8 KB, 5652 views)
Tarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 08:24 PM   #2
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Your confidence is what's especially sexy about you lately, Tara (the brains and gorgeous bod are gravy).

I predict this post catches up with the one million views of your first one soon.

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 08:35 PM   #3
Tarella

Tarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticed
Default You have great sex appeal too ThatFatGirl

Hi Laura,

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, I really couldnt have posted a photo like these previously. This place has also helped me gain confidence. You are one of the sexiest women here....you too have intelligence, beauty, personality, and a hot body. *hugs*

Tara
Old 01-20-2006, 08:39 PM   #4
Markt

Markt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Geez

Tarella,

This is almost PAINFUL -- this picture comparison is soooo erotic, and you are sooo beautiful, that all the blood has rushed from my head and I may pass out. I'm glad you are in a loving relationship and that you and your partner can enjoy this blooming of sexuality. I'm so simultaneously aroused and jealous that I have nothing left to say...except, I'd give anything just to be in the same room with you.

deep meaningful longing gazes,
mark
Markt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 08:54 PM   #5
Stiffler

Stiffler can now change their title
Default Shock and Awe!!!!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOLLLYY SHNNIIIKEEESSS! Stiffler yells SHOCK AND AAAAAWWWWEE BABY!!!!! thinks of the rubbing and is on the verge of losing control......then calms himself and repeats softly.....it's just a morph....it's just a morph....it's just a morph...it's just a morph.........whoa..
You are a Goddess that is deserving of Stiffler's full attention, no doubt in the Stiffmeister's opinion the sexiest, and with all the sexy women here, that says a lot. Anytime you're up for a Stiffler LIVE webcam show you let me know and I'll block out a time slot for you. YOU ROCK. If you and ThatFatGirl are interested I might be able to work out a two for one once I'm back in the States. .
Old 01-20-2006, 08:59 PM   #6
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

You just made my evening, Tar. They're right. You're beautiful in every way.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 09:32 PM   #7
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

You are indeed a beautiful woman Tarella, fat soft and round... very nice
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:11 PM   #8
eagle

eagle has said some nice things

Hey Tara. Wow again thanks for the lovely pics. Looking very gorgeous as always. Take care and have a great evening.
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 01:44 AM   #9
Thrifty McGriff

Thrifty McGriff can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThrifty McGriff can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesThrifty McGriff can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Dear lord... Your previous thread has over 16,000 views Tara.

And of course you look fantastic. And I agree with what TFG said, your confidence is astounding and very attractive.
Thrifty McGriff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 07:45 AM   #10
Tarella

Default I will lite you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffler
HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOLLLYY SHNNIIIKEEESSS! Stiffler yells SHOCK AND AAAAAWWWWEE BABY!!!!! thinks of the rubbing and is on the verge of losing control......then calms himself and repeats softly.....it's just a morph....it's just a morph....it's just a morph...it's just a morph.........whoa..
You are a Goddess that is deserving of Stiffler's full attention, no doubt in the Stiffmeister's opinion the sexiest, and with all the sexy women here, that says a lot. Anytime you're up for a Stiffler LIVE webcam show you let me know and I'll block out a time slot for you. YOU ROCK. If you and ThatFatGirl are interested I might be able to work out a two for one once I'm back in the States. .
LOL Stiffler, your posts never fail to make me laugh. Thanks for making yourself available for a LIVE webcam show.....sounds like you have a lot of action all over the world.

I am not sure if you could handle ThatFatGirl and I....is Stiffler really ready for two BBWs??

Keep Rocking Stiffler,

Thank you

Tarella*hugs*
Old 01-21-2006, 07:46 AM   #11
Tarella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher
You just made my evening, Tar. They're right. You're beautiful in every way.
Thank you Totmacher, That was very nice of you to say. Have a great weekend.

Tarella*S*
Old 01-21-2006, 07:46 AM   #12
Tarella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d
You are indeed a beautiful woman Tarella, fat soft and round... very nice
Fat, Soft and Round.......three great words. Thank you Russ

Tarella
Old 01-21-2006, 07:47 AM   #13
Tarella

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle
Hey Tara. Wow again thanks for the lovely pics. Looking very gorgeous as always. Take care and have a great evening.
Thank you Eagle. I am glad you like the photos. I hope you have a great weekend as well. Thanks for the compliment.

Tarella
Old 01-21-2006, 07:58 AM   #14
Tarella

Default Astounding Confidence or Assisted Bravery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrifty McGriff
Dear lord... Your previous thread has over 16,000 views Tara.

And of course you look fantastic. And I agree with what TFG said, your confidence is astounding and very attractive.
Hi Thrifty McGriff,

I am not quite sure if it's astounding confidence or assisted bravery to be honest. This place and the people who visit here have really made me feel that I can be viewed as potentially pretty or admirable. Before I found Dimensions, I never allowed myself to be caught on film(photographed). I had great parents who instilled a lot of positive self belief but basically I always felt I didnt measure up physically to the ideals of society.

Having found Dimensions, I came to realize that there are as many ideals held by people in society as there are shapes and sizes of people. I already know that I can be considered ugly by some, but now, I can truly say that I know I can be considered beautiful as well. It's a nice feeling.

All that being said (I am rambling) I also realize my looks will fade and I could lose the physical side of me tomorrow, so I still really regard my inner qualities with more regard. I also use that guage when I meet other people.

Thanks to all the people here for creating a culture of empowerment, openness, and acceptance.

Sincerely,

Tara
Old 01-21-2006, 08:06 AM   #15
Tarella

Default Glimpses in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markt
Tarella,

This is almost PAINFUL -- this picture comparison is soooo erotic, and you are sooo beautiful, that all the blood has rushed from my head and I may pass out. I'm glad you are in a loving relationship and that you and your partner can enjoy this blooming of sexuality. I'm so simultaneously aroused and jealous that I have nothing left to say...except, I'd give anything just to be in the same room with you.

deep meaningful longing gazes,
mark
HI Markt,

I am not quite sure how to take all of your comment but thank you for your compliment. I feel that we are all given gifts and blessings in life. I am very grateful for the ones bestowed upon me. I am lucky in many ways. I am also very real and have my faults and downsides as well.I have also experienced great pain and frustration in some of the relationships in my life. Life is never as perfect as looking through the keyholes opened before us here.

*warm hugs back to you*

Tara
Old 01-21-2006, 08:10 AM   #16
Markt

Markt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi there,

yes my comments do read a little strange! the honest truth is, when i saw the two pictures i was so taken aback by your beauty I was literally speechless. before and after pictures, especially of one so pretty and articulate as yourself, can take my breath away. so right after i regained the power of speech, those were the dumb words that came out of me. i really think you rock.

be well,
mark
Markt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 10:16 AM   #17
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Gitty up Nelly!

lol... just popped into my head when i read the title of your second pic, which by the way looked very sexy to me
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 06:08 PM   #18
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

GPL .

(Hope it said enough to you)

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 06:53 PM   #19
NYSquashee

NYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Very "pants moving-like" pics, there.

Like it's been said, I love the confidence, and those panties aren't bad either.
NYSquashee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 10:50 AM   #20
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Congratulations on your new found confidence. Sharing pictures isn't just about getting the men to tell you you're sexy, it's about knowing it in your heart

That being said, you have a marvelous body, and may you learn to enjoy it to its fullest potential
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 03:03 PM   #21
Tarella

Default Yeee Haww*S*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppreSheAte
lol... just popped into my head when i read the title of your second pic, which by the way looked very sexy to me
Thanks ApresSheAte I do look a bit like I am ready to be saddled in the photo...hence my title for the photo. I am glad you liked it and shared some of the fun with me.

Tara
Old 01-22-2006, 03:04 PM   #22
Tarella

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL

GPL .

(Hope it said enough to you)

Well said*hugs*

Tarella
Old 01-22-2006, 03:09 PM   #23
Tarella

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSquashee
Very "pants moving-like" pics, there.

Like it's been said, I love the confidence, and those panties aren't bad either.
Thanks NYSquashee.

Glad you liked the panties, I do too actually. God Bless Lycra. Confidence is something I dont lack in person but I am being a tad more risque here since the new boards have started. I must be careful though as I recall a few years back I got nailed for sharing photos here. Earth moving or not, I am proud of who i am no matter what size I am Thanks.

Tarella
Old 01-22-2006, 03:21 PM   #24
Tarella

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf
Congratulations on your new found confidence. Sharing pictures isn't just about getting the men to tell you you're sexy, it's about knowing it in your heart

That being said, you have a marvelous body, and may you learn to enjoy it to its fullest potential

Thank you missaf. I am complimented by your statement. I don't necessarily show photos to get men just to tell me I am sexy. I actually know that already, but in this post I am sharing just what changes I have experienced while hanging out here. I have to also admit, it is nice to get compliments from connoisseurs of finefat. To tell you the truth I don't particularly like the second photo of me, not because I don't like how fat I look but because it really isn't the best show of my best assets. It just happened to be similar to a smaller photo from a few years ago. If I wanted men to tell me I am sexy, believe me, I could post photos that would do that.

I know what you are trying to say though, and I wholeheartedly agree. Being sexy is feeling it inside, and feeling it inside radiates it outwardly like an inner core beaming through onion layers that we all possess.

*hugs*

Tarella
Old 01-22-2006, 03:23 PM   #25
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sorry if it sounded like I was accusing you Tarella, that wasn't the intent at all!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote