Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 02-12-2006, 09:57 PM   #101
OpalBBW

OpalBBW has said some nice things

Ah, I have Jack In The Box twice a week. It's 2 miles from my work. Now that's where I'm going to have to go tomorrow. Thank you all!!

Be good to your fat and your fat will be good to you.

http://www.myspace.com/astlfan787

OpalBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 11:25 PM   #102
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not sure if this fits under meal of shame, or when you get a craving...

But I was grocery shopping this evening when I passed by the deli cheese case, and I saw a cone of mizithra. So to hell with my list, I bought it and prepared it as a side dish (with some spicy broiled pork loin chops and a dinner salad).

Prepare 1 pound angel hair, or thin spaghetti. Melt 1 cup butter and skim off milk soilds. Pour over pasta and toss with lots of grated mizithra cheese.

Devour.
Old 02-18-2006, 11:57 PM   #103
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
I'm not sure if this fits under meal of shame, or when you get a craving...

But I was grocery shopping this evening when I passed by the deli cheese case, and I saw a cone of mizithra. So to hell with my list, I bought it and prepared it as a side dish (with some spicy broiled pork loin chops and a dinner salad).

Prepare 1 pound angel hair, or thin spaghetti. Melt 1 cup butter and skim off milk soilds. Pour over pasta and toss with lots of grated mizithra cheese.

Devour.
Fuzz, I have to confess I've never heard of mizithra cheese. So I googled it. Now I know!

I will be on the lookout for it.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 12:11 AM   #104
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Re: Mizithra

Actually, its rather uncommon. And you might put it right back when you see the price.

Sometimes, you'll see it as a topping in a italian restaurant's menu. That's how I learned about it.
Old 02-20-2006, 07:06 PM   #105
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I just ordered two pizzas for delivery. One, a thin crust sausage, pepperoni, green pepper with extra cheese; and the other, a Super Supreme pan pizza.

I can't eat all of it. But that won't stop me. Why do I always overorder pizza?
Old 02-21-2006, 08:52 AM   #106
Cat
Gone baby gone

Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My sidedish of shame -- insty-tatoes made super thick and then covered in ketchup. It's not like real potatoes. It's just a little bit of heaven. hehehe.
Old 02-25-2006, 12:38 AM   #107
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not a meal...but tonight I had a bad sweet craving (and nothing in the house)...I made buttercream frosting and ate it on saltine crackers. At 11:30 at night.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 05:51 PM   #108
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos
For instance, I like canned Chef Boyardee stuff, cold. Yes, cold, straight from the can, like Mad Max's dog. My significant other thinks this is atrocious, and she's probably right. Yet I'm compelled to get a quick fix of it at least once a month.
OMG. . .I looove cold ravioli from the can! I thought I was the only weirdo who ate that. Not that you're a weirdo, of course
herin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 10:29 PM   #109
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

A bowl of Lays Sour Cream and Cheddar chips, drizzled with ketchup and nuked 30 seconds.
Old 05-25-2006, 03:39 PM   #110
candygodiva
Just like you imagined...

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in

I'll join the ravioli from the can club! YUM! We are not alone!

Of course I eat other things from the can that I've never cared for anyone to see me eat...potted meat, vienna sausages, pork-n-beans, sardines with mustard, smoked oysters...yum!
I also love other oddities like pickled pigs feet. I don't think I look lovelier than when I'm gnawing on a toe bone..mmmm! Love some pickled sausages to..I always eat the whole jar and my feet swell up so big from the sodium I can hardly walk. Oh, and my hunny tries to keep me away from the pepperoni stick, bad bad...another guilty pleasure that I overindulge in. Any of the aforementioned processed and otherwise meat products are on my list for late night snacking along with some cheese and crackers. I'm such a carnivore...
candygodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:31 PM   #111
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by candygodiva
...Love some pickled sausages too...
*ding ding* I really like those hot pickled sausages that seem to be only available in Truck Stops... The Firecracker!
Old 05-26-2006, 12:58 AM   #112
swamptoad

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I'll join the ravioli from the can club! YUM! We are not alone!

Of course I eat other things from the can that I've never cared for anyone to see me eat...potted meat, vienna sausages, pork-n-beans, sardines with mustard, smoked oysters...yum!
I also love other oddities like pickled pigs feet. I don't think I look lovelier than when I'm gnawing on a toe bone..mmmm! Love some pickled sausages to..I always eat the whole jar and my feet swell up so big from the sodium I can hardly walk. Oh, and my hunny tries to keep me away from the pepperoni stick, bad bad...another guilty pleasure that I overindulge in. Any of the aforementioned processed and otherwise meat products are on my list for late night snacking along with some cheese and crackers. I'm such a carnivore...
Have you tried the Zwolle Tamale? (out of Louisiana)

(Thats not really a meal of shame but a very good tasting tamale!)

I used to live in Lousiana.
Old 05-26-2006, 08:09 AM   #113
candygodiva

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
*ding ding* I really like those hot pickled sausages that seem to be only available in Truck Stops... The Firecracker!
OOOO those are good! I feel my feet swelling up already lol!
Old 05-26-2006, 08:11 AM   #114
candygodiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptoad
Have you tried the Zwolle Tamale? (out of Louisiana)

(Thats not really a meal of shame but a very good tasting tamale!)

I used to live in Lousiana.
No hunny, I don't believe I have. I've sadly only ever had the ones out of a hormel can. I'll be sure to try them if I see them though.
Old 05-26-2006, 11:20 PM   #115
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
No hunny, I don't believe I have. I've sadly only ever had the ones out of a hormel can. I'll be sure to try them if I see them though.
Holy Bad Example Batman!! those aren't tamales in the hormel can.. they're... something worse.

Actually, I confess that the hormel tamales were one of my horrific meals of shame. I would get the big can, pry all the tamales out, free them from their wax-paper wrapping, mash'em up with a fork and nuke 'em until hot, and then drench'em in Pace Salsa and Ketchup.

Alka Seltzer as needed.
Old 05-26-2006, 11:40 PM   #116
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Those brown, cherry-flavored vitamin C chewables. Unfortunately, eating a whole bunch of them induces a period. I don't recommend it.
Old 06-27-2006, 12:07 PM   #117
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Last night I ate a whole bag of raspberry filled shortbread cookies, two navel oranges and a pint of Marsha Marsha Marshmallow chocolate ice cream from Ben and Jerry's for dinner and washed it all down with iced tea.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote