Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-23-2007, 05:22 PM   #1
A Bolder Boulder FA
Fallout

A Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticed
Default Dimensions Halloween Costume Thread!

So what's everyone going as?

Me:

Or:

Both because those recent South Park episodes have induced much hilarity, plus neither requires too much makeup/costuming.

Right now, Randy Marsh is the frontrunner for me, because it'll be easier to go to the party I'm heading to with spraypainted black hair, a black electrical tape mustache, unbelted pants and whitey-tighties than dressed up in a suit.

Ladies, gents? Your ideas/plans?

P.S. - It's my birthday tomorrow, one week before Halloween and coinciding with the start of the World Series. Gonna be awesome, but boy am I going to have a hangover going into work on the 25th
A Bolder Boulder FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 05:35 PM   #2
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bolder Boulder FA View Post
So what's everyone going as?

Me:

Or:

Both because those recent South Park episodes have induced much hilarity, plus neither requires too much makeup/costuming.

Right now, Randy Marsh is the frontrunner for me, because it'll be easier to go to the party I'm heading to with spraypainted black hair, a black electrical tape mustache, unbelted pants and whitey-tighties than dressed up in a suit.

Ladies, gents? Your ideas/plans?

P.S. - It's my birthday tomorrow, one week before Halloween and coinciding with the start of the World Series. Gonna be awesome, but boy am I going to have a hangover going into work on the 25th
Randy Marsh is funnier.

However, I could never discourage a guy from wearing a nice suit. Hot!
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 05:48 PM   #3
A Bolder Boulder FA
Fallout

A Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticed

Oh, that's definitely why I'm going as Randy Marsh.

Plus, the drunker I get, the more complete the costume will be! Its a win-win situation!
A Bolder Boulder FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:23 AM   #4
Armadillojellybeans
chariots chariots

Armadillojellybeans can now change their title

I am going as a cross between a roman a norsemen (viking for those of you not history buffs) and katt williams, so this year is gonna be fun

does whatever.....a spider can.....
Armadillojellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 02:30 PM   #5
marlowegarp
I wanna meet that dad

marlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging inmarlowegarp makes people happy simply by logging in

Right now it's a toss-up between a luchadore and Batman. Typical Halloween, in other words. I'm open to suggestions. (Reminder, I'm a dude)
Old 10-25-2007, 03:46 PM   #6
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

im going to an 80s party 2 nites before halloween so i shall be recycling my costume and going as cyndi lauper both nites yey!

xo

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 06:49 PM   #7
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Hmm well i'm poor so doller store demon mask and my chef uniform for the Head Chef of Hells Kitchen XD
Old 10-28-2007, 11:39 AM   #8
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

I have no money for a new costume, so I'm just reusing my costume from the last few years. It's BHM-appropriate, though: Bear in the Big Blue House!
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote