Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 11-24-2007, 06:42 AM   #1
Forrest

Forrest can now change their title
Question How much weight has everyone gained this year (so far)?

I have gained around 25 pounds so far this year. Since February when I decided to start gaining weight. I was about 238 pounds then and now I weigh around 263 pounds. Hopefully next year I reach my current goal of 300 pounds, and continue getting fatter from there. What about everyone else? How has everyone else done this year? Hopefully better than me. Let me and everyone else know. Goodbye for now everyone. - Forrest
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 07:50 AM   #2
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

At the beginning of the year I was still losing weight. At like 170lbs.
Got down into the 160 range. Now, I honestly don't weigh myself much at all, so a lot of this is guesstimation.
It was around march I started really eating a lot more and by summer I didn't pay as much attention to losing weight as I usually do.
Probably because I started realizing I like myself the way I am, this year that whole bit dawned on me.

I thought I was around 185 right now, not having weighed myself in like four months. I thought I put om a little, I've been noticing my body being a lot more different than it was, in such gradual ways that I underestimated how heavy I was getting. This morning the scale said 208, which is bigger than I've ever been at any point in my life. So that's kinda exciting to me.

All in all, guessing my lightest of the year and my heaviest being now, I put on about 48lbs. Which is a lot! I have been eating pretty much nonstop it seems like the last few months. I'm cutting back a bit, but I'm still really excited. I'll keep a better eye on my weight from now on.
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 01:54 PM   #3
AppreSheAte

AppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAppreSheAte can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Gaining quite a bit

I've been gaining off and on for a few years. This year I had started out working out and losing some weight that had accumulated. I think I was probably down to 210-215. The past few months I've been going thru a lot of stress and eating has been sort of a way to maintain energy and perhaps divert my thoughts. This past month I've kind of gone bonkers and have been going to the buffet almost daily, and stuffing myself at almost any time day or night that I can. I knew TG was a big day too, but I surprised myself today when I stepped on the scale and it read 276.4, now that was with clothes and shoes on, but still I surprised myself how much it read. My gut is where most of the weight is going. I took some pictures too, thinking I might show it off. I measured 54"! Lets see if I was an average of 212.5, that would mean over the past 6 months, but honestly only about 8-10 weeks, I've gained 63 lbs! Whoah! Not sure I can keep up this pace, but 300 definitely seems well within my range by New Years.
AppreSheAte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 06:00 PM   #4
Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86 can now change their title

I stayed in te 150 range for most of the year. In September I embarked on a Journey to gain 20 lbs and topped out at 171 about 2 weeks ago. Somehow, though I managed to drop down to 165 since then. It could be that I used a different scale to measure myself over the holiday than I do at college. So I've gained between 15 and 20 pounds this year.
Chubbyadmirer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 01:17 AM   #5
latefreshman15

latefreshman15 has said some nice things
Default I started the year at 143..

Now im between 154 and 158, but I gained 10 last holiday and it could happen again!
latefreshman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 02:49 AM   #6
Bafta1

Bafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging inBafta1 makes people happy simply by logging in

Nevermind holidays. I quit smoking two months ago and have replaced the habit with chocolate... *reaches for secret supply*
Bafta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 02:22 PM   #7
BuffetKing

BuffetKing has said some nice things

I haven't been trying to gain at all, but I've still managed to put on about 30lbs this year. I couldn't believe how thrilled I was when I passed 300. Such a sense of accomplishment!
BuffetKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:53 PM   #8
DrFeeder

DrFeeder can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Serenade View Post

All in all, guessing my lightest of the year and my heaviest being now, I put on about 48lbs. Which is a lot! I have been eating pretty much nonstop it seems like the last few months. I'm cutting back a bit, but I'm still really excited. I'll keep a better eye on my weight from now on.
Great! BTW, I'd say you're not a "foodaholic"...you're doing this on purpose, not because you can't help it!

--Dr. Feeder
DrFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 09:13 PM   #9
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

only 5 lbs for Me * sobbing

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 09:52 PM   #10
stillblessed23
A half full kinda girl

stillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized rep

well I was on a pretty good pace I had gone from 307 -345 between feb and august I mean I was really eating everything in sight tons of food, drinking delicious cream shakes fast food whole nine yards lol. I felt very accomplished and was soooo close to 350. But then I started feeling sick and as much as it saddened me, I mean it really did I cried lol, I had to lose weight for my health. Apparently I had developed high blood presure but there is a possibility that my pressure was up because of the too small cuff! Anyway my weight was throwing my hormones off and since my boyfriend and I still want to have kids in the near future, hopefully very near, I needed to lose some weight. So now I am back down to about 310 and that is only because I gave into the beast a little the past couple of weeks and was eating like old times again lol. I had got to 299.4 I don't want to get below 280 no matter what. So hopefully my doctor will be happy with that.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:49 AM   #11
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFeeder View Post
Great! BTW, I'd say you're not a "foodaholic"...you're doing this on purpose, not because you can't help it!

--Dr. Feeder
Don't read too much into that! I put it up playingly as my title, because I do tend to think of myself as addicted to eating a lot. But I don't really think of my appetite as a negative.
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:05 PM   #12
ChubbyFA

ChubbyFA can now change their title
Default its really weird

last year around this time i was about 180. I got up to about 220 without even trying, but now that I've started trying to gain and eating like crazy I've LOST weight and seem to be stuck around 210-215 pounds. It doesn't make any sense.
ChubbyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 02:12 AM   #13
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

If I knew how much I weighed right now, I could give a better amount for how much I've gained. I was about 385-390 at the start of the year, and last I checked I was 430. My pants aren't getting any more lose since being over here in England, so I can assume I haven't lost any weight either. So over the year I gained about 45-50 pounds. Not bad huh?
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 02:28 AM   #14
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, I was 233.7lbs in August... and now, according to my doctor, I'm now 253.9lbs... so I'd say at least 20 pounds...
Old 11-27-2007, 03:09 AM   #15
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bafta1 View Post
Nevermind holidays. I quit smoking two months ago and have replaced the habit with chocolate... *reaches for secret supply*

Excellant. Well done. Your body will thank you Bafta.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:10 PM   #16
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I'm 435

I'm 435, so that means I've gained
a bijilliondy pounds this year.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:18 PM   #17
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

I would say I have put on roughly 10 pounds, making me 165
Old 11-29-2007, 12:10 AM   #18
benny

benny has said some nice things

i got food poisoning a few weeks ago and i didnt eat for a while now i am better im eating heaps but i run arounds heaps so i havent actually gained anything surprisingly
benny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 01:51 AM   #19
Forrest

Forrest can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
If I knew how much I weighed right now, I could give a better amount for how much I've gained. I was about 385-390 at the start of the year, and last I checked I was 430. My pants aren't getting any more lose since being over here in England, so I can assume I haven't lost any weight either. So over the year I gained about 45-50 pounds. Not bad huh?
Not bad at all Sasha. Better than me. Hopefully next year I gain at least that much.. Hhmmm. Do I smell a new thread. How much does everyone want to gain next year? I think I'll save that until we're closer to the new year though. How about anyone else, how much did you gain this year so far?
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 02:08 PM   #20
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

Mystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

In February, I was around 190, give or take a few pounds, and now I'm 257. So I packed on 67 pounds in almost a year.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:43 PM   #21
infinity57401

infinity57401 has said some nice things

My weight jumps up and down but it's around the same last time I checked I weigh 196.
infinity57401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:54 AM   #22
BigJB1974

BigJB1974 can now change their title

I've gained 38 lbs since the year started.
BigJB1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:50 AM   #23
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

not as much as i was hoping for. maybe 280 to 290-300 and thats all. i've been binging on junk and beer for the last two years or so. was hoping for 350 at end of this year but i doubt it would happen!
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 12:00 AM   #24
chublover350
your gunna love my nuts

chublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized rep

im working around 40lbs hoping to get that to 50 lbs by the end of the year. shouldnt be too hard
chublover350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 06:10 PM   #25
tpamour

tpamour has said some nice things
Default i did the opposite

I did the opposite. I went from 5'3 142 to 5'3 135. Maybe this upcomming year i'll start some more and work my way up to at least 150. I feel too thin right now.
tpamour is offline   Reply With Quote