Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-22-2007, 12:33 PM   #76
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Em, why you are keeping this going, and being so snotty is beyond me. Yes, the drama was a bit much, but cripes, get over it! She has apologized and has changed her ways when it comes to numerous threads. Your continuing this is just .

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:40 PM   #77
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Poor lil' dead horsey. I think that's the saddest yet funniest smiley I've ever seen
Old 11-22-2007, 01:01 PM   #78
Anadyr

Anadyr has said some nice things

Yeah, I know this is one of my first posts, but whatevs. I've lurked around here for about a year and a half so yeah.

Em, honestly, you really are acting like a bitch. Not being a bitch or that you are a bitch but you're actin' a bitch. Everyone makes mistakes, especially when you're brand new to not only Dims but I'm sure forums as well. Autymn, you have my vote.
Anadyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 04:24 AM   #79
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Em, why you are keeping this going, and being so snotty is beyond me. Yes, the drama was a bit much, but cripes, get over it! She has apologized and has changed her ways when it comes to numerous threads. Your continuing this is just .
I wouldn't say I was being snotty. I certainly wasn't one of the ones that "jumped" on her. I really tried to be nice but she was just rude in reply saying I and others were saying ignorant things while we were trying to be helpful. She didn't apologise for that, she just made out like we were all being the bad guys. Thats all, I won't say another word on the subject if thats what you want.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 04:25 AM   #80
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofy girl View Post
Poor lil' dead horsey. I think that's the saddest yet funniest smiley I've ever seen
I likes it
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 09:41 AM   #81
jackvio

jackvio can now change their title

I think it's a safe guess that many guys/girls that frequent this board were thrilled every time they saw that Crav started a new post. Think how rarely it happens that a very cute woman comes to this board and starts sharing photos of new, glorious, feminine amplification. I think it's also a safe guess that as a result of this turmoil we can expect such posts to now generally be a little rarer. (surely some number of lurking, near newbies, have witnessed and been discouraged by this absurdity)

Crav, please start a new thread, with more pictures, soon.
jackvio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 09:57 AM   #82
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackvio View Post
I think it's a safe guess that many guys/girls that frequent this board were thrilled every time they saw that Crav started a new post. Think how rarely it happens that a very cute woman comes to this board and starts sharing photos of new, glorious, feminine amplification. I think it's also a safe guess that as a result of this turmoil we can expect such posts to now generally be a little rarer. (surely some number of lurking, near newbies, have witnessed and been discouraged by this absurdity)

Crav, please start a new thread, with more pictures, soon.
She's already posted her intentions to keep things in threads she's got running - So no worries, you'll be seeing more of her:

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...3&postcount=57
Old 11-23-2007, 10:58 AM   #83
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackvio View Post
Think how rarely it happens that a very cute woman comes to this board and starts sharing photos of new, glorious, feminine amplification.

That's quite insulting.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 11:32 AM   #84
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
That's quite insulting.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I thought there was a whole board for cute sexy fat women to post pics-its called the paysite board. And plenty of cute sexy fat women post here in the weight board and elsewhere at Dims.

Lets cut the 'women are jealous' type comments, please? It gets old quick, and is incredibly misogynist. Or the companion gripe, the 'why don't women quit complaining and just shut up and look pretty for us' type comments, too.

I've seen too many of these kinds of comments around the boards (not just in this thread), and I'm tired of ignoring them. As long as real live women particpate at Dims, you're going to have to deal with the fact that fat women have opinions, feelings, and beliefs about more than whether they're visually arousing and pleasing the FAs of this board. Your stiffened dick isn't the most important thing on their mind, OK?

If you're desiring a fantasy fat woman with all the depth of a blow-up doll, then you're at the wrong place.

Sorry, mods, for fanning the flames.
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 11:54 AM   #85
jackvio

jackvio can now change their title

Quote:
That's quite insulting.
I'm not remarking on the rarity of cuteness/attractiveness (I can see how that was unclear - I think dimensions-posting women are typically quite attractive) - just the rarity of WG photo debuts. Every appearance of anger in this thread makes the board less appealing to those otherwise willing to share.

Last edited by jackvio; 11-23-2007 at 12:08 PM. Reason: fixed typo
jackvio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 12:12 PM   #86
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf View Post
This might be part of your problem, your attitude. Someone is offering suggestions so that you might understand the community better, and you're blowing off their assistance like they're day old underwear.

ETA: I just saw this thread and had to get my 2 cents in there This isn't about posting, but rather a general discussion regarding why people might not like someone
Well, if you have to hear 2,000 people give the same critique of you within the span of two days, wouldn't you be a lil annoyed at the 2,001st?

And what does it take to get this thread closed? She said she wasn't going to leave.
FaxMachine1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 08:36 PM   #87
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have to spread some reputation around....etc etc etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I thought there was a whole board for cute sexy fat women to post pics-its called the paysite board. And plenty of cute sexy fat women post here in the weight board and elsewhere at Dims.

Lets cut the 'women are jealous' type comments, please? It gets old quick, and is incredibly misogynist. Or the companion gripe, the 'why don't women quit complaining and just shut up and look pretty for us' type comments, too.

I've seen too many of these kinds of comments around the boards (not just in this thread), and I'm tired of ignoring them. As long as real live women particpate at Dims, you're going to have to deal with the fact that fat women have opinions, feelings, and beliefs about more than whether they're visually arousing and pleasing the FAs of this board. Your stiffened dick isn't the most important thing on their mind, OK?

If you're desiring a fantasy fat woman with all the depth of a blow-up doll, then you're at the wrong place.

