Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-07-2008, 08:00 PM   #26
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face4U2flattenout View Post
I agree with several of the folks on here. I love to be the one on the bottom getting squashed by a SSBBW. The only problem is, is that the only woman I got squashed by, lately, is my wife who once weighed 280 pounds. At the present time she is down to 200 pounds. Nonetheless I'd die (not literally) to have a SSBBW bearing down on me. I can only imagine how heavenly it would be.
Have you wife do 200lb powerlifting squats over you. Incremental heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 11:41 AM   #27
ReallyNiceFellow

Location: I guess you could say that I have no fixed address; I go wherever life takes me
ReallyNiceFellow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesReallyNiceFellow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesReallyNiceFellow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
i sometimes wonder if there's an autism angle to some of this. Like Temple Grandin's Hug Machine or Hug Box.

I don't want to pathologize anyone, but it's something I've been thinking about a lot lately. It's an interesting idea.
Jes, I saw her and her squeeze machine on a TV show a few years ago, and I wondered about the same thing....the brain is a strange and quirky thing, and although I don't think I'm autistic, I definitely enjoy a nice long squeeze, preferrably by a heavy, soft woman. It is quite comforting. I went to sleep once with a SSBBW sitting on my lap. She snoozed, too. It was quite a lovely experience for us both.

Of course, I also enjoy the evil look in her eye when I ask her to get off and she says "make me". Yes, that's fun, too, but in a different way.
ReallyNiceFellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 01:37 PM   #28
Danyull

Danyull can now change their title

Not related I don't think. I've not had the pleasure of being the one under the weight, is it really as amazing as some of you lovely people say?

I'd like to see for myself some day.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:23 PM   #29
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
i sometimes wonder if there's an autism angle to some of this. Like Temple Grandin's Hug Machine or Hug Box.

I don't want to pathologize anyone, but it's something I've been thinking about a lot lately. It's an interesting idea.
You do know my nickname is autisabeth, don't you? I am the autism girl - it is my work life. I had been thinking about that angle myself.

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
ekmanifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 03:03 PM   #30
Trinkan

Trinkan can now change their title

I love to have some "fun" with my GF in new places like on the sink in a mall restroom or in kids bunkbeds and stuff like that, its a real turn-on to hear them groan under her/our weight.
The problem is that we sometimes get a little to carried away and a sink isnt supposed to support her 280 pounds... and i dosnt always do hehe
Have somone else here tried that?
Trinkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:48 PM   #31
xysoseriousx

xysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxysoseriousx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

One of my old girlfriends was 400 pounds atleast, and I had to say her on top of me got me horny.