Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 04-11-2011, 12:44 PM   #26
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Vicious View Post
oohhhh you want for to be fat??

It's easy I could recommend some foods/habits if you'd like!
i take it you practice what you preach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 12:56 PM   #27
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
i take it you practice what you preach?
of course!
Old 04-13-2011, 05:26 PM   #28
louisaml
Princess

louisaml can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslouisaml can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

In all honesty it makes me feel amazing to gain weight. I actually get a high off of it. It makes me feel good and jiggly. I love how I actually have a shape to my body. I use to be all boobs and a little butt. Now I am pretty evenly proportioned. I can't weight for the next 100 pounds.
Old 04-13-2011, 11:45 PM   #29
elina86

elina86 can now change their title

For me, some of the best parts about gaining are seeing how big and soft
my belly gets, how easily I get winded and simply how out-of-shape I am.

This is slightly off topic, but I've actually reached the point at which doing
exercise is impossible, at least when it comes to pushups or situps, and even
walking a few steps gets me winded. But I enjoy all this anyway.
elina86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:35 PM   #30
GettingHeavierFL

GettingHeavierFL has said some nice things
Smile

My favorite things about gaining are being able to all I want, watching myself get fatter and fatter and seeing the stretch marks.
GettingHeavierFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #31
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

All of it!
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:43 AM   #32
Roy C.

Roy C. can now change their title

After many years the best part is the feeling after a huge meal. The discomfort of my fullness is overcome the stimulating feeling of a full hard stomach, the weight that is pulling my belly down, and the feeling of robust roundness caused by filling it to it's capacity....
Roy C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #33
bigbellyroll

bigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ok. Always been fat, but in recent months just gave up trying to keep things under control. Love how big my belly keeps getting now but I didn't for a long time. Now I like that I have the double belly & how I have to sit with my legs apart a bit because of it. Also, just let it out. What would be the point of sucking in that? lol
bigbellyroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 05:03 AM   #34
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics
Smile

I love watching my belly getting bigger and bigger. Now 60" around. Getting on the scale and watching the numbers continue to climb. The feeling of fullness after fininshing a sumptuous meal. Being pleasently stuffed with my belly stretched to capacity.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 04:53 AM   #35
bigbellyroll

bigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I had an experience earlier in the week that was great. The look on someone's face you haven't seen for while after gaining some weight. Awesome!
bigbellyroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:37 AM   #36
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

The freedom deep down; knowing it does feel good to be different and not have to run to Crunch/Gold's Gym/Bally's every New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Friday or before beach season when I can have 2nds or 3rds.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:31 PM   #37
joey86

joey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot picsjoey86 does more than just post hot pics

As a feeder/FA for me the best part is:

1, seeing my gorgous girl getting bigger and bigger and playing with all that extra fat hehe :P

2, outgrowning clothes and her surroundings is just so sexy, needing 2 chairs, hips rubbing on door frames the list is endless...
Old 09-12-2011, 06:04 PM   #38
CuriousKitten
Absolutely Adorable

CuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love the naughtiness of it all. Being able to throw caution to the wind and just indulge in all the delicious foods and sweets that you won't without having to factor in or even care about society's pressure to be thin. When I first started gaining I realized just how many foods I had inadvertently written off as "bad" or "I can't eat that" because I had been afraid to get fat. Once I gave into my desire it was like "oh wow.. i can eat all this stuff!" and boy did I!

I love the feeling of being totally full and stuffed and being so indulgent and free in being able to eat whatever I want in whatever portion I want.

To me.. that is what I love most about gaining.
CuriousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:38 PM   #39
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Kitten:

You 'hit the nail right on the head" so to speak. That is exactly what I love so much. Just letting yourself go, enjoying all the wonderful food that world has to offer, and being self-indulgent. The feeling of being "pleasantly stuffed" as I like to call it is truly a great feeling and why gaining weight is so pleasurable.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:04 PM   #40
mathlete

mathlete has said some nice things

I like the idea of getting too fat for my clothes, but also just the feeling of getting fatter.
mathlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:40 PM   #41
stillblessed23
A half full kinda girl

stillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized rep

Oooo, I love that someone dug this thread up lol. Sometimes I need reminders on what I love about gaining. I go back and forth because societal pressures are so strong, but I just love being huge. At 340 I really don't feel that huge put when I put things into perspective I think I am rather large lol. Of course I would be happier if I were larger however.

I absolutely love the way my body feels, how soft it is, how tight things are. I feel powerful, beautiful, and am extremely turned on by my body. Added bonus, I don't have to count calories and when I am trying to gain I get to eat everything and anything I want. It has been a desire I have had since I was little. Being able to accept it and emabrace it only makes life better to me.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:23 AM   #42
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillblessed23 View Post
Oooo, I love that someone dug this thread up lol. Sometimes I need reminders on what I love about gaining. I go back and forth because societal pressures are so strong, but I just love being huge. At 340 I really don't feel that huge put when I put things into perspective I think I am rather large lol. Of course I would be happier if I were larger however.

I absolutely love the way my body feels, how soft it is, how tight things are. I feel powerful, beautiful, and am extremely turned on by my body. Added bonus, I don't have to count calories and when I am trying to gain I get to eat everything and anything I want. It has been a desire I have had since I was little. Being able to accept it and emabrace it only makes life better to me.
You're right, you are very beautiful :-)
Old 12-07-2011, 07:07 PM   #43
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The feeling of my body as it gets softer and rounder. I absolutely love the way I'm starting to look now.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:11 AM   #44
EatMoreFatGirl

EatMoreFatGirl has said some nice things

when i was gaining i loved how big and soft my breasts became. I was living in an alll girls dorm and while everyone was sleeping I was up binging on ben & jerry's ice cream and cookies. I also enjoyed the submissive part of the gaining process-eating while chatting on yahoo messenger. I went from 175 lbs in 1999 to 260 in 2002 I also enjoyed modeling how small my shirts had become(my belly would stick out) as the result of my gain

Last edited by EatMoreFatGirl; 03-18-2012 at 01:14 AM. Reason: more to say :)
EatMoreFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:00 AM   #45
LinathSuru
Dreamer

LinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging in

My favorite thing about gaining is the pleasure I take in eating. I've always loved food, and for a long time it didn't matter what I ate to anyone because my metabolism kept me slim. When my metabolism slowed down due to a decrease in physical activity I started getting 'you've gained weight' and ' I'm a little concerned' speeches. I was really self-conscious for a long time after that. Eating sweets was a truly guilty pleasure. For every bite I felt bad. For wanting more than other people, I felt bad.

Getting past that, getting past caring about people who judge... That has been freeing.. Being able to enjoy as much dessert (or just as much food.. It's not always the sweet things I gorge on) as I want and not care if someone gawks or comments. Being able to close my eyes and lose myself in the flavor and the moment... That has been such a wonderful blessing. So lifting.

And knowing my Feeder enjoys it when I do that makes it that much sweeter.

Last edited by LinathSuru; 03-19-2012 at 09:06 AM.
LinathSuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:48 PM   #46
JASmith
Godless heathen

JASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJASmith can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Giving this thread a bump. When I was gaining, I really enjoyed the counting and measuring, and also the inevitable growth of my belly.
JASmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:28 AM   #47
Carla

Carla can now change their title

I Love out growing my clothes. Also when I notice a bit of my body has grown which I haven't noticed before.
Carla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 06:16 PM   #48
there_there

there_there can now change their title

That moment when I look in the mirror....and i realize I'm fatter than I've ever been before....and shake and jiggle.....such a rush.
there_there is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 06:24 AM   #49
there_there

there_there can now change their title

Oh yeah.....and going up a pant size....

*check*
there_there is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:05 PM   #50
fattened prey
On Timeout

fattened prey can now change their title

Feeling my ass and thighs jiggle as I walk...
fattened prey is offline   Reply With Quote