Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Plus-size Paysite Board
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2007, 11:27 PM   #1
LordImp

LordImp has said some nice things
Default SSBBW Face Squashing

See SSBBW Chocolate Desire face sit a poor guy with all 500lbs PLUS of her gigantic body until he can take no more, only at www.bigfatchics.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00000892.jpg (115.0 KB, 1833 views)
File Type: jpg 00002259.jpg (114.3 KB, 1762 views)

Last edited by AnnMarie : 11-17-2007 at 03:11 PM. Reason: text edited per posted rules.
LordImp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 05:10 PM   #2
NYSquashee

NYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNYSquashee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thats one very lucky (or unlucky) man.
NYSquashee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 05:20 PM   #3
ilovesecretb

ilovesecretb can now change their title

Are the Zsa videos still for sale? I really (Really) want one but the link on the site doesnt work. btw, good to see BFC back in action even if it isnt the great Zsa, she has THE Best squashing clips. Best by far. what Choclate Desire is for ass, to me Zsa is for belly and brutal squashing .

Anyway, Looks GREAT . Really tempted to re-join

Last edited by ilovesecretb : 11-17-2007 at 05:20 PM. Reason: adding 'btw'
ilovesecretb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:38 PM   #4
chocolate desire
Master Member

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYSquashee View Post
Thank you!!
Old 11-17-2007, 10:39 PM   #5
chocolate desire
Master Member

chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chocolate desire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesecretb View Post
Are the Zsa videos still for sale? I really (Really) want one but the link on the site doesnt work. btw, good to see BFC back in action even if it isnt the great Zsa, she has THE Best squashing clips. Best by far. what Choclate Desire is for ass, to me Zsa is for belly and brutal squashing .

Anyway, Looks GREAT . Really tempted to re-join
You should see some of the pics of Zsa and me together haha
Old 11-17-2007, 10:59 PM   #6
Captain_Sanders
On Timeout

Captain_Sanders can now change their title

Quote:
Hmmmmmmm... VERY lucky!! I wish I was that man!
Captain_Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 05:39 AM   #7
rocky112

rocky112 has said some nice things

woow ... lucky man .. thankx ..
rocky112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 07:40 AM   #8
ilovesecretb

omg that would be so cool . lol. unfortunatly she is just a dedicated mother now. she doesn't model (or squash) anymore
Old 11-18-2007, 07:51 AM   #9
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics
Default Wow!!

Wow nacie you and Zsa together! on one helluva lucky guy?
Now that would be something to dream about ;-)

John W
( a long time fan of the most gorgeous chocolate SSBBW in the world)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate desire View Post
You should see some of the pics of Zsa and me together haha
JohnWylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 08:02 AM   #10
chocolate desire
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Sanders View Post
Hmmmmmmm... VERY lucky!! I wish I was that man!
Ahh shucks Thank you sweety
Old 11-18-2007, 08:04 AM   #11
chocolate desire
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky112 View Post
woow ... lucky man .. thankx ..
I am lucky that you think he is lucky haha.. Glad you enjoy the photo hon!
Old 11-18-2007, 08:06 AM   #12
chocolate desire
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWylde View Post
Wow nacie you and Zsa together! on one helluva lucky guy?
Now that would be something to dream about ;-)

John W
( a long time fan of the most gorgeous chocolate SSBBW in the world)
Thank you for being such a devoted fan darlin.. Zsa is indeed a very beautiful lady and so sweet she would give anyone a cavity just knowing her.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:34 AM   #13
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics
Default Missed Nacie

Hi Nacie

But you missed yourself there - you are such a beautiful lady too.

I love the way you have kept your gloriously big soft curves - you have such a perfect lil body for squashing and face sitting.

And I would love to see the view of you from underneath!

John W

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate desire View Post
Thank you for being such a devoted fan darlin.. Zsa is indeed a very beautiful lady and so sweet she would give anyone a cavity just knowing her.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:11 AM   #14
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Y'all should rent DESPERATE LIVING. Jean Hill, as the maid, kills a man via face squashing and later, she gets naked and rolls around with...it's Mink Stole, right? Yeah... the boss lady, in other words.

oh, good times good times. That flick hasn't aged a day since 1977. And Queen Carlotta, the fatty on her divan being carried by loyal servants, and eating endless bon bons and telling her subjects how ugly they are? It makes my heart sing and I can't lie about that. It's quality cinema I know you all will enjoy.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 09:17 AM   #15
chocolate desire
Master Member

Quote:
Hi Nacie

But you missed yourself there - you are such a beautiful lady too.

I love the way you have kept your gloriously big soft curves - you have such a perfect lil body for squashing and face sitting.

And I would love to see the view of you from underneath!

John W
Thank you my Dear. here is a kiss just for you..
Old 11-18-2007, 09:37 AM   #16
ilovesecretb

So would Zsa actually get back into squashing and all that? Is a set with Zsa and Chocolate Desire a possibility for the future? that would be cool
Old 11-18-2007, 11:00 AM   #17
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

Default Desperate Living

Hi Jes

So I guess you've seen this film?

And do I get the idea that a little face sitting or squashing appeals to you too?

Just a thought that crossed my mind!

John w

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
Y'all should rent DESPERATE LIVING. Jean Hill, as the maid, kills a man via face squashing and later, she gets naked and rolls around with...it's Mink Stole, right? Yeah... the boss lady, in other words.

oh, good times good times. That flick hasn't aged a day since 1977. And Queen Carlotta, the fatty on her divan being carried by loyal servants, and eating endless bon bons and telling her subjects how ugly they are? It makes my heart sing and I can't lie about that. It's quality cinema I know you all will enjoy.
Old 11-18-2007, 11:24 AM   #18
Redhotphatgirl
Summer time summer time

Redhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticedRedhotphatgirl never has a post go unnoticed

Looking good girl. Squash him squash him good. Love ya redhot one.
Redhotphatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 11:38 AM   #19
diggers1917
Cynical Romantic

diggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized repdiggers1917 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Unlucky? I wish I was unlucky like that!

diggers1917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 05:34 PM   #20
chocolate desire
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhotphatgirl View Post
Looking good girl. Squash him squash him good. Love ya redhot one.
"Oh My Goodness" *giggle* Love you Sis!!
Old 11-18-2007, 05:35 PM   #21
chocolate desire
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggers1917 View Post
Unlucky? I wish I was unlucky like that!
Thank you hon for the compliment.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:25 AM   #22
fasub

fasub has said some nice things

That's how I wanna go out!

That lucky man!
fasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 01:05 PM   #23
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Hi Jes

So I guess you've seen this film?

And do I get the idea that a little face sitting or squashing appeals to you too?

Just a thought that crossed my mind!

John w
I'm more the Queen Carlotta type, myself. Though I'll admit I love Grizelda's patented sassiness!
Old 11-20-2007, 05:34 AM   #24
Mitchapalooza

Mitchapalooza can now change their title
Default where can i find it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post

I checked all the blockbusters (in my area), do you think amazon? is there a link to see clips that you might know of?
Mitchapalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 05:42 AM   #25
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchapalooza View Post
I checked all the blockbusters (in my area), do you think amazon? is there a link to see clips that you might know of?
just rent the movie, crazy. you can get a free month of netflix. what's cheaper than free??