Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 10-14-2007, 10:54 PM   #1
andyfubby

andyfubby has said some nice things
Default Pleasure from applying weight!

Hi All
I get really hot & horny when I apply my weight to things and see them bend and deform under my weight - I weigh around 300lbs and recently bought one of those Love swings (spring rated to to 200lbs) and really enjoyed sitting in it and seeing the spring stretch like crazy trying to hold all my weight!!! -
Q. does anyone one else get excited like me by applying weight and seeing things bend, stretch and collapse and if so lets chat?!?
ps
I also love bouncing on the scales and seeing my weight jump up to 500lbs
andyfubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:00 AM   #2
taetaegrrl

taetaegrrl has said some nice things
Default Yep.... that'd be me, too....

I've posted about some of this before..... It's one of my little turn-ons.

I've been a "big girl" by the typical guy's standards for years; meaning I weighed somewhere around the 200lb. range at 5'6". Since I had the body type that made me appear to be a lot thinner than I really was, I surprised an awful lot of my male (and female) friends if I got on a scale around them or let them try to pick me up or whatever.

Somewhere in the midst of all that, I realized I got a kick out of it ... and I started thinking how cool it would be to be a little heavier. I didn't really intentionally TRY to gain weight, but I quit "watching my weight" a little over a year ago and started just eating whatever I felt like.

After a while of eating until I was full (vs. just getting a salad or skipping meals here and there), I really started filling out. These days, I'm probably around 310 (and people still guess me as a lot less - but I probably appear to be at least 240-250?).

It does kind of take my little "fetish" to the next level, because so much stuff out there isn't really designed to support much over 300lbs. That's a bad thing when I'm just trying to get things done and don't want to worry about breaking stuff (have you seen how many ladders out there are only rated to about 225lbs.?!).

But when I'm in the mood to be more "playful", oh yeah - it's fun! For a little while, I was up to about 330lbs. and right at the limit for my digital scale. It was pretty cool being able to error it out just by picking up a book or something when I stepped on.

I've never had the opportunity to sit in one of those "love swings" ... but I did try sitting on a swing on one of those cheap kids' swingsets in my friend's back yard, and caved it in! (It was going out to the trash already, so it was "fair game" to break it. I thought I could probably snap the plastic seat if I plopped down on it, but it didn't break. My friend and I were laughing, and she says "Hey, pick up your feet and trying swinging! I'll push you!" I figured I'd probably end up tipping the thing over at that point, but before I got to swing very high - I felt myself dropping lower and lower until the swing was on the ground. The hollow metal tube across the top bent under my weight!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyfubby View Post
Hi All
I get really hot & horny when I apply my weight to things and see them bend and deform under my weight - I weigh around 300lbs and recently bought one of those Love swings (spring rated to to 200lbs) and really enjoyed sitting in it and seeing the spring stretch like crazy trying to hold all my weight!!! -
Q. does anyone one else get excited like me by applying weight and seeing things bend, stretch and collapse and if so lets chat?!?
ps
I also love bouncing on the scales and seeing my weight jump up to 500lbs
taetaegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 11:03 AM   #3
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A little off topic, but I love being the collapsed item to which the weight is applied
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 11:13 AM   #4
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Yes. Completely.

Nothing is better than having a fat guy collapsing on top of you...crushing you under his full weight.

Mmmmm.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:10 PM   #5
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

I definitely know what you mean, and TaeTaeGrrl? I'm much the same way. I'm near 370 now though most people would never guess me being much over 300. It's crazy. But it IS fun to see that error message on too small scales, and hearing chairs and beds creak and groan from my weight, and my boyfriend saying "Okay I can't breathe..."

~Aurora
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 04:29 PM   #6
spaz-fa

spaz-fa can now change their title

i love that feeling & and it's not alway furniture groaning under a big girl's weight!
Old 10-19-2007, 08:26 PM   #7
andyfubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by taetaegrrl View Post
I've posted about some of this before..... It's one of my little turn-ons.

I've been a "big girl" by the typical guy's standards for years; meaning I weighed somewhere around the 200lb. range at 5'6". Since I had the body type that made me appear to be a lot thinner than I really was, I surprised an awful lot of my male (and female) friends if I got on a scale around them or let them try to pick me up or whatever.

Somewhere in the midst of all that, I realized I got a kick out of it ... and I started thinking how cool it would be to be a little heavier. I didn't really intentionally TRY to gain weight, but I quit "watching my weight" a little over a year ago and started just eating whatever I felt like.

After a while of eating until I was full (vs. just getting a salad or skipping meals here and there), I really started filling out. These days, I'm probably around 310 (and people still guess me as a lot less - but I probably appear to be at least 240-250?).

It does kind of take my little "fetish" to the next level, because so much stuff out there isn't really designed to support much over 300lbs. That's a bad thing when I'm just trying to get things done and don't want to worry about breaking stuff (have you seen how many ladders out there are only rated to about 225lbs.?!).

But when I'm in the mood to be more "playful", oh yeah - it's fun! For a little while, I was up to about 330lbs. and right at the limit for my digital scale. It was pretty cool being able to error it out just by picking up a book or something when I stepped on.

I've never had the opportunity to sit in one of those "love swings" ... but I did try sitting on a swing on one of those cheap kids' swingsets in my friend's back yard, and caved it in! (It was going out to the trash already, so it was "fair game" to break it. I thought I could probably snap the plastic seat if I plopped down on it, but it didn't break. My friend and I were laughing, and she says "Hey, pick up your feet and trying swinging! I'll push you!" I figured I'd probably end up tipping the thing over at that point, but before I got to swing very high - I felt myself dropping lower and lower until the swing was on the ground. The hollow metal tube across the top bent under my weight!)
Hi taetaegrrl
I liked your reply so I thought id tell about another fun thing I have done recently and that is to sit my 300+lbs on one of those little kids spring ponys that I found whilst I was house sitting for a friend who had 2little kids - I thought I would just lower my weight gently on to it and feel the pleasure of watching it struggle to hold me then I would get off and noone would know that I had been anywhere near it however the more weight I let rest on it the closer to the ground it sank and to my surprise and sheer delight it held me off the floor ( so now I am fully errect and hard as a rock because it so errotic to feel it support me off the floor) so idecided to bounce a little harder (what damage could I do to it anyway It was holding me up) anyway with each bounce I felt a wave of pleasure flow right up thru my pelvis and it was GOOD!! so as always with me MORE is always better so I bounced a little heavier on it until I completely bottomed it out crushing it completely to the floor it felt sooooooo good so I decided not to waste such an awesome feeling and indulged myself (you know what I mean) - any way when I had finally finished i hopped off and to my horror (and delight) I had stretched the hell out of it - oooppps now what will I do!!!!! - to be continued - cheers andyfubby

Last edited by andyfubby; 10-19-2007 at 08:29 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes
Old 10-19-2007, 08:38 PM   #8
andyfubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Nothing is better than having a fat guy collapsing on top of you...crushing you under his full weight.

Mmmmm.
Hi LoveBHMS
I can't hardly believe there is someone who could enjoy the same things as I do - I also enjoy a Voluptuous women bearing down on me with all her weight - the pressure that a big Gal can place on your pelvis is absolutely divine I am totally excited about the possibility that a big voluptuous gal could get excited about haveing a big guy like me (currently about 275lbs and 6'2) ploping down on her - I love to feel my weight pressing my manhood deep deeep deeeeeep - hey LoveBHMS tell me some of your BHM fantasies and I will share more of mine - you are way too cool!!!!!!!!!! - cheers Andyfubby
Old 10-19-2007, 08:45 PM   #9
andyfubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
I definitely know what you mean, and TaeTaeGrrl? I'm much the same way. I'm near 370 now though most people would never guess me being much over 300. It's crazy. But it IS fun to see that error message on too small scales, and hearing chairs and beds creak and groan from my weight, and my boyfriend saying "Okay I can't breathe..."

~Aurora
Hi Aurora
I am that guy - I would love you to lay all your weight on me untill I can't take it anymore - I would love also to see you sit in my loveswing and see how close to the ground you can weigh it down - I would get quite excited if you could get it to touch the ground or if you could get the spring to groan a little!!!!!!!!! - I love you post - cheer andyfubby
Old 10-19-2007, 10:51 PM   #10
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyfubby View Post
Hi Aurora
I am that guy - I would love you to lay all your weight on me untill I can't take it anymore - I would love also to see you sit in my loveswing and see how close to the ground you can weigh it down - I would get quite excited if you could get it to touch the ground or if you could get the spring to groan a little!!!!!!!!! - I love you post - cheer andyfubby
Your love swing sounds like fun. I'd probably break it though.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 12:09 AM   #11
andyfubby

Smile Love swing could be fun - Trampoline

Hey
if your going to break my love swing how about i buy a trampoline - has anyone had any experience playing on a trampoline with a partner - sounds like fun - probably is dangerous?????
Old 10-20-2007, 01:19 PM   #12
ianni49

ianni49 has said some nice things

Hello, my name is Dan, I am new here, but i love this topic!!! have you ever walked across a wooden floor and felt is shake and creek under your BEAUTIFUL BAREFEET!!!! or sat on the hood of a car, and hear the hood buckle to your Beautiful weight!!! or watch the car go down quite a ways as You get in?? You can run and jump in my house all you want, I would Love to see and hear my house creeking!! Love Dan
ianni49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 09:07 AM   #13
andyfubby

Default Fun on the bonnet of my car

Hi Dan
I was lucky enough to have had some fun with a very sexy bbw on the bonnet of my car and I can resonate with your comments re car springs - on seeing the front of my car sink down as my sexy girlfriend climbed up onto it!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmm moments to remember for life - cheers Andy
Old 11-30-2007, 11:16 AM   #14
ianni49

ianni49 has said some nice things

I totaly agree, I would Love to hear furniture creaking and moaning under Your Pretty and Powerful BODY!!!!
ianni49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 05:20 PM   #15
ssbbwlover2

ssbbwlover2 can now change their title
Default Weight pressure

That is what excites certain fa's in relation to smothering, bbw on top.
ssbbwlover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:24 PM   #16
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i sometimes wonder if there's an autism angle to some of this. Like Temple Grandin's Hug Machine or Hug Box.

I don't want to pathologize anyone, but it's something I've been thinking about a lot lately. It's an interesting idea.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:45 AM   #17
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
i sometimes wonder if there's an autism angle to some of this. Like Temple Grandin's Hug Machine or Hug Box.

I don't want to pathologize anyone, but it's something I've been thinking about a lot lately. It's an interesting idea.
Oh that's right Jes, the people here are just suffering from autism. They're not expressing a desire why they're just displaying an illness.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:58 AM   #18
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
Oh that's right Jes, the people here are just suffering from autism. They're not expressing a desire why they're just displaying an illness.
If you want to fight me just to fight me, then please Russ, have at it.

I'll still espouse my opinions and my thoughts about different things posted on the board, though! I'm not breaking any rules and I'm not being rude. I've been thinking about the calming, comforting aspects of the Grandin machine and I'd bet that for some people who like squashing, there's a calming, comforting aspect aside from the submissive one, or the sexual one, or the ...i don't know. Thrilling one? I did say I didn't want to pathologize people.

But hey. Piss and moan all you want, Russ. You're good at it.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 12:28 AM   #19
AJTano

AJTano has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post

To answer your implied question, it's really unlikely that a large portion of us are just autistic. Maybe a small portion, but certainly not the majority.

ANYWAY, this is my biggest turn-on, and it's good to see other people with similar interests. Breaking beds, scales, and chairs are the main objects, and I don't enjoy it unless it's a fat chick, and it helps if she's hot. I have a scale with a 270 lb weight limit. I've always wondered if, how, and at what weight it would break. Has anyone actually seen a scale truly break? It seems like a myth.
AJTano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 02:19 PM   #20
tjw1971

tjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestjw1971 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default breaking things....

I've had women break two of my scales in the past. But no, it's not like the comic strips or anything. You're not going to see anything dramatic like a spring shooting out.....

In both cases I experienced, it was a really cheap dial type scale that broke. (I got them for under $10 each.). I honestly doubt you can really break most of the digital ones. They just read an error message if there's more weight on them than they can measure.

The first one that broke was broken by a girl at a party I had at my place. She was over 6 feet tall and big-boned, and knew I liked bigger women. After a few drinks, she apparently went in my bathroom, saw the scale in there, and decided to try weighing herself. (We had a discussion once before where she said she knew she was a "really big girl" but had no idea how much she weighed.) She came out giggling with a guilty laugh, and told me she just broke my scale. (Of course, I didn't really mind. Hehe.) I looked to see what she was talking about, and she had apparently stood too far forward on it - cracking the plastic window that covered the dial. It still seemed to work other than that - but later, I noticed it wasn't very accurate anymore. Then I looked closer and saw the top part of the casing was bent downwards in the center of it. You could still turn the little dial to "zero it out" when nothing was on it, but I guess it affected its travel - so it couldn't accurately weigh anyone over about 150-160lbs. anymore.

The second one was about the same as the first one I had... with a dial that went up to 290, and 300 doubling as the 0. My 330lb. g/f hopped on it and the dial got stuck, showing about 30lbs. - and wouldn't move. Since we were just gonna throw it out anyway, she tried jumping on it to get it unstuck. That just bent in the top like the first one I had, and it never did unstick. It was fun to watch though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJTano View Post
To answer your implied question, it's really unlikely that a large portion of us are just autistic. Maybe a small portion, but certainly not the majority.

ANYWAY, this is my biggest turn-on, and it's good to see other people with similar interests. Breaking beds, scales, and chairs are the main objects, and I don't enjoy it unless it's a fat chick, and it helps if she's hot. I have a scale with a 270 lb weight limit. I've always wondered if, how, and at what weight it would break. Has anyone actually seen a scale truly break? It seems like a myth.
tjw1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:01 AM   #21
deano123w

deano123w has said some nice things

i have had a ex of mine break my scales it only went up to 21st the dial just went round to 2stone and stayed there we also managed to break 2 of my beds and a chair is such a turn on for me, i used to love going round her house as there is a rather large indent in her matteress
deano123w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:56 AM   #22
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
If you want to fight me just to fight me, then please Russ, have at it.

I'll still espouse my opinions and my thoughts about different things posted on the board, though! I'm not breaking any rules and I'm not being rude. I've been thinking about the calming, comforting aspects of the Grandin machine and I'd bet that for some people who like squashing, there's a calming, comforting aspect aside from the submissive one, or the sexual one, or the ...i don't know. Thrilling one? I did say I didn't want to pathologize people.

But hey. Piss and moan all you want, Russ. You're good at it.
You're not breaking any board rules or being rude. But was there really any need to post it here? On a thread where you know lots of people that are gonna be into the whole squashing thing will read it? That in your opinion they are 'Autisitic'? To me that's akin to 'fat-hater' coming across the DIMS boards and posting that all fat people are ugly or lazy. Simple ignorance. I know you didn't go as far as to say we are autistic but you suggested a link.

I would imagine most people on here couldn't give a monkeys what you think but if just one person reads it and retreats into themselves because of it then it seems kinda nasty. Just by announcing 'I don't want to pathologize people' and then going right ahead and doing it doesn't help either.

Maybe if this was posted on some sort of a 'psychology' thread about 'what makes people like what they do' and people were there to discuss it then yes but when whoever it was started this thread I'm sure they didn't do it to hear your opinion that they are autistic.

Rant over. I don't wanna shout you down, I'm just saying that maybe this didn't need to be posted on here. Not that I think you'll care less what I think.

I am OCD anyway so I'm half-way to being autistic. Meh maybe I could get some sorta dissability allowance.

"I'm a fatty so i love food" Fat and Proud

"Papa Johns should deliver ice cream as well as pizza. I would order pizza just for some Ben & Jerry's" Ashley
runningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:02 AM   #23
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread is for masturbatory purposes only.

Not clinical diagnosis!

Last edited by FatAndProud; 01-27-2008 at 11:26 AM.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:02 AM   #24
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
This thread is for masturbatory purposes only.

Not clinical diagnoses!
LOL well quite. :P

"I'm a fatty so i love food" Fat and Proud

"Papa Johns should deliver ice cream as well as pizza. I would order pizza just for some Ben & Jerry's" Ashley
runningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 07:56 PM   #25
Face4U2flattenout

Face4U2flattenout has said some nice things
Thumbs up On being smashed

I agree with several of the folks on here. I love to be the one on the bottom getting squashed by a SSBBW. The only problem is, is that the only woman I got squashed by, lately, is my wife who once weighed 280 pounds. At the present time she is down to 200 pounds. Nonetheless I'd die (not literally) to have a SSBBW bearing down on me. I can only imagine how heavenly it would be.
Face4U2flattenout is offline   Reply With Quote