Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-15-2006, 03:54 PM   #126
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know about that, he looks pretty yummy to me in plaid. And he's a composer too!

Thanks for the pic UMBROBOYUMMMMM.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 03:59 PM   #127
UMBROBOYUM

UMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized rep
Default thanks

haha thanks, I think plaid kinda hides my size and makes me look like i could be bigger, its a good defense against other guys who ARE bigger than me lol.

-Jon
UMBROBOYUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:01 PM   #128
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunandshadow
That's the problem with plaid, it's like camouflage, it doesn't really flatter anybody because it confuses the eye and hides detail.
Mike Watt is coming to kick your ass.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 04:39 PM   #129
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm quite fond of skinny guys.
Old 08-15-2006, 04:40 PM   #130
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMBROBOYUM
haha thanks, I think plaid kinda hides my size and makes me look like i could be bigger, its a good defense against other guys who ARE bigger than me lol.

-Jon
I think you look quite nice.
Old 08-17-2006, 09:14 PM   #131
mrskeet

mrskeet has said some nice things

I noticed more bbw prefer skinny dudes. I'm more bulky and I noticed a lot of bbw don't like that I guess thats why I can't find one for a long term relationship because I'm not skinny maybe I need to lose a gang of weight.
mrskeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 09:30 PM   #132
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

personally I don't limit myself. I'm an openminded sort, usually, and I find that the people I'm attracted to do more than just look good to me. Also, once I like a person, I can't help but think they're sexy/beautiful/handsome. It just follows naturally for me.
Old 08-20-2006, 03:28 AM   #133
Mr_M

Mr_M has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakenBakeSharleen
After all those fun squashing parties I have been to with Terri, Deidra, Heather, Rosi, AM, Stephen, Lily... menga, am I missing anyone? lmao Probably!! ... I have to say, after those, I developed a respect for the endurance of some really small guys. They can really take it. I was amazed. I don't think people give thin guys nearly enough credit. Anyway, that said, I'm attracted to guys of all shapes. I can appreciate the good physical qualities of every shape and size... and girth LOL. Haha, just had to say it. My preferences in romantic partners are definitely more cerebral than physical in general, though, so me answering a question like this is probably a bit useless. But I needed to get that, "Give skinny guys more credit" thought out, at least.
I wanna learn more about those....
Mr_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 07:29 PM   #134
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_M
I wanna learn more about those....
All the squashers and squashees have long since moved on to bigger and better things: marriage, kids, a new state, a new job, etc. It's been years since we've had a squashing party but man were they fun.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 08-21-2006, 11:34 AM   #135
Mr_M

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
All the squashers and squashees have long since moved on to bigger and better things: marriage, kids, a new state, a new job, etc. It's been years since we've had a squashing party but man were they fun.
Thatīs too bad... Great idea for a party it is
Old 08-21-2006, 11:47 AM   #136
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_M
Thatīs too bad... Great idea for a party it is
We all had nicknames too. I think mine was 'disastra' or something like that.

@~;~~
Old 08-21-2006, 11:56 AM   #137
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tres huevos
Yeah, I'm 5-10 and 200 so I don't know where I qualify. To my chagrin I've always been hit on by thin women about five times as much as fat ones. Also, of the BBWs I've known, nearly every one has preferred skinny guys. I always chalked it up to larger women not wanting to emphasize their size by hanging out with a big guy, but now I know that's bunk. Personally, I find the Jack Sprat scenario of a very skinny/buff guy and a fat woman to be very hot. Body by Harry Crews explores this a bit.
I never hit on guys, unless I am online, and even then I'm likely to be just joking.

I never hit on guys offline. If I really really really like someone and I'm not likely to be too humiliated, I MIGHT send someone over to talk to him for me. I did that at the Mensa convention, but only because it was about to be over, so no one would really know about the humiliation but me.

I don't care about body type. I have found that more skinny guys will approach me though.
Old 08-21-2006, 12:57 PM   #138
Mr_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
We all had nicknames too. I think mine was 'disastra' or something like that.

Cool. Please invite me if there ever is a reunion party...
Old 09-29-2012, 05:50 AM   #139
MistahS

MistahS has said some nice things

I have found that when I've with a curvier woman they tend to never have an issue in terms of my weight even though I am pretty slim. However, I tend to find curvier women to be more insecure around me in terms of why a guy like myself want to date a curvier woman. I find that each to their own and of one woman like you then there are plenty of other fishes in the sea.
MistahS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:48 AM   #140
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

How did you manage to dig up a six year old thread? However, it IS a cool thread. For some reason, skinny guys are attracted to me. And I don't mind, the guy I'm dating now is so skinny, I feel like I can break him, lol. But he's a good dude. I do like skinny guys as well. Many skinny guys enjoy curvature on a woman.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 09-29-2012 at 09:51 AM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:34 AM   #141
MistahS

MistahS has said some nice things

Haha I didn't even realise that. I guess I was searching for the specific thread. :-)
MistahS is offline   Reply With Quote