Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 10-09-2007, 05:07 AM   #1
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow Post your random Youtube links here...

I've been meaning to start this thread for a while.
I've seen so many funny random things on youtube - so why not start a thread with random funny youtube vid links.

Here's an intriguing observation by comedian Jon Friedman about the TV show 'The Wonder Years'.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6d8h-tOKYTU

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:25 PM   #2
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Heh! Mango, that's so true, and I never thought about that. Used to be an avid fan of the show.

This is a video created and edited by my husband, who is also a programmer for Fantasia and created their Square Jaw Theatre, a section of the festival that is all superhero short films.

And here is Baby Got Back - Gilbert and Sullivan Style. Hilarious.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:37 PM   #3
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

And as a zombie movie fan, I love this awful little flick.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 10-09-2007, 12:56 PM   #4
Blackjack_Jeeves
I'm a pepper, too...

Blackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions community

There's so many I could post on here... but I can't remember which ones I've already posted on the forum. LoL So I'll show some newer ones.

Mathematicians might get this better than I do, but it sounds cool, and it's from my best friend.

Charlie goes to Candy Mountain. So stupid, it's hilarious.

I'm a Ferret... and I'm DANCING!

A pretty neat House Fanvid. Enjoy!
"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper." - Rob Serling

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

"Isn't it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?" - Kevin Throop III
Blackjack_Jeeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 01:45 PM   #5
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

trance mix of the "leave britney alone" guy. You bastards! lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6FAuJod1XmY
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 02:21 PM   #6
Tina
Older and wiser now

Um, Happy Tree Friends. This one is called Out On A Limb. WARNING: For those of you sensitive souls who feel sympathy pains and do not like gore, please avoid all Happy Tree Friends episodes at all cost...

Ha! Funny, susie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack_Jeeves View Post
There's so many I could post on here... but I can't remember which ones I've already posted on the forum. LoL So I'll show some newer ones.

Mathematicians might get this better than I do, but it sounds cool, and it's from my best friend.
Heh. The nerdy Boyz 2 Men. Nice!
Heh.

Old 10-09-2007, 10:55 PM   #7
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lingering Odors– I never get tired of this. NEVER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_70CQkitT5o

That’s Armageddon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm8txY989Iw

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 11:10 PM   #8
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not so much funny as random

I will never be as good as this guy at video games

In all honesty I can't even get past the third level of Ikaruga.
So it's insane to see this guy obliterate the final boss with limited ammo.

And while I'm dorking out over video games here's some kid playing the Mute City theme from F-Zero on guitar. And the Big Blue theme
Old 10-09-2007, 11:12 PM   #9
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Doodies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OciPm...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko0RF4c8qmQ&NR=1
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 07:09 PM   #10
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Can I have yo numba?!!??
http://youtube.com/watch?v=D8T52eQGf...elated&search=

Dead Ringers version of James Blunts- You're beautiful (british)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zjYyRCdvqIE
All the laughing is a bit annoying, but funny? the answer is yes.

Last edited by Suze; 10-10-2007 at 07:27 PM.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:09 PM   #11
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"Infomercial" for my son's science project last year . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-_yCu5SLX8

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
ekmanifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 12:21 AM   #12
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Kitty Cat Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpA2tMrQ4RU

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Old 10-11-2007, 12:41 AM   #13
Tina
Older and wiser now

Heh. A classic.

Speaking of kitties, have you all seen Nora? She's wonderful.

Old 10-11-2007, 07:58 AM   #14
themadhatter

This guy who worked with us at McMurdo made this video two seasons ago. He made another one last year but no one knows where it went. It's a time-lapse of a whole year down on the ice. Brings back the memories...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TemK6CF6lF0
Old 10-11-2007, 03:15 PM   #15
Count Zero
Dethroned Emperor

Count Zero can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCount Zero can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Some of my favorite music videos. The artistic vision in some of these really shines through.

Lucas With The Lid Off - http://youtube.com/watch?v=B5HOsnq_2j4

Sugar Water by Cibo Matto - http://youtube.com/watch?v=659LXeV9ZPQ

Work It Out by Rjd2 - http://youtube.com/watch?v=WZmgZN1umsM

Y Control by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs - http://youtube.com/watch?v=q3zPbBMbnjI

It's Oh So Quiet by Bjork - http://youtube.com/watch?v=htobTBlCvUU
Old 10-11-2007, 03:18 PM   #16
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One of my all-time faves is the Fatboy Slim "Weapon of Choice" video, featuring the improbable Christopher Walken.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WW8flwpH-Q
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:03 PM   #17
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

The dramatic prairie dog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHjFxJVeCQs

Old 10-12-2007, 11:00 PM   #18
Tina
Older and wiser now

Hilarious, Jack. The one that gives 'the look' too part of the Kill Bill soundtrack is funny, too. I hadn't realized how many variations they have on the theme. Some very funny stuff there.

Very cool, Traci. He had such a song and dance background that I'm not surprised that he could do it, but at his age, that he's still agile enough to do what he did is impressive. Gotta love both Walken and Fat Boy Slim.

Old 10-13-2007, 12:10 PM   #19
Aurora1
curioser and curiouser

Aurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this board

[QUOTE=susieQ;581225]Can I have yo numba?!!??

Holy shit...I freakin died laughin watchin that video!!! It almost reminded me of the last time I went to Goddesses in NY. rofl

This one was pretty funny too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m75g_A731q0
Old 10-13-2007, 07:26 PM   #20
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If those jerks' floor next door to me wasn't carpet I'd do this to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts9pqNvJFqY

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:19 AM   #21
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

[QUOTE=Aurora1;583424]
Quote:
Originally Posted by susieQ View Post
Can I have yo numba?!!??

Holy shit...I freakin died laughin watchin that video!!! It almost reminded me of the last time I went to Goddesses in NY. rofl

This one was pretty funny too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m75g_A731q0
He is so creepy! Glad you survived the Goddesses experience
Old 10-14-2007, 10:30 AM   #22
Maxx Awesome
Sings like a Monster Baby

Maxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticedMaxx Awesome never has a post go unnoticed

Match with Invisible Wrestler: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K-FVM1Kgkc

Christopher Daniels/ AJ Styles dance Off: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EBU8Oxnb70

"Rocket" by Braund Reynolds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SH_qTs8CzE
Possibly my favourite music video ever!

Rainbow- Tie filthiest kids show EVER!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQkYcwgZ1Us
Maxx Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 09:52 AM   #23
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Take a journey on the Autobahn.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:46 AM   #24
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default A new video of James

This short video stars Dimensions very own James in the New Forrest. Don't worry folks, hes ok. hehe
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:56 AM   #25
cold comfort

cold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
This short video stars Dimensions very own James in the New Forrest. Don't worry folks, hes ok. hehe
hahahahah sasha!!! some tree expert you turned out to be!!!

cute (and slightly unfortunate, james!) video you two.
cold comfort is offline   Reply With Quote