Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Events & Community > Midwest
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2007, 06:46 PM   #1
R0LLn ThuNDer

R0LLn ThuNDer has said some nice things
Lightbulb bbw bars in MI

Are there any bars in the Michigan area where BBW's convene on a weekly basis, like a good place where hot BBW's meet on weekends? If there are please let me know. Thanks

R0LLn ThuNDer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 11:48 PM   #2
Gkisses

Gkisses has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0LLn ThuNDer View Post
Are there any bars in the Michigan area where BBW's convene on a weekly basis, like a good place where hot BBW's meet on weekends? If there are please let me know. Thanks
I wish I knew of a good one.... we need a club Bounce around here..
Gkisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:52 PM   #3
geetar6103

geetar6103 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gkisses View Post
we sure do!!
geetar6103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 09:13 PM   #4
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gkisses View Post
i agree. tons of bbws in detroit (ssbbws are kinda rare) and no clubs to meet any of em. maybe we should ask the owner of bounce (or owners of other similar clubs) to branch out to other locations to add bbw clubs.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:46 PM   #5
Hathor
stolen child

Hathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot pics

Tons of BBWs in the west side of the state too.

Perhaps an entrepreneur should create a club specifically for BBWs and their admirers? Oh squee.... If I had the money I'd do it in a heart beat!
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:11 AM   #6
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hathor View Post
Tons of BBWs in the west side of the state too.

Perhaps an entrepreneur should create a club specifically for BBWs and their admirers? Oh squee.... If I had the money I'd do it in a heart beat!
could ask the club bounce owner to try and place a club somewhere in MI HOPEFULLY near detroit. prolly will need some peeps to invest in it.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:07 AM   #7
BBWModel
1 kewl chik

BBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging inBBWModel makes people happy simply by logging in

Here's some info on Club Bounce. I moved to Columbus from So Cal a couple of years ago and I have been to Club Bounce several times. She is not really the "owner" of the bar. She uses and exsisting bar owned by someone else to hold these events at. I don't know if she pays some kind of "rental" fee to the bar, but it seems to me most of the over head is in advertising and the giveaways for the different contests they hold. And a lot of times she gets donations for those.

Rachael's Facebook Page
BBWModel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:58 PM   #8
Hathor
stolen child

Hathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg View Post
could ask the club bounce owner to try and place a club somewhere in MI HOPEFULLY near detroit. prolly will need some peeps to invest in it.
Hurmmm.... A franchise!

There's no way I'd ever invest in property in or near Detroit. Too much crime for me. I'd rather keep it in my neck of the woods.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:06 AM   #9
gangstadawg
the wanderer

Quote:
Hurmmm.... A franchise!

There's no way I'd ever invest in property in or near Detroit. Too much crime for me. I'd rather keep it in my neck of the woods.
but thats where the vast majority of bbws are (especially if its the eastside of the city) from what i see. if you want a better location so its not as bad then some where in dearborn,mi near the tons of resturants in that area.
Old 05-23-2009, 04:50 PM   #10
Hathor
stolen child

Quote:
but thats where the vast majority of bbws are (especially if its the eastside of the city) from what i see. if you want a better location so its not as bad then some where in dearborn,mi near the tons of resturants in that area.
You haven't seen the amount of fat chicks then around the GR-Kzoo areas.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:31 PM   #11
gangstadawg
the wanderer

Quote:
You haven't seen the amount of fat chicks then around the GR-Kzoo areas.
detroit is pretty much BBW land in MI.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:50 PM   #12
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem knows EXACTLY what's going ondreamer72fem knows EXACTLY what's going ondreamer72fem knows EXACTLY what's going ondreamer72fem knows EXACTLY what's going ondreamer72fem knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
detroit is pretty much BBW land in MI.
I am in SW michigan and there are MANY bbw/ssbbw's here also...me being on in the numbers. I would love for there to be a bbw friendly bar somewhere.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:33 PM   #13
suebeehoney

suebeehoney can now change their title

It's kind of funny to see the posts claiming certain cities to have more BBW's than anywhere else. We live EVERYWHERE in MI...just look around. Sure, more densely populated areas will have more BBW's - it's just a fact that where there are more people, more of them will be BBW's - but there are BBW's looking for get-together's all over MI!

Even here in the sticks.....
suebeehoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:48 PM   #14
Hathor
stolen child

Quote:
Originally Posted by suebeehoney View Post
It's kind of funny to see the posts claiming certain cities to have more BBW's than anywhere else. We live EVERYWHERE in MI...just look around. Sure, more densely populated areas will have more BBW's - it's just a fact that where there are more people, more of them will be BBW's - but there are BBW's looking for get-together's all over MI!

I live in the country and I agree that there are a lot of fat chicks in the sticks. =)
Old 08-07-2009, 05:05 PM   #15
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I dont live in MI but I am about 10 mins from the stateline...thereARE SSBBW's out there, you just have to look for them
Old 11-10-2009, 12:11 PM   #16
Jenra

Jenra has said some nice things

Same here. Im about 10 mins from MI. Would be great to have a club in this area. Would make things a lot more convenient thats for sure!
Jenra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 12:15 AM   #17
soleil3313
Just keep swimming.......

soleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessoleil3313 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by suebeehoney View Post

Yep, Michigan is the 9th "fattest state." I'm pretty sure there are fat chicks all over.

http://healthyamericans.org/reports/...php?stateid=MI
Old 03-06-2010, 02:52 AM   #18
curvalicious
Rawr!

curvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescurvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

we so need a bbw club asap!
Old 03-28-2010, 05:03 PM   #19
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hi all!

Frank and I are going to be driving through the UP and then down to Westland at the end of April, and then back the same way a few days later (a RPG open house) and were wondering if anyone would be able or want to meet up. We were considering going for at least one meal to at Bennigan's.

On the way to Westland, we will be stopping overnight in Mackinaw City, and then in Manistique on the way home.

PM me if interested in getting together.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi
BBW Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:44 AM   #20
wagnerstrauss

wagnerstrauss has said some nice things
Default Any SSBBW events in Detroit or Windsor?

Hi, everybody,

I'll be in Windsor-Detroit May 5-8 and wonder if there might be any BBW gatherings there and then.

Thanks much!
wagnerstrauss
wagnerstrauss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:39 PM   #21
traves

traves has said some nice things

Im from grand, Rapids michigan
traves is offline   Reply With Quote