Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-11-2007, 02:52 PM   #1
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Dimensions After Dark

Bases on this post in the turn-offs thread, I'm setting this up for those of us wanting to discuss the TMI issues without worrying about the TMI.

I'm creatively tapped out for the afternoon, so you folks feel free to go crazy. And I don't mean in a gone wild, sapphic kissing and drunken videotaping sort of way, either.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:55 PM   #2
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Can I lift my shirt and show my boobies??
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 02:58 PM   #3
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
The Hef says no.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hefdark.jpg (12.8 KB, 734 views)
Old 10-11-2007, 03:09 PM   #4
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

FUCK the Hef. I wanna see the boobies.

Can I say FUCK in Dims after dark?
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 03:11 PM   #5
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

NO boobies!!!!

ack...

NO..* gets on floor and thrashes around *

Ummmm, I say fuck other places on Dims...is this going to be any different?..I think NOT!!!

Oh, and no more using the likeness of that breathing herpes sore!

Last edited by mossystate; 10-11-2007 at 03:14 PM.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 03:13 PM   #6
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Dimensions After Dark
Everything happens really freaky After Dark when everyone is sleep. On Tv at night when I'm up at 12 am I see people saying call all these naughty girls showing their breast and everything else
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 03:15 PM   #7
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
NO boobies!!!!

ack...

Ummmm, I say fuck other places on Dims...is this going to be any different?..I think NOT!!!

Sigh. I guess I'll just continue getting my jollies at www.ratemypustules.com.

Freakin' spoil sport.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:18 PM   #8
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Sigh. I guess I'll just continue getting my jollies at www.ratemypustules.com.

Freakin' spoil sport.

Wow...your husband is a lucky man.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:29 PM   #9
TraciJo67
On Timeout

Damn it, we're supposed to be discussing sex stuff. Risque sex stuff, even.

I'll be 40 on Saturday. 40!! Me!!! And here's my Dims After Dark confession: People look at me and see 'librarian' or 'lab technician' or even (gasp) 'social worker' with my frosted blonde hair and specs and predilection for wearing sweater sets and sensible shoes, but I'm really an incredibly horny dirty old thang .... secretly lusting after everything (EVERYTHING) under 25, above 18.

Oh, who the hell am I kidding. Even in my fantasies, I'm a freaking librarian with frosted blonde hair and specs and ... well, you get the message.

Dear Mossy, Help! I'm having a midlife crisis! How do I get my mojo?

Love, Desperate Hausfrau

P.S. You can call me Grasshopper ... I'll like that
Old 10-11-2007, 03:32 PM   #10
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

HA! Your loss! They're spectacular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
NO boobies!!!!

ack...

Old 10-11-2007, 03:35 PM   #11
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

8 inch platform black stilettos - short leather skirt - black leather bra - fishnet stockings - and a long wig (any color) - is that doable????

Quote:

I'll be 40 on Saturday. 40!! Me!!! And here's my Dims After Dark confession: People look at me and see 'librarian' or 'lab technician' or even (gasp) 'social worker' with my frosted blonde hair and specs and predilection for wearing sweater sets and sensible shoes, but I'm really an incredibly horny dirty old thang .... secretly lusting after everything (EVERYTHING) under 25, above 18.

Oh, who the hell am I kidding. Even in my fantasies, I'm a freaking librarian with frosted blonde hair and specs and ... well, you get the message.

Love, Desperate Hausfrau

Old 10-11-2007, 03:39 PM   #12
TraciJo67
On Timeout

Quote:
8 inch platform black stilettos - short leather skirt - black leather bra - fishnet stockings - and a long wig (any color) - is that doable????
Sandie, I mean this in the best possible way, ok?

Just shut up and show me your boobs.

And not later.

Old 10-11-2007, 03:41 PM   #13
mossystate

Quote:

Love, Desperate Hausfrau

Sorry, cannot help you right now..am finishing my crotchless bumblebee costume for Halloween..ran out of stitchwitch....fuck....
Old 10-11-2007, 03:48 PM   #14
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Oh yeah like that's gonna happen! Mossy said no - so it's no.

Quote:
Sandie, I mean this in the best possible way, ok?

Just shut up and show me your boobs.

And not later.

Old 10-11-2007, 03:50 PM   #15
TraciJo67
On Timeout

Quote:
Oh yeah like that's gonna happen! Mossy said no - so it's no.
Since when have you ever listened to Mossy? She's not the boss of you!
Old 10-11-2007, 03:51 PM   #16
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Only if we can't see your nipples.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 03:51 PM   #17
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Quote:
Since when have you ever listened to Mossy? She's not the boss of you!

Exactly how dumb do you think I am??????????????
Old 10-11-2007, 03:52 PM   #18
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
Only if we can't see your nipples.
If you can't see my nipples there really is no point. That's like a Sundae without a cherry. Sheesh
Old 10-11-2007, 03:58 PM   #19
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Don't met me or the Hef stop you.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:02 PM   #20
TraciJo67
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
Don't met me or the Hef stop you.
Well see, it's not just me who wants to see your boobs, Sandie. There's a line forming.

Do it as a public service. Do it for the children.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:11 PM   #21
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

This always happens. I mention my boobies and everyone wants to see them. It's the cross I bear for being so sexy and beautiful.

Now everyone stop clamoring for my boobs - everyone back away. I'm sure you all have perfectly fine boobs. Mine are just spectacular and I don't want to make anyone feel bad because they can't match my boobies beauty.

Move along...............
Old 10-11-2007, 04:12 PM   #22
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I'm sure you all have perfectly fine boobs.

No I don't...
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:16 PM   #23
mossystate

I hope AS comes back..soon..and gets his thread back on track.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:17 PM   #24
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

OK OK here ya go:

Old 10-11-2007, 04:24 PM   #25
mossystate

I see I have a few threads to visit ...and post wacky pics...AS, come back to the five and dime...