Sorry, mods, for fanning the flames.
Old 11-23-2007, 09:21 PM   #88
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Got her for ya.
Old 11-23-2007, 09:21 PM   #89
toddjohnson

toddjohnson can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
any new post-holiday pics, rebecca? share that love as well :-p
Old 11-23-2007, 10:53 PM   #90
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That's quite insulting.
I like how someone that has made only 12 posts talks about how rarely someone has done something on this board......and one of those few posts was to simply chastise

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 04:10 AM   #91
AtlasD

Location: between 90 degrees north latitude and 90 degrees south latitude
AtlasD can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAtlasD can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Question some questions

Initially, the Internet was free of “rules” and “structure”, which permitted a free flow of ideas and expression. This enabled freer expression of unorthodox ideas such as those in Dimensions today.

Deliberate weight gain is regarded as insanity in our mainstream culture. It is an act of great courage to embark on such a course. Do we want to rebuff those who finally worked up the courage to do so?

I am sure all of us made “mistakes” in our initial posts to these forums.
Is the Dimensions community open to newbies, or will it be restricted to the veterans who know the “rules”?

Are we going to be tolerant of newbies who are going to make mistakes, or are we going to reject them, after they have already been “rejected” by mainstream culture? Or are we going to be accepting of those who share our view of esthetics?

Is Dimensions a safe haven, or no?
Old 11-24-2007, 04:20 AM   #92
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasD View Post
Initially, the Internet was free of “rules” and “structure”, which permitted a free flow of ideas and expression. This enabled freer expression of unorthodox ideas such as those in Dimensions today.

Deliberate weight gain is regarded as insanity in our mainstream culture. It is an act of great courage to embark on such a course. Do we want to rebuff those who finally worked up the courage to do so?

I am sure all of us made “mistakes” in our initial posts to these forums.
Is the Dimensions community open to newbies, or will it be restricted to the veterans who know the “rules”?

Are we going to be tolerant of newbies who are going to make mistakes, or are we going to reject them, after they have already been “rejected” by mainstream culture? Or are we going to be accepting of those who share our view of esthetics?

Is Dimensions a safe haven, or no?
Wow, that really has nothing to do with what the problem and has now been solved. People only asked that the threads get combined to one thread and since then it has not been a problem. People who are coming here saying that we are getting down on her for her weight gain or the context of the thread are 100% off base and should read the threads through. It was only about the number of threads, not the context itself.

Will this please get through your heads? The problem has been resolved thankfully, but people who keep bringing up the subject saying the veterans of Dims were out of line might need to re-read our posts.
This is a forum and we are ALL aloud our opinions on any subject, or am I missing the point of ANY chat forum?

All opinions are validated and accepted here, but when you assume that people meant one thing when they clearly didn't you making accusations that aren't correct at all.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 12:51 PM   #93
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

I'm confused Is she not allowed to post new threads anymore and must only continually post in the threads she has already started? That sounds weird to me.

What exactly is the limit of threads you can start? I see no number mentioned in the guidelines. How about if I have different things I want to say and I want a new thread for each one?

I would prefer a moderator clear this up for me. I think a big problem here was that it was people without authority on the boards telling her what she should do. It creates confusion over what the official stance is and offends people who are a little too sensitive. I've seen this happen on other boards.

Last edited by Judge_Dre; 11-24-2007 at 01:00 PM.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 01:50 PM   #94
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
I'm confused Is she not allowed to post new threads anymore and must only continually post in the threads she has already started? That sounds weird to me.

What exactly is the limit of threads you can start? I see no number mentioned in the guidelines. How about if I have different things I want to say and I want a new thread for each one?

I would prefer a moderator clear this up for me. I think a big problem here was that it was people without authority on the boards telling her what she should do. It creates confusion over what the official stance is and offends people who are a little too sensitive. I've seen this happen on other boards.
No hun, she can make new threads. We were just asking that threads within the subject content of her weight gain could stay within a thread she had already started for it. She can start other threads, as anyone can. No one said she couldn't have ANY new ones.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 02:11 PM   #95
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
No hun, she can make new threads. We were just asking that threads within the subject content of her weight gain could stay within a thread she had already started for it. She can start other threads, as anyone can. No one said she couldn't have ANY new ones.
The problem with that is what if she gained weight, has new pics or wants to emphasize a particular body part of hers? Those all are weight gain subjects, but they are all different. I can understand combining the boyfriend making mac and cheese thread with the one of her eating the meal, but how can she announce her progress if she is confined to the same threads? In the Paysite board, women post every few weeks announcing updates. If these rules applied to them, we would never really know when their sites are updated since the subject headings would still be the same.

Am I just missing something entirely here? I feel rather goofy not getting it
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 02:18 PM   #96
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
The problem with that is what if she gained weight, has new pics or wants to emphasize a particular body part of hers? Those all are weight gain subjects, but they are all different. I can understand combining the boyfriend making mac and cheese thread with the one of her eating the meal, but how can she announce her progress if she is confined to the same threads? In the Paysite board, women post every few weeks announcing updates. If these rules applied to them, we would never really know when their sites are updated since the subject headings would still be the same.

Am I just missing something entirely here? I feel rather goofy not getting it
I get what you're saying. When you post in a thread on most boards, it bumps it to the top of the front page. So if she wanted to update on what was happening, all she'd have to do is post in that thread, and it'd be right there.

However, there's really not a whole lot to update on in the span of two days, and tossing five pics at us in each thread isn't really varied enough to warrant making several different threads for it. It's logging on in the afternoon to find that the threads that've been posted during the day are "Hey look at me" "Hey look more me" "Hey look, me eating mac and cheese" "HEY I'm cute, here's more me" etc. etc.