Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 11-27-2007, 03:15 PM   #1
chapelhillmensch
Bitchin' Camaro

chapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 club
Default BHM's Post Your Sideview Photos!

I will start!!

Please do not comment on my ratty ass shirt or new Sweats (8X by the way) but my cute wool socks are fair game

Enough Bellys let see the side's

Last edited by chapelhillmensch; 03-12-2008 at 04:06 PM.
chapelhillmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:23 PM   #2
chapelhillmensch
Bitchin' Camaro

chapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 club

Maybe it is the socks
Old 11-28-2007, 05:16 AM   #3
chapelhillmensch
Bitchin' Camaro

147 views and no comments not even YOU SUCK ......hmm maybe I was hard on that 'I'm Leaving girl'....Nahhh I just Suck
Old 11-28-2007, 06:06 AM   #4
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Ooh, I likes what I see.
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 06:26 AM   #5
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default nice pic though

it was supposed to be side belly shot and yours appears to be rather covered up with that delightful shirt of yours....
likeitmatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:20 AM   #6
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ohh! You have a peep hole in the shirt...don't ya?

and now we know you're a self admitted sucker...lol
Old 11-28-2007, 11:51 AM   #7
StridentDionysus
Señor Member

StridentDionysus can now change their title

Crappy pic but it was a "I don't have a shirt on and my cell phone is already on" kinda moment

I have a "too small t-shirt" pic but I don't know where to put it
Old 11-28-2007, 02:00 PM   #8
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Oo la la. I'm so gonna convince Chris to post a picture. <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:30 PM   #9
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club
Cool A little thin here --have gained since then

Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 04:30 PM   #10
Catkin

Catkin can now change their title

Ooh! I think this is my new favourite thread

Also, StridentDionysus, just make a new thread for us!! We won't mind
Catkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 08:00 PM   #11
Bly_guy

Bly_guy has said some nice things

Here's me!
Bly_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:29 AM   #12
chapelhillmensch
Bitchin' Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeitmatters View Post
it was supposed to be side belly shot and yours appears to be rather covered up with that delightful shirt of yours....
OK KNOW WE ARE COOKING WITH GAS!!!! THANKS FELLOW BHMS

As For you THE Shirt is off limits............I know it's ugly it's like telling Marty Feldman he has crzy eyes
Old 11-29-2007, 05:44 PM   #13
SomeFatGuy

SomeFatGuy can now change their title
Default Thought I would contribute. Enjoy

Does this qualify for this topic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DCP_1544.jpg (22.5 KB, 2609 views)
SomeFatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 05:58 PM   #14
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

oh it qualifies...it definitely qualifies! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-29-2007, 07:04 PM   #15
Island Girl

Island Girl has said some nice things

Mmm, I'm lovin' this thread! GORGEOUS all around!
Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 07:38 PM   #16
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeFatGuy View Post

qualify? DARLING you wrote the book on this thread.........
Old 11-30-2007, 05:27 AM   #17
likeitmatters

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default this photo

Quote:

this photo deserves to be in the hall of fame. now that is a belly would giving applause to. and especially how he wears his pants...very very nice indeed

Old 11-30-2007, 12:49 PM   #18
hardyloppmann

hardyloppmann has said some nice things
Default my belly sideview

Hi,

hmm...this thread is really great!
I think I like to show a picture of my small "beginner-belly", even if it still hasn't reach the fantastic size of the wonderful bellies posted here before
But I'm doing my best:

Hope you enjoy the pic...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fett17full.JPG (104.7 KB, 2490 views)
hardyloppmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 01:30 PM   #19
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

Quote:
oh yes it does even if a fellow bhm says so mate!!
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 03:26 PM   #20
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club
Cool

Quote:
Hey, we're twins! Slacking off a bit there SomeFatGuy! I may be gaining on you!

We may have to call an official time out for a measurement....is there a referee available?
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 05:01 PM   #21
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ((((HARDYOPPMANNNNNNNN)))))) yummmmmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardyloppmann View Post
Hi,

hmm...this thread is really great!
I think I like to show a picture of my small "beginner-belly", even if it still hasn't reach the fantastic size of the wonderful bellies posted here before
But I'm doing my best:

Hope you enjoy the pic...

DEFENITly more then enjoy.....quite a beginner in my EYES KEEP COMING back..gorgeous
Old 12-01-2007, 08:47 AM   #22
SomeFatGuy

SomeFatGuy can now change their title

I have never really measured myself, but if I wear my jeans under my belly I can fit into a size 48. Over my belly 58. It really depends on the cut of the pants and if I’m trying to hide my belly or not.

Hey BuffetBelly I was in your neck of the woods a few weeks ago. I stopped in for a quick bite at the Arbys in front of the Old Country Buffet you always talk about. I was really surprised at how many BBW were there alone. A few smiled at me as seated my self. One I even started small talk with. I was really impressed with friendliness of the people in the area
SomeFatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 11:41 AM   #23
likeitmatters

Default I thought I would add one of myself in a suit

though it is not often I get this dressed up...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 023.JPG (114.8 KB, 2064 views)
Old 12-01-2007, 04:55 PM   #24
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Default (((likeitmatters))))

thanks...the suit looks SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Old 12-01-2007, 07:12 PM   #25
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Peekin'
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 33.jpg (22.1 KB, 2026 views)