Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 10-30-2007, 09:39 AM   #51
themadhatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1bR6WdwZp8

Posted this on the Rap/Hip Hop thread last week with little or no fanfare... hoping someone out there will dig it.
I automatically have a grudge against this video because that guy is wearing a Sox jersey....hahaha.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:32 AM   #52
themadhatter

Ok, one more. This has been around for a while, but wow I feel sorry for this guy....
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W45DRy7M1no
Old 10-30-2007, 11:06 AM   #53
cold comfort

cold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadhatter View Post
Ok, one more. This has been around for a while, but wow I feel sorry for this guy....
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

hahahaha yeah, i've seen that before and really, i need to know... HOW did that guy get that job in the first place?!
cold comfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 11:08 AM   #54
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cold comfort View Post
How I wake up in the morning ... because it's like an alarm clock, WHOO WHOOOO.

this is admittingly pretty old, but somehow still funny. and if you haven't seen it yet, then by golly you have to see it now. there's not one interview that isn't hilarious.

oh, and p.s. -- my weekend bowling team... yes, you are correct -- my weekend bowling team, our name is "WHISTLES GO WHOO!"

beautiful.

and p.s.s. -- bubb rubb and lil' sis were glad to show it off.
Did anyone notice how the people were videotaped speeding through a stop sign? 1:49-1:55.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:11 AM   #55
themadhatter

Haha, the story is that he was filling in for a friend. The rest is legend...

Blackjack, you mean when they almost hit an oncoming car? Hahaha, that couldn't have been scripted better.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:15 AM   #56
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Found this one a few weeks back. Backstory: If football fans remember, Kevin Everet was the Bills' backup tight end who suffered a severe spinal injury in week 1 (or was it week 2?). Anyway, it was initially thought he would never walk again. Well, according to this news broadcast he's doing juuust fine....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=V0KmjqabDUU
Actually, the story of that video is darkly humorous in and of itself.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iI15nFIVUE0
Old 10-30-2007, 11:15 AM   #57
cold comfort

cold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions communitycold comfort is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Did anyone notice how the people were videotaped speeding through a stop sign? 1:49-1:55.
hahahah yes!!! i was totally hoping someone would catch that with my 'p.s. - bubb rubb and lil' sis were glad to show it off' ... they almost crash into a car, swerve back into the lane, speed through the stop sign and almost get hit by a car going across that intersection. all in a matter of like, six seconds. so great.

edit: well, obviously NOT so great. but like madhatter said ... that couldn't have been scripted better.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:20 AM   #58
cold comfort

Quote:

oh dear god.

... no pun intended.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:36 AM   #59
themadhatter

Quote:

Holy crap! Nice Hannibal Lecter-type mask they set him up with afterwards...

Quote:
oh dear god.

... no pun intended.

Hahahahahaha, veerrry clever indeed.

(Wow I really need to stop screwing around and go to class....)
Old 10-30-2007, 11:41 AM   #60
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Quote:
Holy crap! Nice Hannibal Lecter-type mask they set him up with afterwards...
I'm guessing it might have something to do with getting hit in the face. It looks like he might've been, although the angle sucks.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:43 AM   #61
themadhatter

Quote:
I'm guessing it might have something to do with getting hit in the face. It looks like he might've been, although the angle sucks.
Looks that way to me too. Haha, it only adds to the insanity of said video though.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:25 PM   #62
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

That was positively painful, though he rallied briefly with the dynamite bit.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:13 PM   #63
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I automatically have a grudge against this video because that guy is wearing a Sox jersey....hahaha.
lmao.... well, would it please you to know that half of that video was taped in the Keystone State?
Old 10-30-2007, 07:57 PM   #64
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Quote:
How I wake up in the morning ... because it's like an alarm clock, WHOO WHOOOO.

this is admittingly pretty old, but somehow still funny. and if you haven't seen it yet, then by golly you have to see it now. there's not one interview that isn't hilarious.

oh, and p.s. -- my weekend bowling team... yes, you are correct -- my weekend bowling team, our name is "WHISTLES GO WHOO!"

beautiful.

and p.s.s. -- bubb rubb and lil' sis were glad to show it off.

Let's not forget the accompanying Whistle Tip (Remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpl_ey5cVnk

and the Bubb Rubb - "Whistle Remix Remix"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaXa55ONxvQ

There's afew more.... amazing how a news report gets a gangsta cult following. heh

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:19 PM   #65
mejix
meh

mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

cool animation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jfcpa_x4Lg

one hour revealed- i love these graffiti videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjux9AB4MOs
mejix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:22 PM   #66
themadhatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejix View Post
cool animation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jfcpa_x4Lg

one hour revealed- i love these graffiti videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjux9AB4MOs
Big fan of these time-lapse videos. Cool music in the background too.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:41 PM   #67
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is hilarious, but you don't know it until the end. Until then, it's just kinda, eh. But it's a short one, so there's not long to wait.

Here is some freaky stuff. There's more on the sidebar, but I haven't watched them.

Interesting animation, mejix.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 09:27 PM   #68
Freedumb
RAZZLE DAZZLE!!!

Freedumb can now change their title

Alright here's a few of my personal favorites.

Mr. T commercial

Mad Tv Oprah skit

No pants dance
Old 11-02-2007, 10:34 AM   #69
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
This is hilarious, but you don't know it until the end. Until then, it's just kinda, eh. But it's a short one, so there's not long to wait.
Awwww, that was so cute.

What a lot of people don't understand is these little toy breeds can't take the cold like larger dogs. They have to wear little sweaters and boots for their own protection. Ice as well as the salt on the roads and sidewalk are torturous on their little feet.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:52 AM   #70
Count Zero
Dethroned Emperor

Count Zero can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCount Zero can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post

Here is some freaky stuff. There's more on the sidebar, but I haven't watched them.

Interesting animation, mejix.
I laughed at the little dog. Then I realized that if I put socks on my hands and feet and tried to walk on all fours on a hardwood floor, I'd probably look even sillier.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:46 PM   #71
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedumb View Post
Alright here's a few of my personal favorites.

Mad Tv Oprah skit
Dot is hilarious.

Here's a little something for my fellow cat lovers out there.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:43 PM   #72
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Carrie, my sweetie sent that to me two mornings ago and I adore it! So true to life, isn't it? Well, except for the elastic ear and the bat, maybe.

Yeah, me, too, Zero. I'd be flat on my bottom. I thought it was the cutest thing, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
Awwww, that was so cute.

What a lot of people don't understand is these little toy breeds can't take the cold like larger dogs. They have to wear little sweaters and boots for their own protection. Ice as well as the salt on the roads and sidewalk are torturous on their little feet.
Exactly, Jack. When Big and I get our pup, it will be a smaller dog, though likely not a Toy. But I plan on buying booties and a sweater for her, as it will be going out in the snow from time to time and I don't want it to get cold.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 01:34 AM   #73
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

From the year I was born....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y0TEa-Aa4sU

Old 11-04-2007, 01:55 AM   #74
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nerd alert: Want your Windows XP to look like Windows Vista?

Change Your Desktop Theme in Windows XP
Old 11-04-2007, 07:07 PM   #75
mango
Mustachio Nut

Arrow

Shoes

OMG

Shoes

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA