Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-01-2008, 02:16 AM   #26
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

oooh----eating a big plate of spaghetti

ahhh---the way food calms my nerves when I anxious
snacking throughout the day--fun!!!
yay-- seeing a fat lady order a big order of pancakes at my favorite eatery.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:17 AM   #27
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oooh, Aaaah, & Yay:
  • Blue cake! with chocolate frosting

It's pretty yummy, actually.

Last edited by Ample Pie; 10-23-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:35 PM   #28
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

going swimming!!

ooooh: having my round belly help snuggly in my swim suit

ahh: floating in the pool.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:09 AM   #29
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Rebecca: That looks awesome! 0.0

I've only ever had the reverse (chocolate cake with blue frosting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:02 PM   #30
franchescassbbw
On Timeout

franchescassbbw can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
  • Really, really amazing [full] belly rubs and remarkable technique.
My feeder does that for me when my belly is packed. Then he'll feed me ice cream after a good rubbing.
franchescassbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:42 PM   #31
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Boo:
  • While I deeply love and appreciate the camera I got for Christmas, it has that stupid "slimming" option.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:08 PM   #32
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Boo:
  • While I deeply love and appreciate the camera I got for Christmas, it has that stupid "slimming" option.
I have never heard of such a thing - that is crazy!

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
ekmanifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:21 PM   #33
franchescassbbw
On Timeout

franchescassbbw can now change their title

Ooohs: When I look at my body and I can tell I have gained more weight, especially my boobs and belly.

Aaahs: Growing out of my 6x clothes. Having my feeder stuff me FULL of fattening foods.

Yays: Finding a community that has similar interests weight gain so I don't feel like a freak anymore.
franchescassbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:35 PM   #34
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Boo:
OMG that is so absurd. And insulting!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 08:16 PM   #35
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

It is a bit of both, but, *evil laugh*, I'm immune to such things! Too fat for eSlimming.
Old 01-15-2008, 08:21 PM   #36
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Boo:
Turn it sideways.
That way, it has the opposite effect!
(I'm pretty sure this was discussed elsewhere on the boards, but don't reacll the thread name).
-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:26 PM   #37
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Turn it sideways.
That way, it has the opposite effect!
(I'm pretty sure this was discussed elsewhere on the boards, but don't reacll the thread name).
-Rusty
I know it was discussed on the board. It was also an article on the main site...that's kind of why I linked to it and didn't go into a big long discourse about what the "slimming" effect is...
Old 01-16-2008, 01:36 PM   #38
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Yay:
  • This neato napkin my friend sent to me.
yes, that is where I got my avatar.

Last edited by Ample Pie; 10-23-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:41 PM   #39
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fair 'nuff.
Still, a camera is a camera, and you should find plenty of use for it

-Enjoy!

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:11 PM   #40
luvfanny

luvfanny has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenster102.5 View Post
Ooohs:

Watching a pear shaped girl with a big ass and an amount of cellulite on her legs and thighs walk in a jean skirt.

Aaaahs:
The thought of her.

Yays:
The growing a bigger ass and legs.
Ditto! Especially a way-too-tight jeans skirt, maybe even one that's splitting at the seam!!!
luvfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 03:30 PM   #41
LiLaKuhJunge

LiLaKuhJunge has said some nice things

Quote:
Boo:
That can be fun - try diagonal or vertical photos :-) Also, a car or bike in the background with elliptic wheels would be nice...

Lilakuhjunge
Old 01-16-2008, 04:33 PM   #42
Shy Aurora

Shy Aurora has said some nice things

Ooh: The feeling of freedom when you remove too small jeans.

Aah: The feeling when you are stuffed and your belly is bulging from being stuffed.

Yays:The taste of all the foods I was forbidden when I was growing up especially pizza and peanut butter chocolate milkshakes.

Oh Noes: Not possible to find clothes in most stores.
Shy Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:48 PM   #43
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

oooh: being jiggled! annnd raspberries on my belly

aahh: belly rubs after big meals / having my love handles used as arm rests on the subway

yay: mcdonald's breakfast :9
troubadours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 10:36 PM   #44
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post

yay: mcdonald's breakfast :9
Oh do I hear you on this one. Someone woke me up today with a very large bag of McDonald's breakfast sandwiches...and all for me
Old 01-17-2008, 12:49 PM   #45
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Yays:
  • Going to the store for ice cream!

Ooohs:
  • My favorite brand of ice cream has introduced Turtle Sundae ice cream (turtles are my favorite candy).

Boo:
  • The store has inexplicably moved the Alli display into the ice cream aisle. Subtle much?
Old 01-17-2008, 08:30 PM   #46
troubadours

troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!troubadours has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Oh do I hear you on this one. Someone woke me up today with a very large bag of McDonald's breakfast sandwiches...and all for me

mmm that sounds like the best thing ever. right now i am really into the cinammon melts and sausage burritos :9
Old 01-17-2008, 11:50 PM   #47
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

I have a major love for their sausage biscuits--no cheese or egg (though I like both)--and orange juice. num nums
Quote:
Originally Posted by troubadours View Post
mmm that sounds like the best thing ever. right now i am really into the cinammon melts and sausage burritos :9
Old 01-18-2008, 12:08 AM   #48
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I have a major love for their sausage biscuits--no cheese or egg (though I like both)--and orange juice. num nums
Stop it, you ladies are making me hungry for you!
Er... I mean... those breakfast meals from McDonalds... yeah, that'll work...
Old 01-19-2008, 05:55 AM   #49
LikesUSoft

LikesUSoft has said some nice things
Default my fantasy

my fantasy is to take my nice bottom heavy girlfriend to the pastry shop to buy a bag full of goodies for her. While she's bending over looking into the pastry case, I'd like to serepetitiously run my hand over her nice love handles and buns....ooooohhhhh
LikesUSoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 08:30 PM   #50
troubadours

Quote:
mmm i also love bacon egg and cheese biscuit. omg im hungry now ;_; off to make nachos and cheese with salsa.

another yay: being able to hold a lot of the aforementioned food in my belly!