Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 10-29-2007, 10:00 AM   #26
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
This short video stars Dimensions very own James in the New Forrest. Don't worry folks, hes ok. hehe
LOL! I was actually kind of expecting him to fall a-straddle on it. Glad he didn't.

Also, James seems totally awesome. I want to meet him someday.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:04 AM   #27
cold comfort

cold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
LOL! I was actually kind of expecting him to fall a-straddle on it. Glad he didn't.
hahahaha me too. clicked on the link, read the title ... and thus held a cringe on my face for the rest of the video, totally expecting the same thing.

nicely done on avoiding that scenario james.
cold comfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:53 AM   #28
Count Zero
Dethroned Emperor

Count Zero can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCount Zero can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Just a few music videos:

Out Retired Explorer - The Weakerthans

A few Kid Koala tracks:
Drunk Trumpet - ever hear a turntable being used as a brass instrument?
Basin Street Blues

Fender Bender
Old 10-29-2007, 11:10 AM   #29
cold comfort

cold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
Just a few music videos:

A few Kid Koala tracks:
Drunk Trumpet - ever hear a turntable being used as a brass instrument?
Basin Street Blues

Fender Bender
the weakerthans are SUCH a great band, count. i absolutely love them. awesome link!

and frank zappa is THE man. props on the signature as well.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:33 AM   #30
Count Zero
Dethroned Emperor

Count Zero can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCount Zero can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

*bows* Thank you!

Because I felt that was so nice, I have another one for you all:

Bicycle Bicycle, You Are My Bicycle - Be Your Own Pet
Old 10-29-2007, 02:48 PM   #31
themadhatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
Just a few music videos:

(Ahem, this might be kind of rambling, and I'm completely about to geek out)

Holy crap man! I have no idea how I never found this song sooner. I've heard stories, whispers if you will, of this Canadian band with this song mentioning Shackleton and Antarctica. Hahaha, holy crap! This is that song!!!! Thank you so damned much for posting that, what are the odds!?!?! Right, so I have a pet obsession with the Ice, so obviously I think that this song and video are the coolest damned things in the world! Ahahahaha! Seriously, I'm freaking giddy.
Hahahahaha, yesssss! Man, I want to go back there now...

Sir, you win, going away. Hahahaha! So f'ing cool! If it lets me rep you I'm all over it.
Alright now that I've thoroughly made a fool of myself, I'll be going. Cheers!
Old 10-29-2007, 03:03 PM   #32
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When I first saw this,(my nephew emailed me the link), I didn't know whether to laugh or gouge my eyes out. I decided to laugh, then never watch it again... PROCEED WITH CAUTION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs1DsNBvEoc

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 03:24 PM   #33
themadhatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
When I first saw this,(my nephew emailed me the link), I didn't know whether to laugh or gouge my eyes out. I decided to laugh, then never watch it again... PROCEED WITH CAUTION

I clicked on this why? Oh that's right, because I'm an idiot
I need to clean out my eyes...
Old 10-29-2007, 03:39 PM   #34
ActionPif
Napoleon of Notting Hill

ActionPif makes people happy simply by logging inActionPif makes people happy simply by logging inActionPif makes people happy simply by logging inActionPif makes people happy simply by logging inActionPif makes people happy simply by logging inActionPif makes people happy simply by logging inActionPif makes people happy simply by logging inActionPif makes people happy simply by logging inActionPif makes people happy simply by logging in

Star Trek TNG-Related:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMHAZwR-BdQ

Dancing Korean Carrots-Related:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBMcJrjZ5qM

Red Green Show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP3xiLKJ9_4
ActionPif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:52 PM   #35
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Quote:
This short video stars Dimensions very own James in the New Forrest. Don't worry folks, hes ok. hehe
Heh... There should be a law against Englishmen climbing tree limbs.
It just doesn't happen!

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 07:22 PM   #36
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:26 PM   #37
themadhatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Haha, great show! "My lyrics are bottomless."

'Cause you know, when I'm down to just my socks, what time it is. It's time for business...it's business time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHw2_QbJcNU

Also, one time, when we were touring I put a wig on you. Bret, you've got it going on. (Got it goin' on)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4sizhcx06Q

Last edited by themadhatter; 10-29-2007 at 07:33 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:38 PM   #38
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadhatter View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHw2_QbJcNU

Also, one time, when we were touring I put a wig on you. Bret, you've got it going on. (Got it goin' on)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4sizhcx06Q

"Next thing you know we're in the bathroom, brushing our teeth. That's all part of it, that's foreplay; foreplay is very important."

I love the show, but their live stuff is even better. The Humans are Dead
Old 10-29-2007, 10:01 PM   #39
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post

OH MY GOD. I am never going to be able to sleep now . . . or maybe ever.

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
ekmanifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 01:09 AM   #40
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
"trust me I'm a tree expert".... haha...
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 01:15 AM   #41
themadhatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Hahaha, this could have gone soooo much worse....funny, funny stuff.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:36 AM   #42
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Now you know me pretty well James. Why would you believe me when I say I'm a tree expert? lol Im glad you didn't hurt yourself too bad.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 01:39 AM   #43
Blackjack_Jeeves
I'm a pepper, too...

Blackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBlackjack_Jeeves is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Carrie and MadHatter... Thank you for sharing these videos. The best laughs I've had in a while, watching their videos. I'm with Carrie, I prefer the live versions, but it's still good fun.
"It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by twelve dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper." - Rob Serling

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

"Isn't it interesting that the same people who laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and economists?" - Kevin Throop III
Blackjack_Jeeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 01:58 AM   #44
themadhatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack_Jeeves View Post
Carrie and MadHatter... Thank you for sharing these videos. The best laughs I've had in a while, watching their videos. I'm with Carrie, I prefer the live versions, but it's still good fun.
I've got a bunch of the live recordings on my iPod, and I agree they are much funnier. Haha, the bus driver's song is great.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:18 AM   #45
Count Zero
Dethroned Emperor

How Your Cat Wakes You Up In The Morning

Beyond freaking hilarious.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:13 AM   #46
cold comfort

How I wake up in the morning ... because it's like an alarm clock, WHOO WHOOOO.

this is admittingly pretty old, but somehow still funny. and if you haven't seen it yet, then by golly you have to see it now. there's not one interview that isn't hilarious.

oh, and p.s. -- my weekend bowling team... yes, you are correct -- my weekend bowling team, our name is "WHISTLES GO WHOO!"

beautiful.

and p.s.s. -- bubb rubb and lil' sis were glad to show it off.

Last edited by cold comfort; 10-30-2007 at 09:21 AM.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:19 AM   #47
themadhatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cold comfort View Post
How I wake up in the morning ... because it's like an alarm clock, WHOO WHOOOO.

this is admittingly pretty old, but somehow still funny. and if you haven't seen it yet, then by golly you have to see it now. there's not one interview that isn't hilarious.

oh, and p.s. -- my weekend bowling team... yes, you are correct -- my weekend bowling team, our name is "WHISTLES GO WHOO!"

beautiful.
Aren't you 'posed to be up cookin' breakfast for somebody? Bubb Rubb's hungry! Hahaha, classic

Found this one a few weeks back. Backstory: If football fans remember, Kevin Everet was the Bills' backup tight end who suffered a severe spinal injury in week 1 (or was it week 2?). Anyway, it was initially thought he would never walk again. Well, according to this news broadcast he's doing juuust fine....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=V0KmjqabDUU
Old 10-30-2007, 09:25 AM   #48
cold comfort

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadhatter View Post
Aren't you 'posed to be up cookin' breakfast for somebody? Bubb Rubb's hungry! Hahaha, classic

Found this one a few weeks back. Backstory: If football fans remember, Kevin Everet was the Bills' backup tight end who suffered a severe spinal injury in week 1 (or was it week 2?). Anyway, it was initially thought he would never walk again. Well, according to this news broadcast he's doing juuust fine....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=V0KmjqabDUU
aaaahahahahahaha ... how/where did you find THAT gem?!

that's the wrong video by the way ... oh god. how shameful that must feel.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:28 AM   #49
themadhatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cold comfort View Post
aaaahahahahahaha ... how/where did you find THAT gem?!

that's the wrong video by the way ... oh god. how shameful that must feel.
Hahaha, ESPN I think.
Here's another winner....I'm thinking this guy prooobably got fired..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXm5vTTTSzk
Old 10-30-2007, 09:35 AM   #50
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Cool Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1bR6WdwZp8

Posted this on the Rap/Hip Hop thread last week with little or no fanfare... hoping someone out there will dig it.