Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-09-2005, 04:45 PM   #26
Skinny1

Skinny1 has said some nice things
Default Love The Contrast!

Hi...
There are very FEW ladies I have met, and I have dated BBW's/SSBBW's since 1998 exclusively, who crave the size difference. I wish there were more, I have a 28" waist and dated a 350 lb. lady who actually LOVED the size difference. But she is RARE!
Skinny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 07:02 PM   #27
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
The spells not working then, Jack?
Nah, I'm not into love spells. My thing is withering crops and souring milk.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 08:44 PM   #28
truth38

truth38 can now change their title

A quote from truth:
All men are sexy, funky, wonderful!
Big, small, extra large, they are still good looking.
As for me I am a equal opportunity, international lover!
Old 07-22-2006, 08:50 PM   #29
GWARrior

GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I LOVE me some skinny guys! rawwrr!
GWARrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 09:48 PM   #30
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

honestly i'm much more drawn to bigger guys, since i find it really nice when i'm naked with someone to like, see a belly on them. mainly so i feel more comfy about my own.
that said, i've never encountered a skinny guy (in actual life) who actually preferred fat girls who are built like i am. if i did, and he was otherwise an attractive guy, i'd have no problem with him just because he wasn't fat too.
attractin is such a fickle thing, anyways. it depends on a million little things. it's hard to rule anyone out just based on one aspect.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 10:06 PM   #31
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

*attraction
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 10:29 PM   #32
GeorgeNL

GeorgeNL does more than just post hot picsGeorgeNL does more than just post hot picsGeorgeNL does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
Bah! You think you have it bad. I'm a Witch and live in a town that is nothing but Baptists. I haven't had a date in over 15 years.
Similar problem here. I've never been able to date someone ever in my life. In the beginning because I was know as the "big orge" (though I've always been thin) and later because there are no single gals left. At least the last 15 years I've never seen one in real life.
GeorgeNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 10:36 PM   #33
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default Maybe

We "thefatman" maybe, but hey think of all the food a SSBBW eats and it is ours all ours.
Old 07-22-2006, 10:52 PM   #34
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Exactly, this a place for people to embrace their size preferences. Not to feel guilty of them.

There is a BHM board to after all.

And to all the BBWs that like thin guys, you rock!
THANK YOU.
Good god.
Ivy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 11:10 PM   #35
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have dated men of all different shapes and sizes, and loved each and every one of their bodies.

Generally speaking, I go for skinny guys.. Like, really skinny. To the point that they are really gaunt looking in appearance. I am a woman of extremes and I like the contrast. Plus, I get off on being fatter than my mate. Not because I don't think big guys are attractive (I think they‘re hot), but because I like being the fat one. It turns me on. I love being fat, and if my guy is fatter than me, then I feel skinny and I don't like that.

However, I also love chubby/fat guys. My boyfriend is a total chubster, and I wouldn't want him any other way. He's lost weight recently and I'm a little sad over it. I picked him over a guy who weighed around 110 pounds on a 5'7 frame. My boyfriend was around 240 when we met on a 5'6 frame. (I like short guys.)

I have dated guys who were slightly bigger than me, and I loved it as well. I love chub, it‘s so cute and soft and it feels so good. As long as they aren't constantly experiencing equipment difficulties and don’t suffer from sad fat man syndrome, I really don’t care. There is nothing worse than a guy who thinks he's ugly, complains about how all the girls don't like him/fat guys, and do nothing but sit around and mope. Yes, skinny guys do it too but out of the men I have dated, I‘ve never had a skinny guy do it. I‘ve had thin male friends who do it on ocassion, but the majority of the fat guys I‘ve dated have been like this and I can‘t deal with that shit. When I would break things off, one of the questions I would always get asked is "This is because I'm fat, huh?" When clearly, this was not the case as I was always paying with their chub, telling them how I loved their bodies etc, etc.

So basically, after all my rambling, I just love men in general- fat, skinny, or in between. All that matters is that they’re nice, aren’t whiney bastards, treat me right, and love sex as much as I do.

I talk too much, and I have a feeling someone is going to have a problem with at least one thing that I have said in this post, but whatever.

Last edited by Ivy; 07-22-2006 at 11:13 PM.
Ivy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 11:32 PM   #36
Blueyedevil173

Blueyedevil173 can now change their title

Quote:
Bah! You think you have it bad. I'm a Witch and live in a town that is nothing but Baptists. I haven't had a date in over 15 years.
Wouldn't that make you a Warlock?
Blueyedevil173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 07:27 AM   #37
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

I always went for the average type with some belly...

Then again its attraction its what gets me when I see this person
I think that is important & its not based on great looks its just something about them

ok for instance Kevin James with that personality he would win my heart over
I love goofy men cause im a goofball myself & he is adorable
SexxyBBW69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 07:31 AM   #38
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

YUM It seems Ive dated average to smaller men But I cant say Im totally turned off by a bigger guy. I have to admit I dont think I would date someone as big as myself. I guess the biggest would be 6ft 230-250
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 08:03 AM   #39
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So there is hope for a 6'4" tall snuggletiger that weighs 193 pounds?
Old 07-23-2006, 08:13 AM   #40
SexxyBBW69

SexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot picsSexxyBBW69 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger
So there is hope for a 6'4" tall snuggletiger that weighs 193 pounds?
I would say there is lol
SexxyBBW69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 08:15 AM   #41
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexxyBBW69
I would say there is lol
Thank you that is very nice of you to say SexxyBBW69.
Old 07-23-2006, 08:29 AM   #42
comngetmeFA

comngetmeFA has said some nice things

i like guys who are skinny/thin, (not too thin) medium sized, average, somewhat fat (i had a crush on Chris Farley, r.i.p. ), or muscular, but not too muscular. they just have to be taller than me, that's all.
comngetmeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 09:34 AM   #43
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre
I'm a thin person. I often find that many thin guys like myself get off on being with women much larger than overselves. The problem is that many times BBWs are inimidated by the size difference. I get a lot of "I'll crush you(as if that was a bad thing)." Some BBws have said they prefer hefty or muscular guys since they think they can hadle them. Are there any BBWs here who actually prefer to be with slimmer guys?

I like my men from a thin (almost lanky) to a medium build (love the chub around the belly). I am not a fan of the muscular type at all. I can appreciate it but its not attractive to me. I am very short at 5'3, almost every man I have ever had was 6 feet or over. I LOVE the height. It is very sexy to me. Give me a 6'3 180 lb man and I am in heaven lol. I don't think its hard for a thin man to handle a big girl, I have never encountered a problem. They can usually hold their own against my weight.

I am guilty of the I will crush you thing but I don't let it stop me. When I am sitting on a guys lap I am forever asking "am I hurting you?". I know its annoying but not everyone likes to be crushed (even though its hot as hell).
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 10:21 AM   #44
The Obstreperous Ms. J
Omniscient Minority

The Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThe Obstreperous Ms. J is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I take them as they come....
Old 07-23-2006, 11:51 AM   #45
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*walks around the candy store..I will have this man..and this one..and..oh..what the hell..that one over there*...heh....

now, having said that,I tend to be more attracted to men who weigh less than me..I enjoy the contrast..I really am not drawn to men who have a bigger belly than moi...

in terms of height(and nothing is written in stone), I prefer not too tall(over 6'2 or so)..and a man who is under 5'8(or so), will probably make the size difference too odd for me...
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 03:16 PM   #46
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

I have liked both skinny and bigger guys. But I have to say more of them have been skinny. But I am also a total personality person. I really dont care what a guy looks like...but if you are a dork like me...then all is good. My .005 cents worth
Stacey
Old 07-23-2006, 03:25 PM   #47
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

sign me up. lanky but with a bit of underlying muscle can be nice to feel under my roving hands, though.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 08:07 PM   #48
xoxoshelby

xoxoshelby can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxoxoshelby can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

skinny guys? sure. bigger guys? why not? Now if some of you would just live around here!!
xoxoshelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 08:38 PM   #49
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm sorry to say....skinny guys don't do a darned thing for me. Never really have.

I prefer the big guys...or as I say most often...I love a well rounded man
Old 07-24-2006, 06:55 AM   #50
olivefun
Belly bellissima

olivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeNL
I've never seen one in real life.
no way!

You have to get out more.

I bet the women that sell the fabulous dutch chocolate are not all married and skinny. Just think of where the dutch fat girls go. I bet you will find some.

You are a lovely man, I am sure you can meet some fantastic women who will appreciate your heart. Trick is, you have to get out and meet them.
olivefun is offline   Reply With Quote