Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2007, 01:19 AM   #1
ppinkie

ppinkie can now change their title
Default Payless Boots with Extended Size Calf

I was at Payless today trying on shoes, and I noticed that some style of boots come in "extended calf". They're suposed to have an extra 2" in the calf compared to the regular size. I tried them on and they fit my plump legs nicely. http://www.payless.com/Catalog/Produ.../Extended_Calf

ppinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 09:15 AM   #2
LillyBBBW
Back from the dead

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppinkie View Post
I was at Payless today trying on shoes, and I noticed that some style of boots come in "extended calf". They're suposed to have an extra 2" in the calf compared to the regular size. I tried them on and they fit my plump legs nicely. http://www.payless.com/Catalog/Produ.../Extended_Calf
Thanks for the heads up ppinkie! I'm glad payless is finally paying attention, but it kills me how whenever payless or many other stores want to market shoes in an extended size they always do it in the least popular color. Every single boot on the site in extended calf sizes is brown.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 09:33 AM   #3
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Those boots are really cute for winter..
moniquessbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 11:21 AM   #4
JoyJoy
Master Member

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Thanks for the heads up ppinkie! I'm glad payless is finally paying attention, but it kills me how whenever payless or many other stores want to market shoes in an extended size they always do it in the least popular color. Every single boot on the site in extended calf sizes is brown.
Hi Lilly! I don't know if you just missed this boot, or if it wasn't what you were looking for...but I thought I would point it out, in case. I think it's very cute, but I could never do that heel anymore, no matter how much I'd like to.

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 12:51 PM   #5
Frankie

Frankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFrankie is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Given how hard I am on my footwear, I love the idea of inexpensive shoes. However, the low cost seems to always mean manmade materials. My feet sweat like mofos in faux leather.
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:25 PM   #6
ppinkie

ppinkie can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Thanks for the heads up ppinkie!

No problem! I was pretty excited to find some boots other than my played out Uggs, that fit my legs! I'm gonna go back and get those. They're on sale for 27.99 and you can combine that with the BOGO.......like I need more shoes
ppinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:30 AM   #7
Pretty In Plaid

Pretty In Plaid has said some nice things
Default Torrid

Another place where you can get boots to fit over larger calves is Torrid.

Visit a local store or go to:

www.torrid.com

I work there and I can tell you that they are fabulous! Not only do they have adorable shoes in wider widths, they also have amazing clothes in sizes 10/12 to 26/28

Check it out!!!
Pretty In Plaid is offline   Reply With Quote