Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-24-2006, 02:31 PM   #51
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie O'Plasty
None of you really like "big" guys. How diplomatic.

Angie
xo
Geez, I hope you don't judge me for only being into big chicks.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 02:59 PM   #52
olivefun
Belly bellissima

olivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 clubolivefun is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil
Geez, I hope you don't judge me for only being into big chicks.
Hehe, I like guys who are into big chicks (well ONE big chick...) (me).

Yep, I llke men with good taste, a lot...
olivefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 03:56 PM   #53
SantaDuJuan

SantaDuJuan has said some nice things

I'm not really skinny myself, but I'd say a nice large lady and a skinny man would make a cute couple.
SantaDuJuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 04:29 PM   #54
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not a huge fan of extreme contrasts myself, and the shortish very very slender men do give me that "OMG I'm gonna break you" feeling.

I always gravitate to taller men. I like the feeling of being shorter than my partner, but much, much fatter. I like big hands and feet too. I like these boys from slender to pudgy/teddy bearish --each have major pluses. But I've also been with soft BHMs in the 300s, that was nice too.

Though I could talk about this or that all day long, I really don't think the male body will ever hold such an allure to me that I would turn away a wonderful soul with a different type of body. Eh. Impress me with your passion and vibrancy, and your wonderfully talented hands.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:16 PM   #55
GoddessNoir
Milkmaid

GoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going onGoddessNoir knows EXACTLY what's going on

When speaking purely physical attraction, I tend to really only like thin guys when they are very tall. I'm 5'9ish and wear heels almost all of the time, putting me to about 6' so, the taller the better. If not that tall, I have to have a bigger to big guy, that's just my preference.

Ecstasy is uncut forests and the smell of fresh baked bread. - Arvuyeda
GoddessNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 08:02 PM   #56
YoFlaco
Blame the caffeine

YoFlaco can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesYoFlaco can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nice to see love for the skinny man up in here. Although, lately I've been developing quite some pudge. More to love though right?
Old 07-27-2006, 02:08 AM   #57
Mr. Jigglesworth

Mr. Jigglesworth can now change their title
Default I hear ya buddy....

Quote:

Angie
xo
I've never been so un-popular as I have these last dozen years or so after putting on 100+ pounds.....but screw them, I love my belly..hehehe and how I abtained it

Mr. Jigglesworth
Mr. Jigglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 02:10 AM   #58
Mr. Jigglesworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie
I like skinny guys. I also like big guys and medium-size guys, very much, but contrasts are interesting and sexy in a visual and tactile way, so I do enjoy the look and feel of a thin masculine body against my soft feminine one.

But at the end of the day, I just like guys.
Good answer...I like how you think.

Mr. Jigglesworth
Old 07-27-2006, 02:13 AM   #59
Mr. Jigglesworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
What Carrie said! I guess I prefer the smaller end of the spectrum to the larger, but I've always felt that I could probably learn to love most bodies if I loved the person inside.

You also responded well to this question, but I like anything you say...that's me.....

Mr. Jigglesworth
Old 07-27-2006, 02:20 AM   #60
Mr. Jigglesworth

Default Big Butt.....

how many of you truly could be with a man who maybe weighted the same as you or wanted to weight the same as you or more?

I've run into all the things Dre says he's found with bbws & his size, I was much smaller when I started dating bbws exclusively 23 years ago and have only been bigger the last dozen years.....dating big girls, eating with big girls sometimes does catch up with you, and you either go with it or deny it.

Mr. Jigglesworth
Old 07-27-2006, 07:00 AM   #61
Mr_M

Mr_M has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni
I like my men from a thin (almost lanky) to a medium build (love the chub around the belly). I am not a fan of the muscular type at all. I can appreciate it but its not attractive to me. I am very short at 5'3, almost every man I have ever had was 6 feet or over. I LOVE the height. It is very sexy to me. Give me a 6'3 180 lb man and I am in heaven lol. I don't think its hard for a thin man to handle a big girl, I have never encountered a problem. They can usually hold their own against my weight.

I am guilty of the I will crush you thing but I don't let it stop me. When I am sitting on a guys lap I am forever asking "am I hurting you?". I know its annoying but not everyone likes to be crushed (even though its hot as hell).
I do. It is hot as hell.
Mr_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 08:48 AM   #62
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jigglesworth
how many of you truly could be with a man who maybe weighted the same as you or wanted to weight the same as you or more?

