Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 05:19 AM   #1
AnonymousFeeder

AnonymousFeeder has said some nice things
Default **WARNING: GRAPHIC**Feeding Fantasies: IMPORTANT Questions to other feeders

Hi there,

I'm not new to this board, but I decided to register so I can post some things. I am a PROUD FA. All my friends know I prefer BBWs, and I love showing them off a young beautiful big girl. What my friends do not know is that I also LOVE SSBBWs. I prefer girls 600lbs and up. Moreover, they definitely do not know that I have fantasies about being a feeder.

I have feeder fantasies that most people would find sick. Thats why I'm posting under the handle "anonymousfeeder." I saw the video about ARealFG and her husband, and while what he did was wrong and disgusting by most standards, I will admit that he got to live out my fantasy.

Before I outline my fantasies here, I want you all to know that these are strictly fantasies and that I would NEVER actually live them out because I do not want to endanger the health of any woman.

I LOVE IMMOBILE GIRLS-
I know I'm not alone in this fantasy. I think nothing is sexier when a girl is so overweight and obese that she is unable to get out of bed. The fatter the better. I fantasize about having a 1000+lb feedee all the time. Too fat to have sex with so I just fuck her rolls. Her breasts would be so large that even though she is young, they sag low like cow udders. She would have hips and an ass so huge that they spread out over her bed, and her MASSIVE belly would hang low over her thighs.

BAD HEALTH IS A TURN ON TOO-
I love fantasizing about having an immobile feedee that is unhealthy due to her morbid obesity. I love the thought of walking into her room and seeing her with oxygen tubes up her nose as she breathes heavily. I just imagine having a Dr. come over and tell me that her blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol are through the roof. I even fantasize about a young girl who is so morbidly obese that she has a heart attack at a young age and has to be forklifted out of the house. The thought of feeding a young super obese girl to death is admittedly a turn on. In my fantasy, if she survives, I still continue to feed her even though she just had a heart attack because I don't care about her health.

FORCE FEEDING-
In my fantasy, my feedee is not allowed to eat vegetables or anything healthy. I funnel feed her stuff like melted butter, bacon grease, melted lard, or heavy cream all the time. I don't care if she starts to cry. I fantasize about having a feeding machine that force feeds her all day long.

PERSONAL HYGIENE-
For fantasy purposes, my feeder has poor personal hygiene. Since she is immobile, she is unable to get out of bed to go to the bathroom. I rarely bathe her because I enjoy having a fat smelly immobile girl. She has to relieve herself in bed like a gross pig.

I really just needed to get this stuff off my chest. I would like to know what other feeders or anyone else out there thinks. Do any other feeders have the same fantasies? Do you think I'm a sicko?

In conclusion, I just want to remind you all that these are just my fantasies and I would never live them out. Thank you.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:03 PM   #2
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*from Moderator*

Just a reminder to people responding to this to follow the board rules.

You can answer his questions, share opinions, but you are NOT to jump all over him, name call, or be generally negative and snarky. Posts breaking the rules will be edited or removed.

Thank you.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:12 PM   #3
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think that a lot of other feeders have the same fantasies. I've talked to hundreds of feeders throughout 5 years I lurked in this community and the past 4 in which I have been active. You acknowledge that for you this is something that you just want to be a fantasy, there are guys who don't feel this way, or at least think that they don't. As long as it is all fantasy, I think that you are fine. Sexual fantasy is healthy. A lot of people have sexual fantasies that would be considered "sick" or "unhealthy" if they were to act on them for real. (I'm not talking about role playing, which is totally healthy and fine.) You're no more sick than the girl who masturbates to a rape fantasy.. which isn't sick at all. It's just that your fantasy is less common.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:26 PM   #4
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Hrm, I kinda consider myself a feeder. I love a gaining girl myself. I do know some guys who are like yourself AF, and I can understand how you feel and I appreciate it that you keep it as a fantasy. Thats good that you do that.

My feeding fantasy goes along like a eating set Even if she doesn't gain, I just like the thought that the feedee is happy eating and comfortable with gaining weight. Confidence is my biggest turn on...

Last edited by Gspoon; 11-30-2007 at 01:27 PM. Reason: I missed a word ><
Old 11-30-2007, 01:48 PM   #5
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

You've got an extreme case of the feederisms there :P

But seriously there are all different types of feeders, some who get off on simple little things and then people like you who are really into the extremes. I know a guy who feels exactly like you and if it wasn't for your local I would reckon you were him!

I don't think you're a bad person for what you get turned on by, because you really really can't help it. If it doesn't harm anyone then it's fine, once you've *ahemed* its over and done with, I bet the reality of living with a woman like that would bore you stupid. heh
Old 11-30-2007, 02:30 PM   #6
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm stuck here.

I can't be too negative even tho its what I feel.

Can't share my full and true opinion because it would be as extreme as the fantasy you posted.

Can't say much of anything, really, but I am glad you made it clear that its fantasy.

Your fantasies (especially under the "poor health" paragraph) make my most HARDCORE , truly sadistic Dominant friends in the BDSM scene seem like women worshiping cuddlepups. Of course, they do act theirs out with a consenting partner and take care to not permanently damage them...... This is just what lives in your head.

This.......is what is in your head.

Your post made me feel like crying.

It almost seems like you are getting pleasure in the act of posting this itself. Is this possible?

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne

Last edited by RedVelvet; 11-30-2007 at 02:41 PM.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:36 PM   #7
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVelvet View Post
It almost seems like you are getting pleasure in the act of posting this itself. Is this possible?

Have you ever done or said anything just to see what another person's reaction would be? I'm currently meditating on that question.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:40 PM   #8
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
Have you ever done or said anything just to see what another person's reaction would be? I'm currently meditating on that question.

Sounds like the definition of troll ...or exhibitionist.

( I am NOT accusing the original poster of being either, myself)

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
Old 11-30-2007, 02:43 PM   #9
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There are VERY extreme stories here on the forums, that are read and enjoyed so clearly there are others who are turned on by similar. Fantasty can be anything you want it to be, and as you say, you would never want to carry it out. But I must say what concerns me is the fact that in these fantasies you are enjoying maltreating the woman, forcing her to dirty herself in bed, I take it against her will, but she has no choice, and you seem to be turned on by actually doing things that distress her and are cruel to her. That goes way beyond mutual feeder/feedee stuff, even if in fantasy. I don't honestly know how normal that is, do men commonly have fantasies where they are cruel to the other person/people, to their distress? I have to agree with Red Velvet above, in that with your very in depth descriptions, it would appear you were actually getting off just writing the post.

I am interested to know why your friends don't know you like ssbbws? I can understand you keeping the feeder thing to yourself, just as they might keep their own sexual turn ons to themselves.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:45 PM   #10
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1) I'm glad that you are clear in your mind about what you fantasize about, versus what you want in reality. This is really important. (for anyone, but especially with fantasies as extreme as yours)

2) The follow on question though, is what are you going to want in real life? Do you need a touch of those fantasies? Or can you go a very different way? Can you keep those fantasies walled away, and not let them affect how you interact with a partner?
Old 11-30-2007, 02:52 PM   #11
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
But I must say what concerns me is the fact that in these fantasies you are enjoying maltreating the woman, forcing her to dirty herself in bed, I take it against her will, but she has no choice, and you seem to be turned on by actually doing things that distress her and are cruel to her. That goes way beyond mutual feeder/feedee stuff, even if in fantasy. I don't honestly know how normal that is, do men commonly have fantasies where they are cruel to the other person/people, to their distress?

I have to agree with Red Velvet above, in that with your very in depth descriptions, it would appear you were actually getting off just writing the post.

Thank you for saying this in a calm way I never could,and just what I was thinking. I had to go for a walk before I responded.

Old 11-30-2007, 02:52 PM   #12
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Can you keep those fantasies walled away, and not let them affect how you interact with a partner?

I'm rather curious about that myself.

Old 11-30-2007, 03:20 PM   #13
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Reality Set In

I've had similar, though much milder fantasies in the past. I've seen some most beautiful SSBBWS suffer the consequences of extreme morbid obesity. I am severely diabetic, on oxygen, have cellulitis, and weigh over 430 lbs, myself. I
have very limited mobility and now know what these fantasies feel like from the inside. I could not even imagine what it would feel like to be a woman who weighs over, say 600 lbs. I do not even find feederism at all attractive any more. I would still find a smaller woman who was willing to gain for me, slowly and within limits, however, to be very sexy.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
Old 11-30-2007, 03:44 PM   #14
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One of the reasons why I'm so glad AnnMarie posted first is that I think it's EXTREMELY dangerous when people fantasize about things that are generally believed to be distasteful and further, dangerous or destructive and they're reacted to in a way that represses any discussion of said fantasy. I think this creates an environment where the person fantasizing never gets to truly question the root of the fantasy, and what the implications are--both negative and positive.

Do I think you're a sicko? Do you think you're a sicko? These are the kind of fantasies that I believe require an incredible amount of soul searching. What is the root? Why do you see the extreme picture? Would you really ever want to hurt someone (you say you don't, but the question still stands).

I don't believe what RV says (eep!) that these fantasizes make BDSM look tame. Okay, that's true in the sense of common or well-known trends of fantasies. But I honestly believe that A LOT of people fantasize about things that if written out like this would make many of us cry.

I know that I could write that post, and make some of my sisters cry. And I might too! And I should point out, that had I read this post at the right time, I would have cried! I think that's a healthy reaction, especially when being fat embodied can mean this fantasy = our very worst nightmare.

Anyways, my real reason for posting is that I think the answer to question lies in communication with people that at least understand the base of fat fantasy. Here is a good spot, welcome. However, anonymous posting combined with real concerns (real because this happens OVER and OVER again) that posts like this are made by trolls, makes this kind of authentic dialogue difficult. Combined that with the fact, as already mentioned, that this fantasy is equivalent to saying you enjoy torturing our people, can make this discussion rocky. But I think it can happen.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:50 PM   #15
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
...It's just that your fantasy is less common.
...or less commonly talked about in open forums of discussion.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:55 PM   #16
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

I confess to having had similar fantasies. However, not only did I not act on them, but I am happy to report that I am 100% cured of these fantasies.

How did it happen? My ex-wife had surgery on her leg and was not allowed to bear weight for 3 months. For 3 months I had to do everything for her and empty her commode. It was not fun in the least, even though she did inevitably gain weight from the forced inactivity. Her horrible disposition was not even the biggest downer of it.

So anytime I might start to revisit the immobility fantasy, the memory of 3 months of pure hell comes back.

Obviously, I don't recommend being a caretaker for an immobile person to cure yourself of this fantasy. But you could try volunteering in a nursing home for a few afternoons. I will bet the experience of helping care for immobile foks will cure you right out of that fantasy!
Old 11-30-2007, 04:13 PM   #17
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I once had a very wise person say to me (and I am sure I have shared this quote here once or twice before... ) "You can think about anything that you want, but it's what you actually do that counts." Profound on many levels, I feel this quote applies to areas of balance between sexual fantasy and reality.

However, one must ask, with fantasies as graphic as these isn't it only a matter of time before fantasy starts spilling over into reality?

I am not casting judgment. I can appreciate and even identify with a lot of what you said.... The extremism of it all can be very alluring, though I can't say I'm particularly fond of the graphic descriptions in regards to bodily functions and the overall degrading and sadistic tone. I think even my most extreme fantasies I have had have been more along the cartoony-fun side of things (think classics like Pigs is Pigs or Chow Hound.) Even so, I think the advice given by Activist above is on point: we all gotta do some serious soul searching and figure out what is at the root of our thoughts, fantasies and behaviors in order to really keep things in check. At the end of it all, we may never fully understand what makes some of us FAs or FFAs or feeders... or even what makes us fat. But at least the act of analyzing, identifying and taking responsibility for our feelings and fantasies could possibly make the difference between having an active and healthy sexual-fantasy, and having an out of control compulsion.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:20 PM   #18
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

I can dig this. Not my cup of tea, but I can understand it. The only thing I can say that hasn't been said before is it almost sounds like your fantasies are a bit... reactionary to me. I'm not a shrink, but I know I've thought simillar things after reading my millionth, " I would never advocate risking someone's health" disclaimor.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:34 PM   #19
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedVelvet View Post
Your post made me feel like crying.
I really, really have to agree. I am not jumping all over the guy, but...
Old 11-30-2007, 06:44 PM   #20
big_gurl_lvr

big_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot picsbig_gurl_lvr does more than just post hot pics

I just hope it will only remain fantasy for you.... if not I hope that nobody will ever agree to share that fantasy with you...
Old 11-30-2007, 06:49 PM   #21
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

you're definitely no weirdo...we share some of the same points of interests as far as fantasies go. there are definitely some differences, but that doesn't make you sick or anything. i think that as long as you acknowledge that trying to fulfill such fantasies in reality could come with VERY dangerous consequences, who are we to tell you how not to get your jollies?

(i just realized that everyone else probably just said the same thing in so many words, but redundancy is in this season!)
Old 11-30-2007, 06:51 PM   #22
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

I'm glad AnnMarie was there to still my hand from unleashing a tornado of e-serious.

After thinking a bit, it is your fantasy, everyone has them, and some people fantasize about stuff much more outlandish.
I wonder why you have such fantasies though. I'm genuinely curious, did these thoughts just pop in your head out of nowhere, or did something in your life make you begin fantasizing like that?
I generally frown upon even fantasies involving the harm of others or yourself.

While I think you may have just created that account to post this and never intend to post again.
I'll still ask, what do you in your opinion think of your own fantasies? Does it disturb you to think such things? Do you ever feel guilty about thinking these things?
I mean, just reading your post pretty much shook me up to the point where I wanted to cry. And this is your fantasy?
It's pretty bizarre how minds can differ so greatly.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:00 PM   #23
Knyghtmare

Knyghtmare can now change their title

Im not jumping all over this guy....

If I am wrong, then I am wrong, but I think this is too outrageous to be real.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 11-30-2007 at 07:20 PM.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:11 PM   #24
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Fetishism

From Wikipedia re Sexual Fetishes:

"Modern theory

Most of the sexual orientations popularly called fetishism are regarded as normal variations of human sexuality by psychologists and medical doctors. Even those orientations that are potential forms of fetishism are usually considered unobjectionable as long as all involved persons feel comfortable. Only if the diagnostic criteria presented in detail below are met, the medical diagnosis of fetishism is justified. The leading thought is that a fetishist is not ill because of his or her addiction but because he or she suffers from it."

I've mentioned this entry in another thread but feel it warrants repeating here. Hypothetically, if people the fetishist shares their fantasy with count as an "involved person" color me EXTREMELY UNcomfortable with anything in this vein.

The entire entry re sexual fetishism is quite interesting, btw:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_fetishism

Re the op - :: Please note I did not SAY anything.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:04 PM   #25
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Fantasy and Nuance.

First off, I agree with LJ that there is a huge difference between what you can think of and what you actually do. Thoughts are not damaging unless put into action.

Second, I think at some point we need to differentiate between the concept of fantasy and the reality of something we'd actually do or want to do. Just because something works for you as stroke material does not mean you'd really want to put it into action, even if you could. Fantasy can just mean something you really really enjoy thinking about and/or masturbating to, but it may or may not be something you'd want to happen or would even enjoy in reality.

A lot of fetish fantasy ideas are super extreme---immobility, an IV of bacon grease, etc. It's not a whole lot different from somebody who is into large breast fantasizing about having a woman whose breasts are so enourmous she has trouble walking or somebody into B & D fantasizing about being kidnapped and sold into sex slavery or even just a heterosexual woman fantasizing about being raped or gang banged.

So it just sounds as though you get off on thinking about the very very severe extremes of feederism. Whether or not you'd really want a woman soiling herself, only you know. But I doubt it.