Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 01-23-2006, 01:41 PM   #1
Ladyrose1952

Default How are you all Today?

Hello There:

This weekend was nice for me here, my daughter Jesse and I spent it playing Cribbage, watching Movies and just messing around.

I actually get a day off from work today and the daughter is going to school so I get the house to myself today.

My Summers are normally busier. I sometimes can have up to four clients to take at different times and destinations thoughout the day all week long ( 6 days a week ). I have driven 200 to 600 miles a week at times, sometimes even more, it all depends on who goes where, why and for what. I usually Go shopping or to lunch or go and watch the wind surfers or just pedestrians while I wait, I also do word search and crosswords, sketch wildlife and/or scenery or I crochet while I wait, I can always find something to do. I shop while I wait so I don't have to make private trips and pay for the gas myself, this way I can shop and consolidate trips and not pay a dime for myself with personal trips to town. Most of the time I have only a window of an hour's wait and then the client is done.

I will probably spend the day here at the computer just messing around here and there today....

So tell me about your weekend and your day today?

I haven't heard anything of you in awhile and I would like to know how you are my friends?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B09MultnomahFalls001.jpg (35.6 KB, 57 views)