I've run into all the things Dre says he's found with bbws & his size, I was much smaller when I started dating bbws exclusively 23 years ago and have only been bigger the last dozen years.....dating big girls, eating with big girls sometimes does catch up with you, and you either go with it or deny it.

Mr. Jigglesworth
For me, being fat is what I am, but not a hobby, not a pastime, not ... I don't want to say I don't derive pleasure from it, but I mean...I just dont' really THINK about it. I'm fat like I'm short. Or blond. Or crazy. So it can be strange to base parts or all of a relationship on that aspect of things, and it's not something I'd have in common with someone else, probably. When a guy messages me and wants to talk about him gaining weight or me feeding him, I just get a big soft-on, sorry. Not b/c he's less valid for being interested in those things but b/c they're not of any interest to me.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 09:00 AM   #63
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
When a guy messages me and wants to talk about him gaining weight or me feeding him, I just get a big soft-on, sorry. Not b/c he's less valid for being interested in those things but b/c they're not of any interest to me.
Shhhh. Eat your cupcakes.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:10 AM   #64
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie
Shhhh. Eat your cupcakes.
Am I not allowed to express my opinions here, Princess?
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 09:20 AM   #65
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
Am I not allowed to express my opinions here, Princess?
My bad; I thought this was the cupcake fetish thread.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:38 AM   #66
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

a cupcake fetish? hmmm several questions spring to mind. With or without sprinkles, what kind of frosting?
Old 07-27-2006, 09:44 AM   #67
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

...the size....yellow, white, or chocolate mix for the 'cake? Oh, the rigors of Cupcake Fetishism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 04:09 PM   #68
YoFlaco
Blame the caffeine

YoFlaco can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesYoFlaco can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

And I am officially hungry. Thanks ladies.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:08 PM   #69
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre
I'm a thin person. I often find that many thin guys like myself get off on being with women much larger than overselves. The problem is that many times BBWs are inimidated by the size difference. I get a lot of "I'll crush you(as if that was a bad thing)." Some BBws have said they prefer hefty or muscular guys since they think they can hadle them. Are there any BBWs here who actually prefer to be with slimmer guys?

me me me me me me me me me me.

Just be taller than me...that's all I ask.

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
RedVelvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 09:15 PM   #70
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyedevil173
Wouldn't that make you a Warlock?

Warlock means "oath breaker"....not a good term.....male witch is a witch.

(Said one of the other witches on the board)...

I would bet this is already answered.......maybe I should read the rest of the thread first....

nah..

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
Old 07-28-2006, 09:23 PM   #71
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

Quote:

Angie
xo

er.....you do realize this board is in large part for people with a preference for certain body types, right? As in....Men who like big women only? Or women who like big men only?

Thats ok for you, right?

Ok now...think it through....see where you end up.

Also....I really dig the passive aggressive "xo" kisses and hugs after the sarcasm. Nice touch.

Old 07-28-2006, 10:00 PM   #72
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyedevil173
Wouldn't that make you a Warlock?
Only in Dungeons and Dragons.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 06:23 AM   #73
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jigglesworth

Mr. Jigglesworth
I don't think I'd want to date anyone over 400 or 450. It's not that they can't be attractive, but I have a very active lifestyle. I want someone who's capable of a six mile hike, or getting up at 2 AM and going to a remote location on foot to study/observe astronomical and planetary positions. It's not that my partner has to be involved in every aspect of my life, but I want them to at least try new activities with me.

On the flip side, I don't like dating especially thin men. I dated a guy who was 120 and 5' 5", and there was a big lack of chemistry. I don't like especially small white or black women, but petite Asian/Latina women are hot!
Old 07-30-2006, 10:07 PM   #74
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
Bah! You think you have it bad. I'm a Witch and live in a town that is nothing but Baptists. I haven't had a date in over 15 years.
Pst, ye' might get more luck if you took of that warty false nose and the pointy black hat. Keep the broom though, gals like a guy who's handy around the house.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 10:11 PM   #75
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
Only in Dungeons and Dragons.
No, that would be if you shot energy bolts and had a familiar that looked like an ugly midget.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote