Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-22-2007, 02:56 PM   #1
Foolish Fool

Foolish Fool can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFoolish Fool can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Arrow the best part of the gain is...

okay, so i've a question for the feedees/gainers here. (i'm sure it's been asked hundreds of time, so i'm sorry for the repetition.)
what do you like best about gaining?
the increased size? seeing the numbers on the scale grow higher? or something else?

i don't mean to ask "why do you like gaining?"
the question is, "what do you like about it? what's your favorite side effect/end result of gaining?"

i'm just curious and wanting a little insight, so as to increase my general understanding of the topic.

Last edited by Foolish Fool; 10-22-2007 at 03:20 PM. Reason: typo
Foolish Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 04:51 PM   #2
Foolish Fool

Foolish Fool can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFoolish Fool can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Question

EEPS. i just realized i prolly should have posted this in erotic weight gain. or maybe not?
i don't know.
dear moderators, did i place this topic in the right spot?
please forgive my n00bish ways.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:21 PM   #3
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No worries, consider it moved.

And welcome!!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 07:48 PM   #4
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Well, I can't weigh in (bad pun, I know) from the feedee/gainer standpoint, since I'm on the opposite side, BUT I still have an opinion, and since no one's replied as yet I'll say it =P

What I like most about a gain is the gradual tightening and eventual outgrowth of clothing; the visible formation of growing fat rolls atop a waistband - belly and lovehandles especially; the reverse christmas-tree growth pattern of a tummy bulge with respect to each new pant size...
Old 10-24-2007, 09:32 AM   #5
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

When furniture groans under the gainers weight, or she does not fit on the lovers laps, and she has to go to great lengths to find clothes or undeware.
And yes a broken scale.

op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 10:17 AM   #6
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default how about an answer from a fat girl

Added softness.
Added curves.
New stretchmarks.

And

A more dimpled look to my fatty parts, which I think is my favorite---I just *ADORE* that.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:08 AM   #7
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

I love outgrowing clothing. And finding myself in places that are too small for me (tight desks, chairs, restaurant booths, etc.). But really I love everything about getting fatter. Feeling my body jiggle and sway when I walk. Having to be careful on certain furnature I feel might not support my weight. TMI here - finding it difficult to self pleasure because my belly gets in the way. And of course, just how it *feels* to be fat. All the soft curves.

~Aurora
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:59 AM   #8
Foolish Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
And of course, just how it *feels* to be fat. All the soft curves.
that's another thing (or perhaps the same thing) i'm wondering:
just how does it feel to be fat? (aside from "good." ) i mean, i'm sure it's a dumb question with an obvious answer, but i wouldn't know. i'm just curious.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:30 PM   #9
chublover350
your gunna love my nuts

chublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized rep

i would have to say that its the belly growth that gets me. i love stretch marks, so when i see some FRESH RED stretch marks iknow that shes been treating herself right. i love the softness of it all, i love knowing that shes only going to get softer with every bite she takes.i love fat girls
chublover350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 04:08 PM   #10
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
just how does it feel to be fat? (aside from "good." ) i mean, i'm sure it's a dumb question with an obvious answer, but i wouldn't know. i'm just curious.
I love this question. Why not start a new thread on the main Weight Board?

I would really like to see the responses.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 10-24-2007, 04:10 PM   #11
Foolish Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
I love this question. Why not start a new thread on the main Weight Board?

I would really like to see the responses.
i can do that? i posted this topic there first, and it wasn't in the right place.
do i have the moderators' blessing?
Old 10-24-2007, 08:48 PM   #12
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
i can do that? i posted this topic there first, and it wasn't in the right place.
do i have the moderators' blessing?
Sure, asking how it feels to be fat isn't about weight gain. I moved this thread here because it *was* about gaining And this is the safe place to talk about gaining. Negativity is not permitted in this particular subforum.

I will say - if you want to incorporate the gaining into your question, you can post it here, but if you want to reach more people, the main weight board is a better fit.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:34 AM   #13
Foolish Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
I will say - if you want to incorporate the gaining into your question, you can post it here, but if you want to reach more people, the main weight board is a better fit.
i'm actually curious about both, and i think it would be a great thing for everyone here if we open up a dialouge about this so's we can all get to know one another better.

think i should start this thread over? the weight gain one? cuz it seems this one's become a discussion about where to place said thread.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:40 PM   #14
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

sorry to derail!

Back on track now...

OK folks, tell us more about what you enjoy about gaining
Old 10-25-2007, 06:47 PM   #15
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

i like seeing my love get larger and softer and feeling her press against me with her softness ^_^
Old 10-26-2007, 03:55 PM   #16
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

um, how about everything??
it is hard for me to pick a favorite.

i love how much rounder and fuller my belly has gotten, especially the upper portion of it! i love the feeling of trying on clothes that fit just a few weeks ago for and realizing that i've gotten too big for them. i love that whenever im walking, i can feel my belly jiggle even more than it did back in may before i started gaining.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 08:35 PM   #17
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
I see Dravenhawk took care of it. See the thread here.
Old 11-04-2007, 11:49 PM   #18
Koldun
On Timeout

Koldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKoldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
I love outgrowing clothing. And finding myself in places that are too small for me (tight desks, chairs, restaurant booths, etc.). But really I love everything about getting fatter. Feeling my body jiggle and sway when I walk. Having to be careful on certain furnature I feel might not support my weight. TMI here - finding it difficult to self pleasure because my belly gets in the way. And of course, just how it *feels* to be fat. All the soft curves.

~Aurora
Wow. I approve.
Koldun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:10 AM   #19
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think for me, I am loving the liberating freedom that comes from each bite I take and fully enjoying each fattening bite...as I have always been fat, to know my body is growing, filling out and expanding making me even more beautiful...as my belly grows and begins to hand down more, the more I love having it played with which is also an added benefit!!

And seeing how much I can pick up my belly and jiggle it!!
Old 03-18-2011, 03:03 PM   #20
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenesquehunny View Post
I think for me, I am loving the liberating freedom that comes from each bite I take and fully enjoying each fattening bite...as I have always been fat, to know my body is growing, filling out and expanding making me even more beautiful...as my belly grows and begins to hand down more, the more I love having it played with which is also an added benefit!!

And seeing how much I can pick up my belly and jiggle it!!
oh man welcome to dimensions will you stay forever please stay forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 10:25 AM   #21
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

I'm really in to feeling my body move when I'm walking around nudie *tehe!* I've noticed that after gaining as much as I have, if I take a good sturdy few steps, I can feel my own ass jiggle, I can feel my thighs shake, and my tummy and boobs sway just the right ways, oooohhhh I love being so squishy!
Old 04-11-2011, 10:31 AM   #22
disconnectedsmile

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Vicious View Post
I'm really in to feeling my body move when I'm walking around nudie *tehe!* I've noticed that after gaining as much as I have, if I take a good sturdy few steps, I can feel my own ass jiggle, I can feel my thighs shake, and my tummy and boobs sway just the right ways, oooohhhh I love being so squishy!
i has a jealousy.

Quote:
Old 04-11-2011, 11:43 AM   #23
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

Quote:
i has a jealousy.
Why do you has jealousy? You wanna be fluffy too?
Old 04-11-2011, 11:52 AM   #24
disconnectedsmile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Vicious View Post
Why do you has jealousy? You wanna be fluffy too?
no, because i don't like the idea of having fur.
i'll stick with fat

Quote:
Old 04-11-2011, 12:35 PM   #25
Sydney Vicious

oohhhh you want for to be fat??

It's easy I could recommend some foods/habits if you'd like!