Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 11-17-2007, 06:10 PM   #1
Paul Delacroix

Paul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default 2 Favorite Junk Food Items That Come in a Cellophane Wrapper.

I'm curious--what do you like that has no nutrition or redeeming social value?
Paul Delacroix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:28 PM   #2
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ha! You're so cute. Not making us choose 1. Now I need to figure out my answer!!

Um...

ok, I can't narrow it down to 2. I'll get back to you.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 08:09 PM   #3
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1) Suzy Q's!! That Devil's Food with lots and lots of creme filling.

2) Ding Dongs! Still wish they were wrapped in foil.

Have you ever seen Ding Dong Mousse?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dingdongmousse.jpg (49.4 KB, 174 views)
Old 11-17-2007, 08:53 PM   #4
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hostess orange cupcakes with the white squiggly line across them. I would eat them until I passed out if i could. My favorite, favorite things.

orange_cupcake1.jpg

Probably a close 2nd are those raspberry zingers..the ones with the red coconut covering and the cream inside. I would wake up from passing out above and then start on those.

image008.jpg

p.s. the sad reality is that I let myself have either of those only about three times a year...just can't bargain it away in my head like I used to.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:00 PM   #5
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ok! I know!

I like Drake's Ring Dings and Tastykake Coconut Tandytakes (or whatever they are calling them now)
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:10 PM   #6
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Drakes Yodels - eating all the outer chocolate off first, then unrolling the yodel and eating bits of the cake and filling... Mmmmm...

Second would be .. umm... Drakes Swiss Rolls! Giant yodels without the chocolate coating!
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:26 PM   #7
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh man. Easy. Top Ramen and Cup o' Noodles. Seems like the salt must be callin' to me. No redeeming value, social or otherwise, they are nutritionally bereft and philosophically bankrupt. But boy howdee how I love them.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:47 PM   #8
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Little. Debbie.

That is all.

Thank you for your attention.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:16 AM   #9
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I second the Suzy Q's.

And I LOVE chocolate zingers.

But HOLY CRAP that Ding-Dong Mousse looks a-freakin-mazing!!!!
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:33 AM   #10
Paul Delacroix

Paul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going on

-Double Decker Moon Pies

-Crunchy Chee-tos

I tried to find a pretty ad pic for the Moon Pies, but the website didn't do them justice.
Old 11-18-2007, 11:20 AM   #11
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

Little Debbie Honey Buns and Strawberry Shortcake Rolls. I could eat either forever. I can't go grocery shopping without picking up one or the other.
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 11:23 AM   #12
Paul Delacroix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Serenade View Post
Little Debbie Honey Buns and Strawberry Shortcake Rolls. I could eat either forever. I can't go grocery shopping without picking up one or the other.
What do you think of their Swiss Cake Rolls and the Oatmeal Creme Pies?
Old 11-18-2007, 11:28 AM   #13
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Delacroix View Post
What do you think of their Swiss Cake Rolls and the Oatmeal Creme Pies?
I've never had the Swiss Cake Rolls!
I must go on a journey to find some.

I love the Oatmeal Creme Pies, I knew I was forgetting one. I can munch those things down like potatoe chips.
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 11:30 AM   #14
Paul Delacroix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Serenade View Post
I've never had the Swiss Cake Rolls!
I must go on a journey to find some.

I love the Oatmeal Creme Pies, I knew I was forgetting one. I can munch those things down like potatoe chips.
Yeah...I really like 'em too...they're easy to eat!
Old 11-18-2007, 11:54 AM   #15
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nothing like the single serving of Entenmanns Coffee Cake, which I partner on many mornings with a cup of 7-11 coffee.

Oh yeah.......Zenobia Nuts. All kinds, especially the Macadamias.

Old 11-18-2007, 04:25 PM   #16
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oatmeal Cream Pies... but the big ones. The small ones are devoured too quickly.

...aaaaaand... oh geez. I'll have to come back to this, because I am having trouble narrowing it down. lol
out.of.habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:44 PM   #17
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wish the UK had hostess....I love anything hostess the mostest!!!!!!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:45 PM   #18
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Definitely Ah Caramels...they don't last long around me lmao

Wonderbars..lol another thing that I should not have in my apt lmao...BUT at halloween somehow I ended up with 100 of the treat size...hmmm I wonder what happened there...
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:09 AM   #19
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Strawberry Shortcake Rolls and Tastykake's Tasty-Klair pies!
Attached Images
File Type: gif shortcake.gif (28.5 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg 101116.jpg (16.9 KB, 109 views)
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 07:51 AM   #20
traveldude1961

traveldude1961 can now change their title

Little Debbie Zebra cakes, or if they are out of those , Little Debbie Star Crunch
traveldude1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 08:15 PM   #21
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 04:16 AM   #22
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Remember how I said I'd be back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by out.of.habit View Post
Oatmeal Cream Pies... but the big ones. The small ones are devoured too quickly.

...aaaaaand... oh geez. I'll have to come back to this, because I am having trouble narrowing it down. lol
This is the other one! Thanks Toni!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
out.of.habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:00 AM   #23
CandySmooch

CandySmooch can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCandySmooch can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm with ya'll on anything hostess but the small oatmeal pies have to be my fave!

For something salty it would be Ruffles "The Works" potato chips, but I can't find them anywhere anymore
CandySmooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 04:55 PM   #24
Hawaiian kid

Hawaiian kid has said some nice things

Zebra cakes are my favorite. When I buy the box, I eat all 10 in one sitting. LOL. I am addicted to them.

Hawaiian kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 06:50 PM   #25
Sugar Magnolia
vmilwa :)

Sugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticed
Default <perk>

Umm... did somebody say "Moonpie?"
Oh, yummy! I always get these while traveling on vacation (not quite at every stop). I don't think they have them around here - I keep telling myself that, anyway. I don't actually WANT to know if they have them around here.

My number one thing would be Reese's Cups. I no longer eat them as much as I did at one time - I swore I had Reese's flowing through my veins.

Last edited by Sugar Magnolia; 10-27-2008 at 04:39 AM.
Sugar Magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote