Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 11-17-2007, 08:00 PM   #1
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Show off your best/cutest/largest dimples!

Time to show off those adorable dimples- thigh, arm, face, wherever! Which are your favorites and why?

For example- I have very large and fluffy thighs, and I took this picture so that I could actually see the oversize dimple on my left thigh that I get when I sit down (not the most aesthetic picture, but it was in the name of science). It's the dark dot above the cellulite on the bottom edge. I'm obsessed with that dimple- I touch it all the time and I love the way that it looks! I have many dimples on my thighs, but this one is so much larger and better. Does anyone else have something like that?

I also love the dimples I get in my arms when I work out- I wish I had some way to take a picture of those...
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 08:57 PM   #2
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

very sexy! I love it!
Old 11-18-2007, 09:35 PM   #3
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm hoping people are scurrying off to take dimple pics cos I love this thread idea
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:02 PM   #4
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

I love fat thighs . The dimples are like the iceing on the cake. You have really nice legs.
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 11:10 PM   #5
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Why is Ned Sonntag not all over this thread yet?
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 11:22 PM   #6
jersteff6

jersteff6 has said some nice things

WOW!!! That is one beautiful sexy leg.
jersteff6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 06:50 AM   #7
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
He's preparing his long speech on the beauty of the dimple(s). Hehe...

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:38 PM   #8
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Thumbs up Right on!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
I love fat thighs . The dimples are like the iceing on the cake. You have really nice legs.
I wholeheartedly concur!!!...
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 10:20 AM   #9
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
Time to show off those adorable dimples- thigh, arm, face, wherever! Which are your favorites and why?
I believe you have just shown me my new favorite dimples.
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 10:25 AM   #10
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
In his overwhelming urgency to post a reply, he sprained every one of his fingers and toes and his nose on his keyboard and is currently recovering in a Cape-area hospital, where officials are feverishly attempting to hook him up to a voice recognition-equipped PC. He has reportedly sold a kidney to finance this.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:43 PM   #11
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have a dimple on my butt! But I ain't showin'!

Nice legs by the way!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 08:50 PM   #12
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sweet&Fat: cute pics wow -
Yes where is Ned to appreciate all this cute dimpleness
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:25 PM   #13
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
He's probably hanging around, waiting for the elbows to show up!

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:32 PM   #14
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've got them all over the place, but I'll start with the butt dimple... I like it. It's a little hard to catch in pictures... but it's just above the jeans in both of these, below the coin purse area.

One on each side... but again, hard to tell in pics.

(Elbows included for good measure. )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg am_37_43.jpg (80.5 KB, 1748 views)
File Type: jpg am_69_36.jpg (61.8 KB, 1736 views)
Old 11-20-2007, 09:37 PM   #15
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I've got them all over the place, but I'll start with the butt dimple... I like it. It's a little hard to catch in pictures... but it's just above the jeans in both of these, below the coin purse area.
That's a super cute dimple!!
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 10:07 PM   #16
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Yay, butt dimple!
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 02:55 PM   #17
altered states
seņor member

Quote:
I've got them all over the place, but I'll start with the butt dimple... I like it.
Yeah, me too, and I'm surprised more attention has to be paid to the sacred butt dimple(s) around here over the years. Not all BBWs have them, and not all who have them are BBWs. An interesting and wonderful womanly feature.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:28 AM   #18
wantbbwz

wantbbwz has said some nice things
Default very cute

verynice you are hot
wantbbwz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:33 AM   #19
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Actually, after some careful rechecking, I realize I have TWO dimples on my butt, one for each cheek.
Still not showing though!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:35 AM   #20
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

AnnMarie, I always thought that you had cute dimples... this is just reminding me of that!

And now..... since my dimples are on my face, here's mine!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dimples.jpg (42.6 KB, 1474 views)
Old 11-22-2007, 03:03 AM   #21
lovessbbw
Luceo non uro

lovessbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslovessbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslovessbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post

For example- I have very large and fluffy thighs, and I took this picture so that I could actually see the oversize dimple on my left thigh that I get when I sit down (not the most aesthetic picture, but it was in the name of science). It's the dark dot above the cellulite on the bottom edge. I'm obsessed with that dimple- I touch it all the time and I love the way that it looks! I have many dimples on my thighs, but this one is so much larger and better. Does anyone else have something like that?

I also love the dimples I get in my arms when I work out- I wish I had some way to take a picture of those...
Stunning dimple on stunning thighs.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:12 AM   #22
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have got a couple of dimples on my bum but I aint showing them. I have lost a lot of weight, but I am delighted to say that I still have fat girl thighs and calves, a soft wobbly tummy, and a small but fleshy bum. The scales show a lower weight but I am still wobbly and soft like jello.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 08:56 AM   #23
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice dimples, bmann!
Old 11-22-2007, 09:02 PM   #24
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
I have got a couple of dimples on my bum but I aint showing them. I have lost a lot of weight, but I am delighted to say that I still have fat girl thighs and calves, a soft wobbly tummy, and a small but fleshy bum. The scales show a lower weight but I am still wobbly and soft like jello.
...and that's a good thing!!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:36 AM   #25
baavai

baavai has said some nice things

Woow sexy sexy, I like it. looking nice.
baavai is offline   Reply With Quote