Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-07-2005, 02:24 AM   #1
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed
Default How many BBw's here like skinny guys?

I'm a thin person. I often find that many thin guys like myself get off on being with women much larger than overselves. The problem is that many times BBWs are inimidated by the size difference. I get a lot of "I'll crush you(as if that was a bad thing)." Some BBws have said they prefer hefty or muscular guys since they think they can hadle them. Are there any BBWs here who actually prefer to be with slimmer guys?
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 06:28 AM   #2
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like skinny guys. I also like big guys and medium-size guys, very much, but contrasts are interesting and sexy in a visual and tactile way, so I do enjoy the look and feel of a thin masculine body against my soft feminine one.

But at the end of the day, I just like guys.
Old 10-07-2005, 06:37 AM   #3
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A guy who's smaller than me but of average proportions for a guy would not bother me. But a petite guy, say, someone who is boyish in stature would really make me feel uncomfortable.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 06:59 AM   #4
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Mrrrowwr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie

But at the end of the day, I just like guys.

What Carrie said! I guess I prefer the smaller end of the spectrum to the larger, but I've always felt that I could probably learn to love most bodies if I loved the person inside.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 08:46 AM   #5
pinuptami
Model turned slacker

pinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot pics

I do!

Haha, If I post any more pics of Jack on here, I'm going to have to be taken away for sillyness....The pic is from last Halloween
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 005 (2).jpg (50.7 KB, 4111 views)
pinuptami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 08:59 AM   #6
DaBigLadyBug
On Timeout

DaBigLadyBug has said some nice things

I have always found myself looking at smaller men then me,my husband is skinny,hes a size 32 and im a 26/28,i used to use that line"i will crush you"and well one boyfriend said to me "what a way to die huh" and then i never used that line again,i thought well they can see the diffrence in our sizes and if there willing,ready and able to take it on,well then"bring it on baby!"
DaBigLadyBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 09:35 AM   #7
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

My thing is height. I've always been attracted to very tall men. Guy is 6'8" tall, and just perfect for me! I have dated thin men and not so thin men in the past...but they had to be tall. Guess we all have our preferences.

Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 09:50 AM   #8
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
contrasts are interesting and sexy in a visual and tactile way, so I do enjoy the look and feel of a thin masculine body against my soft feminine one.
My sentiments exactly. It just kinda worked out this way because compatibility is the key to our marriage, but I love that I'm nearly triple Art's weight. As a tall woman, my friends were surprised that height isn't my main concern (within reason -- really short men talk to my chest more than my face), and I think it's great that Art is a couple inches shorter than me. So yeah, I love being taller and much much wider than my husband.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 06:33 PM   #9
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm not exactly a Jack Sprat, but I LOVE the big woman/smaller man contrast. I think it's even better when she's tall and big.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:07 PM   #10
Angie O'Plasty

Angie O'Plasty has said some nice things
Default So what I'm reading is that...

None of you really like "big" guys. How diplomatic.

Angie
xo
Angie O'Plasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 07:23 PM   #11
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Hey Angie

BBWs are always welcome on the BHM/FFA Board

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie O'Plasty

Angie
xo
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 07:27 PM   #12
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie O'Plasty

Angie
xo
Oh, stop with the disdain. The thread's specifically about how many of us like thin guys, so that's mostly what's being discussed here. You'd see a lot of us speaking up in a thread asking who likes big guys, too.

Grump.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:40 PM   #13
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Oh, stop with the disdain. The thread's specifically about how many of us like thin guys, so that's mostly what's being discussed here. You'd see a lot of us speaking up in a thread asking who likes big guys, too.

Grump.
Exactly, this a place for people to embrace their size preferences. Not to feel guilty of them.

There is a BHM board to after all.

And to all the BBWs that like thin guys, you rock!

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 09:17 PM   #14
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have, historically, gone for thinner guys. However, my boyfriend is a bigger guy, and I love every inch of him
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 09:39 PM   #15
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Opposites attract...and chicks dig scrawny pale guys (thankfully).
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 12:23 AM   #16
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default the number 10

i haven't always been 130-something lbs...i used to be a fat guy until a bbwpile turned me into the stickly emaciated boy i am today. i still eat like a fat guy though, as i just polished off about 20 bucks worth of chinese food. but yeah, i'm always up to the challenge of a good crushing/squishing/smushing/squashing/schmutzing/racquetball from a game bbw. opposites atfucktract.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 08:38 AM   #17
Robin Rocks
Strange as angels

Robin Rocks can now change their title

As I just mentioned in another thread, I definitely prefer guys smaller than myself and by that, I mean guys that are almost in shape. The problem is I can't find one that likes me too! I feel guilty about it sometimes because I'm such a big girl but I can't help that it's what I'm attracted to.
Robin Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 08:41 AM   #18
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

As I said in the other thread, I don't have a real preference, but I will say that most of the skinny guys I've known have been some of the strongest guys I've known. Just because a guy isn't bulky it doesn't mean he isn't strong. Often it's quite the opposite, in my experience.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 09:30 AM   #19
ChickletsBBW
Mostly a Voyeur :)

ChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this board

I used to date the 'teddy bear' type of guy all the way through high school and some of college until I was introduced to a man that was 5'11 and 140 lbs and was not muscular but very toned. I do find men of all sizes attractive but I think now that I like thin men. And I can speak from experience that I haven't crushed one yet lol I like being on top too :P Ladies.. they'll let ya know if they can't breathe lol

But on the flip side there are lots of men that like the 'crushed' feeling so it's all good

my bf is 5'7 140 lbs (a bit of a pudgy tummy now) lol

this is a pic of us on vacation this summer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chicky&bf.jpg (93.6 KB, 3495 views)
Old 10-08-2005, 12:48 PM   #20
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

.. I'm so going to be a bachelor forever aren't I?

*sigh*
Old 10-08-2005, 01:06 PM   #21
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Man

*sigh*
Bah! You think you have it bad. I'm a Witch and live in a town that is nothing but Baptists. I haven't had a date in over 15 years.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 10:29 AM   #22
ssbbwlover2

ssbbwlover2 can now change their title

Much bigger woman/ thinner man applies to me for sure. Opposites do attract. I am smaller man 5-4 130 lbs and prefer supersized women. Aside from the physical difference, there is something to be said for having a cuddly, loving, soft extra large woman in your arms, or being in her arms just walking in the park or even laying in bed.
ssbbwlover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 10:35 AM   #23
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default abra cadabra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
Bah! You think you have it bad. I'm a Witch and live in a town that is nothing but Baptists. I haven't had a date in over 15 years.

The spells not working then, Jack?
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 11:02 AM   #24
Loscos

Loscos has said some nice things

My girlfriends big, i'm thin, i'm guessing she goes for thin guys, and she goes for complete idiots aswell....., so i'm not surprised she's going out with me.

>_>
Loscos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 11:16 AM   #25
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Man

*sigh*
Don't worry, there are plenty of bbw/ssbbw that feel the same way. So it goes both ways.
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote