Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-13-2007, 09:38 PM   #1
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on
Smile 'Ello, I'm a n00b

Hello, all. I'm Undine, and, as the title suggests, I'm new here - a longtime lurker-turned-poster, so not too new - and I just wanted to, y'know, do the polite thing and introduce myself. I'm a 23 year-old gal from Nowhereville, Pennsylvania; short and fairly chubby myself. I have a useless college degree and am now going to cosmetology school. Most pertinent to this board, I like fat guys. I thought I was a freak because of it for a long time because I'd never heard of anyone actually liking big guys because they were big, but then I found this site early in my college years and the great cosmic frying pan of enlightenment whacked me upside the head: I wasn't alone! It wasn't weird to like squishy bellies! Woohoo!

I had some re-doubts about my sanity in relation to this subject due to the psycho-wacky mind**** of the relationship I just exited, and his complete and utter disgust when I told him I liked his (little) belly and wanted to play with it. But now that I'm out of it, even though I'm not totally over it, I've decided that I like what I like, and it's really not that big a deal anyway. And fat guys are comfier to snuggle with. And all you people seem really cool. Sooooo, hi. Let's be interwebfriends.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:51 PM   #2
StridentDionysus
Seņor Member

StridentDionysus can now change their title

Yay! A new girl . Welcome . I love your pic... you're so cute! >_<
Old 11-13-2007, 11:29 PM   #3
Knyghtmare

Knyghtmare can now change their title

Welcome to the site.
Knyghtmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:31 PM   #4
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Preach sistah. My last boyfriend accused me of making up that I liked fat guys. And faking it. I'm glad you've moved on.

And no, any woman here will tell you that loving fat guys and their squishy bellies is NOT a crime. If it is, well then your in the womens correctional facility. Although I don't know whose *really* getting *corrected* here.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:40 AM   #5
Freedumb
RAZZLE DAZZLE!!!

Freedumb can now change their title

Welcome to the boards!!! From one noob to another.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:29 AM   #6
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Welcome, welcome. Nice to see some fellow Pennsylvanians. I'm from outside of Philly.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:18 AM   #7
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Although I don't know whose *really* getting *corrected* here.
We're all just getting worse

Welcome to the board!
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:23 AM   #8
zonker

Location: The land that I come from is called the Midwest....
zonker can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
We're all just getting worse

Welcome to the board!
The word that comes to mind relating to the "rehabilitation" and "correction" of FFAs here is "incorrigible".....

And that is grand!
zonker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:50 AM   #9
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yay! Another FFA! Lately it's just been new BHM's, which I'm not complaining about, but it's nice to see another girl.
And you're from PA! I have family in PA, so that's chill.
Ramble ramble.

*greetings and assorted waves* <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:40 AM   #10
Molly

Molly has said some nice things

Hey new chick! (I guess I am still pretty green myself, ha)
Its nice to learn that your not as weird as you thought, isn't it?

Hey, if we all were attracted to the same people the world would be one damn boring place!

Embrace it sista.
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 01:32 PM   #11
BigD_WV

BigD_WV has said some nice things

Welcom from another new bhm
BigD_WV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:03 PM   #12
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

AHOY!

...and welcome!

Glad to see new people delurking!
Old 11-14-2007, 03:41 PM   #13
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

Thank you very much for all the kind words of welcome! And yes, it is quite an eye-opening and reassuring experience to find out that, for at least one "questionable" aspect of my personality, I don't need to be medicated.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:48 PM   #14
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

do you know how many "questionable" aspect of my personality I have?

trust me if I'm living life with out meds (tho many wish I would) I'm sure you'll do a steller job!
Old 11-14-2007, 04:06 PM   #15
zayus1979

zayus1979 has said some nice things

Nice to meet you, love to hear when there's an FFA close by, I'm on the ohio-pa border (ohio side) and sometimes it feels like there's an FFA draught.
zayus1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:40 PM   #16
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Hey there, and welcome!
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 03:39 PM   #17
timi

timi has said some nice things

Welcome, welcome
timi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:50 PM   #18
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by timi View Post
Welcome, welcome
welcome! Nice to see another FFA for the BHM's in PA
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:57 AM   #19
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep
Smile noobily noobalicious

Welcome! i too am a noob. this is post #2 for me. i didnt even know that ffas existed. i have never met a woman that likes fat guys and until I stumbled across this site never heard of one. but just knowing that you beautiful women are out there put a smile on my face and some hope im my heart. now i just have to find me one.
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote