Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-10-2007, 08:56 AM   #1
Rhino1978

Rhino1978 can now change their title
Default Sex drive getting bigger as im putting on weight

Hi gang i have noticed an increase in my sex drive as im putting on weight.has any other BHM noticed the same?.I think its because im happy with my size now and im enjoying being large for the first time in ages YIPPPPEEEE lol

P.S. sorry for being frank but i want to know if this is common when BHM are happier in themselves
Rhino1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 01:01 PM   #2
BeeBee

BeeBee can now change their title
Default Yep, it happens...

Somewhere here on Dimensions there is an article about sex drive in both men and women, and how being heavier increases that drive...some sexual hormones are stored in fat cells, probably part of nature's scheme for humans not to reproduce in times of starvation. I felt the same way until I got to where I had no energy left for that type of activity most days. I guess there is a limit to how that works, unfortunately.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:17 PM   #3
Rhino1978

Thanks for the reply BeeBee.Il have a look and try and find the post
Old 11-11-2007, 03:12 AM   #4
BigFusionNYC

BigFusionNYC can now change their title

I've always found this to be true as well. It's like a special bonus and my girlfriend Aeiry never seems to mind when I just randomly ravage her lol.

BigFusionNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:56 AM   #5
Molly

Molly has said some nice things

It seems natural that your sex drive would increase as you felt more happy with your own body. If you want to gain weight and you do, then you'd feel happier about yourself physically, leading to the desire to get it on.

When you feel sexy you wanna have more sex, right?
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 06:46 PM   #6
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

My sex drive increases as my BHM gains weight...does that count?
.:* .:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:31 AM   #7
zonker

Location: The land that I come from is called the Midwest....
zonker can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy View Post
Haha, maybe there should be a couple's stat like BMI to indicate how fat a couple is getting... And we can all assume that the sex drive of each person will raise accordingly.
zonker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 12:06 PM   #8
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Haha, I hear you there.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 02:41 PM   #9
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Ha ha ha.

Quote:
I was totally going to say this.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:20 AM   #10
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

In my opinion there are two kinds of sex drive. There's the one that's traditionally thought of as being masculine, which I would describe as 'randy' and the Americans on here would probably describe as 'horny' which means you want to interfere with someone else and is usually directly caused by that other person. Then there's feeling 'sexy' which means you want someone else to interfere with you, which is more traditionally thought of as something women experience, and seems to vary depending on how overworked you are, your physical state, and the time of the month.

If you've always wanted to be fatter, finally allowing yourself to get fat would understandably make you feel sexier, as it brings your own body into line with what you think of as desirable (no-one feels sexy if they think they look revolting!). I'm not sure about randier though (except for in your partner).

-SnapDragon.
Old 11-17-2007, 06:44 PM   #11
gorddito

gorddito has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapDragon View Post
In my opinion there are two kinds of sex drive. There's the one that's traditionally thought of as being masculine, which I would describe as 'randy' and the Americans on here would probably describe as 'horny' which means you want to interfere with someone else and is usually directly caused by that other person. Then there's feeling 'sexy' which means you want someone else to interfere with you, which is more traditionally thought of as something women experience, and seems to vary depending on how overworked you are, your physical state, and the time of the month.

If you've always wanted to be fatter, finally allowing yourself to get fat would understandably make you feel sexier, as it brings your own body into line with what you think of as desirable (no-one feels sexy if they think they look revolting!). I'm not sure about randier though (except for in your partner).

-SnapDragon.
yeah i think you are quite right in the second sense of "sex drive" you are proposing, i have grown a little the last time and i have become softer, and lately all i want is being touched and grabbed (belly, love handles, rolls, moobs, all) and i want to feel that my new softness feels nice for others at touch. not that any of that "touching" have happend yet; but there is a constant feeling on most of my body now that im bigger.

p.d. im sorry for the bad grammar
gorddito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:56 PM   #12
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapDragon View Post

-SnapDragon.
I just tried to send you rep but I accidentally hit enter with just an E there, lol. What I meant to say was "Extremely well said."
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 03:50 PM   #13
Rhino1978

yeah im really happy and confident in myself so am randy loads lol