Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-19-2007, 11:00 PM   #1
andyfubby

andyfubby has said some nice things
Smile Weight Fetish

hi all
I thought id tell about another fun thing I have done recently and that is to sit my 275+lbs on one of those little kids spring pony's that I found whilst I was house sitting for a friend who had 2 little kids.

- I thought I would just lower my weight gently on to it and feel the pleasure of watching it struggle to hold me up then I would get off and no-one would know that I had been anywhere near it -

however the more weight I let rest on it the closer to the ground it sank and the more turned on I was getting so i let a little more and then some more untill it was carrying all my weight and to my surprise and sheer delight it held me off the floor ( so now I am fully errect and hard as a rock because it was so errotic) .

i decided to bounce on it a little and that felt really good so I bounced a little harder - it was getting closer to the floor now and that made me feel very horny - but in the back of my mind I thought "I hope it doesnt break and the thought of my weight breaking it increased my pleasure.

anyway with each bounce it resisted my increasing weight and passion to stretch it further and further and then I felt a wave of pleasure flow right up thru my pelvis and it was GOOD!! so as always with me MORE is always better so I bounced a little heavier on it until I completely bottomed it out crushing it completely to the floor it felt sooooooo good as each time i hit the floor vibrations jolted thru my body - so I decided not to waste such an awesome feeling and indulged myself (you know what I mean) .mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

their I sat with my legs streched out over its head resting on the handles meant for the little kids to hold onto - it was just inches from the floor my weight had caused it to sink at least 18inches from where it was when i first sat on it - the springs were unrecognisable compared to how they looked 30min earlier!!

- i was enjoying the calm that had now come over me and the satisfaction that i had been able to squish it to the floor at the height of my passion - my hand was still holding one of my tummy rolls and i thought about how cool it would be to have a big gal sitting on it with me and how excellent it would be to gently bounce up and down on it together and then to slowly increase the rythm untill our combined weight was really testing it!! I then thought of ways in which she also could experience what I had (perhaps even my magic fingers could assist in enhancing her pleasure) or perhaps she could sit facing me and i could really give her something to bounce up & down on!!! any way when I finally hopped off the poor pony to my horror (and delight) I realized that i had stretched the hell out of it - there it stood only inches from the floor - it looked like it had been ridden by 10 people - oooppps now what will I do!!!!! the owners of the house would be home in a few days time?- to be continued - cheers andyfubby
ps
does this kind of thing interest anyone else? or am i a freak?
andyfubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 06:28 AM   #2
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Weren't you here, like, last year saying this stuff?
Old 10-20-2007, 06:45 AM   #3
andyfubby

andyfubby has said some nice things
Smile Recent Dimensions discovery

hi Dr Worm
I think you must be confusing me with someone else - have a great weekend!
Andy
andyfubby is offline   Reply With Quote