Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-24-2006, 12:16 PM   #51
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Jes Im sorry

I missed your hate of whip/mayo. I quoted you in that post because of the fact that you just use a condiment and bread. Please forgive me for making you ill in your mouth.

b-
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 01:07 PM   #52
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920
Well Im known for the love of mayonaise sandwiches. Infact it is a joke in the family that if something is lost. Chances are Bernadette ate it with mayo.

From time to time I will have bread and butter pickles or any pickles for that matter.

I also like hot dogs with mayo. Spanish rice and polish sausage with mayo. You name it I usually like it with mayo.

As for the stove top stuffing as a meal... How about I make a double batch and you can come over for dinner.

B-

i swear to god, cut it out with the mayo.

i have to stop reading this thread. i really am only hanging on by a string. and that string is coated with miracle whip. the horror. THE HORROR.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 03:30 PM   #53
mejix
meh

mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mejix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I just saw at the store that they now have LAYS chips in dill flavor.
oh yes, i forgot to mention that i think that we are living in the golden age of chips. flambitos, doritos rancheros, sabritas, a true renaissance of the spirit.

also, fried stuff washed down with a beer. a nutritional chernobyl, yes, but to me pure heaven. at a party or a fair this sets the mood of something like voluptuosness or reckless abandon. anything goes. something like that.

Last edited by mejix; 01-24-2006 at 03:36 PM.
mejix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 03:49 PM   #54
Michelle
Member Schmember

Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!Michelle keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejix
a nutritional chernobyl
What a great phrase. It's a forgone conclusion I'll use it some day. Thanks!

My meal of shame is making a non-bake cheese cake like thing and eating half of it for dinner and the other half for breakfast on the weekend.

8 oz softened cream cheese
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 package mini dark choco chips

Mix all together - add chips at the end and fold in. Pour into an oreo or graham cracker crust and let chill for an hour.

It's so bad for your body and so good for the brain.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 05:47 PM   #55
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejix
oh yes, i forgot to mention that i think that we are living in the golden age of chips. flambitos, doritos rancheros, sabritas, a true renaissance of the spirit.

also, fried stuff washed down with a beer. a nutritional chernobyl, yes, but to me pure heaven. at a party or a fair this sets the mood of something like voluptuosness or reckless abandon. anything goes. something like that.

speakina 5-alarm toxic dumps...
Old 01-24-2006, 06:14 PM   #56
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Zitkus
Mayo is one thing - my ex used Miracle Whip on that fried egg sandwich. Totally different taste, which I found to be horrible.

Well actually I goofed there -- I meant to say Miracle whip -- sorry
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 06:30 PM   #57
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
i swear to god, cut it out with the mayo.

i have to stop reading this thread. i really am only hanging on by a string. and that string is coated with miracle whip. the horror. THE HORROR.

mayomayomayomayomayomayomayomayomayomayomayomayoMI RACEWHIPmayomayomayomayomayomayomayoMiracleWHIPmay omayomayomayo

heh heh heh --- i couldn't resist
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 08:01 PM   #58
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Jack in the Box tacos. Once a year, I swim against the current to get to the Jack in the Box near my house, where I eat two tacos, wonder why the hell I did that, and then die.

They always taste just shy of "good", but in a weird way that makes me want to eat them every now and again. Sort of like poking that bruise on my hind over and over. It hurts, yes, but there's this odd accompanying sensation I just can't get enough of.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 08:32 PM   #59
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Jack in the Box tacos. Once a year, I swim against the current to get to the Jack in the Box near my house, where I eat two tacos, wonder why the hell I did that, and then die.

They always taste just shy of "good", but in a weird way that makes me want to eat them every now and again. Sort of like poking that bruise on my hind over and over. It hurts, yes, but there's this odd accompanying sensation I just can't get enough of.
I love them as well and have always wondered what Einstein created this deep-fried treat. I'd love to shake his/her hand.
Old 01-24-2006, 08:33 PM   #60
Isa
In search of....

Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Isa has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My meal (snack) of shame is sliced mild cheddar cheese with Nabisco vanilla wafers. Heaven.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:02 PM   #61
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa
I love them as well and have always wondered what Einstein created this deep-fried treat. I'd love to shake his/her hand.
I just want to know how I can be cured of my mad obsession.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 09:06 PM   #62
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Re: Potato Chips!!!

Quote:
I just saw at the store that they now have LAYS chips in dill flavor.
The California Dill Lays made a couple of years back were delish.. but the current dill flavor, while very much like Salt and Vinegar , is too bitter.

Which reminds me, when my parents bought their first microwave in the 70s, I used to pour a bowl full of Lays Plain potato chips and pour Heinz Ketchup (and only Heinz) all over them and nuke for 1 minute.

I think I have a ketchup craving coming on...
Old 01-25-2006, 11:25 AM   #63
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

Grilled cheese sandwiches.. but instead of buttering the slices.. using Miracle Whip.. Note: Mwhip tends to burn in the pan so you have to flip it sooner.
- Fuzzy

I do that too, sort of.
I just use Hellman's Mayonnaise instead (or as it's called out here, Best Foods)

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 04:00 PM   #64
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
The California Dill Lays made a couple of years back were delish.. but the current dill flavor, while very much like Salt and Vinegar , is too bitter.

Which reminds me, when my parents bought their first microwave in the 70s, I used to pour a bowl full of Lays Plain potato chips and pour Heinz Ketchup (and only Heinz) all over them and nuke for 1 minute.

I think I have a ketchup craving coming on...

I have to say Im more of a plain chip girl,but i can see myself trying the dill ones with a tuna sandwich. I think that would be a good combo

as for the ketchup ones. I just use plain chips and dip them in ketchup. I like to dip them in mustard too, not to mention onion dip. The brown dark kind from the lipton soup mix. YUM OOO
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 06:02 PM   #65
ChickletsBBW
Mostly a Voyeur :)

ChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this board

mmmm... yes i love this as a meal too..

Also, stove top stuffing. As a meal. As a 1-pot meal.[/QUOTE]
Old 01-28-2006, 05:40 PM   #66
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not really sure I have any meals of shame... I mean, I eat things mentioned here, but I don't think I'd be embarassed if someone walked in on me with it... lol. It's not uncommon for me to have a bowl of mashed potatoes for dinner (sometimes with the corn mixed in there for an extra suntin' suntin'), or something like that.

And since Fluff has been mentioned, I'd just like to let you all know that I lived in The House that Fluff Built.

Yes indeed, the maker of Fluff, Mr. Durkee, had a mansion (at the time, now it's just a real big house) which is known in it's city as the Durkee Mansion and I lived there for a few years with roomies (didn't know it was his old house for a while). Very fun time, and neat to live in a house that has its roots in Fluff.

Yum.

I'm eating two Fluffernutters right now.
Old 01-28-2006, 07:44 PM   #67
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
I'm not really sure I have any meals of shame... I mean, I eat things mentioned here, but I don't think I'd be embarassed if someone walked in on me with it... lol. It's not uncommon for me to have a bowl of mashed potatoes for dinner (sometimes with the corn mixed in there for an extra suntin' suntin'), or something like that.

And since Fluff has been mentioned, I'd just like to let you all know that I lived in The House that Fluff Built.

Yes indeed, the maker of Fluff, Mr. Durkee, had a mansion (at the time, now it's just a real big house) which is known in it's city as the Durkee Mansion and I lived there for a few years with roomies (didn't know it was his old house for a while). Very fun time, and neat to live in a house that has its roots in Fluff.

Yum.

I'm eating two Fluffernutters right now.
the only thing that could make this cooler would be if the house itself was actually made out of fluff.

was it?
Old 01-28-2006, 09:49 PM   #68
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
the only thing that could make this cooler would be if the house itself was actually made out of fluff.

was it?
No, sorry to say. It did have an indoor brick bar-b-que pit (which we could only look at, it had been disconnected) and the "music in all rooms" speaker system thingy. I guess for when you're entertaining the Fluff-tastic masses.

(and dang-it-all-to-hell, I did the it's/its thing up there.... gah, hate that.)
Old 01-28-2006, 09:53 PM   #69
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
OK, now why did I think you meant that as a euphemism for your roundness being caused by an overindulgence in Fluff??
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 09:54 PM   #70
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
OK, now why did I think you meant that as a euphemism for your roundness being caused by an overindulgence in Fluff??
LOL... well, I wouldn't say that theory is without merit.
Old 01-29-2006, 10:51 PM   #71
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Re: Losing Control...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
The 49c Del Taco Taco. The one advertised as unlimited. I get a similar urge and I wind up with 12 or 15 of them, with lots of their "El Scorcho" taco sauce.

Same for the McDonalds single-patty Cheeseburger.

And KFC's Hot Wings, and their own brand of Louisana Hot Sauce.

Or those biscuits from Popeye's Fried Chicken...
Old 01-29-2006, 11:33 PM   #72
PrettyFatGirl4U
R U ready 4 this jelly?

PrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this board

Yikes! I never thought I'd meet another with the cold beef-a-roni straight from the can addiction!! Yes, I confess, it's my weakness too...well one of them anyway
PrettyFatGirl4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 11:36 PM   #73
PrettyFatGirl4U
R U ready 4 this jelly?

PrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this boardPrettyFatGirl4U carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm with you on the olive loaf too, Ms. T! Altho I may be the only one here in Florida cause I can only find it at ONE Publix in a 50 mile radius!
PrettyFatGirl4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 10:17 PM   #74
OpalBBW

OpalBBW has said some nice things

2 Tacos from Jack In The Box... $1.07... I always get 4 and a small (ha) drink.
#1 from McDonalds, I never supersize though.
#2 or 3 from Taco Bell and usually a caramel apple empanada from the value menu. I can't seem to help it!!!

Be good to your fat and your fat will be good to you.

http://www.myspace.com/astlfan787

OpalBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:27 AM   #75
BBWDREAMLOVER
The belly rules the mind.

BBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticedBBWDREAMLOVER never has a post go unnoticed

everytime I eat this I try to do it alone because I get tired of people saying "ewwwwwwwwwwwww gross"

I LOVE a nice big juicy tender fat steak cut into small pieces & topped with sour cream {at least a half a teaspoon on each bite } with A-1 steak sauce to top it off!

OMG YUMM YUM YUMMY!

or

another favorite of mine.........hard shell taco from taco bell with extra meat with mcdonalds fries stuffed in it to the top.............GOD I LOVE IT!!
BBWDREAMLOVER is offline   Reply With Quote