Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 08:20 PM   #26
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love how some folks claim strange fetishes and open minds and yet talk about helping to "cure" someone else.

God.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:23 PM   #27
k1009
Cirque du Carnage

k1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 club

Since we're expressing, I like reading about castration. That is all.

my pm box is always open

To me it sounds like you're into d/s with a feeding twist. Non feeding dominant partners can get off forcing their submissive to eat dog food or to have sex with strangers. Not my kink, but I've been online for so long now that very little is going to gross me out. Who else has seen that japanese girl shooting eels out of her ****? no, the other one. Yeah, that opening. I guessed you were in your early twenties and looking at your profile, suprise suprise! You probably started looking at feeder stuff when you were in your early teens and the nice, happy feeder/feedee world doesn't cut it for you. Am I shocked? No, like I said, castration ftw, I'm in kind of the same boat.

On a another note, are you one of those people who gets off on smelly women? I just can't picture any bloke getting it up for a woman marinating in her own waste unless he had some sort of scat/sweat fetish even if it is just in his fantasies.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:23 PM   #28
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
First off, I agree with LJ that there is a huge difference between what you can think of and what you actually do. Thoughts are not damaging unless put into action.

Second, I think at some point we need to differentiate between the concept of fantasy and the reality of something we'd actually do or want to do. Just because something works for you as stroke material does not mean you'd really want to put it into action, even if you could. Fantasy can just mean something you really really enjoy thinking about and/or masturbating to, but it may or may not be something you'd want to happen or would even enjoy in reality.

A lot of fetish fantasy ideas are super extreme---immobility, an IV of bacon grease, etc. It's not a whole lot different from somebody who is into large breast fantasizing about having a woman whose breasts are so enourmous she has trouble walking or somebody into B & D fantasizing about being kidnapped and sold into sex slavery or even just a heterosexual woman fantasizing about being raped or gang banged.

So it just sounds as though you get off on thinking about the very very severe extremes of feederism. Whether or not you'd really want a woman soiling herself, only you know. But I doubt it.

oh fine....be all rational and well spoken and calm about it. You make good points...it IS fantasy.

There ARE people who think I am sick for what I like. (D/s: Submissive)

And yet somehow..there is a difference. This fantasy had permanent damage and DEATH in it......this had stuffing against someone's will.

Little different from me wanting to get tied up, fake "kidnapped" and boinked "against my will".

Is ALL fantasy harmless?.....all?

Rape fantasies are about the most COMMON fantasy women have....ask Kinsey. The underlying themes are wanting to feel helpless, wanting to be wanted SO BADLY that the romantic idea of ravishment is played out....as well as the guilt free orgasm (he MADE me come! Its not my fault).....there are darker aspects too, to be sure....but a woman with a rape fantasy....well.......its not really about hatred of men or self loathing or any of that..

It doesnt SAY anything about her, really....garden variety dark.

What do the OPs fantasies say about him? Read them again...what are the underlying themes?

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 11-30-2007 at 09:24 PM. Reason: inflammatory comments not permitted
Old 11-30-2007, 08:28 PM   #29
RedVelvet
Airship Pirate

RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!RedVelvet keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
I love how some folks claim strange fetishes and open minds and yet talk about helping to "cure" someone else.

God.

Some folk? You mean me? Who is talking about curing?

Fuck it...I realize that you are the most TOLERANT person here. Your openmindedness has always been remarkable to me. I mean that. It's admirable.

I'm just not built that way. And your snarky admonishments wont fix it. Sorry Rebecca.

Spend all your money here or here, please.

"Reality has a well known liberal bias." -- Stephen Colbert

Come quickly! I am tasting stars!- Dom Perignon (1638-1714) at his first sip of champagne
Old 11-30-2007, 09:10 PM   #30
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

First of all, who's saying this is normal? Certainly not OP, who clearly needed to unburden himself on this forum, the only place on earth he possibly could without getting roundly mocked or worse. I mean, feederism itself isn't "normal," by most definitions of normality. It's not sexually normal, and it sure isn't societally, either. The abnormality of it is personally, and I don't think I'm the only one, one of the things I like about it, that turns me on, to be honest.

The fantasies outlined in OP are disturbing, but I bet it would surprise people how common a lot of them are in this community. To an extent, I think fantasies like these are something of a logical outgrowth of more "normal" or mainstream feederism, for a couple of reasons inherent to the fetish. One, feederism has a subtle, yet underlying D & S flavor that is, for many people, a big part of the charm. Second, feederism's taboo-ness, if you're turned on by that aspect of it, is only amplified in extreme examples like the OP.

I'll admit I've had some of these fantasies, minus the scat stuff, which is personally just a gross-out. I also would never engage in this stuff in real-life. In fact, I don't think I'd be even the least bit turned on by it--I think I'd be depressed by a totally immobile woman IRL. But that's what makes it fantasy.

For these reasons and others, I don't think it's that fair to compare OP's fantasies to those of a pedophile, which has no closer, more acceptable, and legal relative (cue Michael Jackson/anime/preteen beauty pageant jokes). I do understand, however, why this post upsets people, and I think everyone in this thread should be commended for their civility--esp. AM.

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 11-30-2007 at 09:32 PM. Reason: removed reference to a now deleted post
Old 11-30-2007, 09:10 PM   #31
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Good lord, this thread has Issues with a capital "I", and as someone who considers himself open-minded, the aspects almost give me a headache with the detail.

Also, for someone who is supposedly active in the BDSM community having problems with the post, that alone tells me that it's off the wall in it's design. My understanding (limited as it may be) about BDSM is that it is extreme play, extreme sex, extreme fantasy, but ALWAYS under a safe environment. There is always a safe word, a stopping point, a limit to which you will go and then everything STOPS, even when you tell your top to go the extra mile and 'surprise' them. The issue with that sort of kink is that if you go too far, people get hurt. In extreme cases, people die.

The OP has a fantasy. He states that emphatically beforehand. The admin pops in after so no one takes his head off with a rusty spade. It was all handled so properly at the outset, it's hard to apply the troll formula to it, other than the fact he is posting anonymously for a reason. Given the subject matter, I can understand.

A former boss put on the most loving persona towards his fiancee. He wanted a family with her, wanted her in his life, yadda yadda, needing an insulin shot for the sweetness. Then we go out to happy hour, and not even drunk we start talking about spouses and infidelity and so forth, and he says emphatically and with a sound mind "if that fucking bitch ever cheated on me, I would wish the most vile, horrid form of STD or cancer on her, the most painful death imaginable. No one should disrespect their man like that." So just like, that, POOF, he becomes the precursor to a sadistic pig, not to mention the following months saw him chasing every bit of fluff that gave him a look once his relationship took a bad turn. Another acquaintance (friend of a friend) is 42, never married, never really been kissed, but he chases after the most unimaginable jailbat one could fathom. Almost a Lebowski "8 year olds, Dude" type of thing. There is sometimes very little pressure one must apply to push open the door to someone's id, and it's never a pretty picture.

In agreement with an earlier post: Fantasies are one thing. Fantasies that involve a form of planned and enjoyed torture that bear a hint of crossing into reality can be very dangerous. To intentionally inflict lifelong, permanent physical damage and gain enjoyment from their misery and call it JUST a fantasy, it's just...scary. It's human slavery in the worst way. But yet, it is still a fantasy, and as an American I have to support his right to his thoughts and words as I do for Fred Phelps and his anti-gay/anti-soldier/anti-sanity agenda, no matter how it could be construed as hateful or evil.

I feel for RV here, because this community balances on the back of a very unstable tortoise. feeders, simple FAs, FFAs, post-WLS patients, average plump people who just want a non-discriminatory forum to visit. Then this post comes along and with the subtlety of a cinder block to the skull, makes a lot of people question what it is we all do here and how tolerant and open-minded we really are.

Very rarely does a post make me worry. It makes me worry on a level that hearkens to interviews of disturbed people when they are interviewed by FBI profilers as to 'what makes them tick, what got them started'. It makes me wonder if I will get the hose again if I don't rub the lotion on the skin.

I've read fantasy stories of such depravity that it would make most people squeal in fear, things that would make goatse or tubgirl or 2 girls, 1 cup seem like 1950s sex ed films. But that was all FANTASY, fiction, ideas on paper. To hear it put in such a 1st person, quasi-reality fashion worries me.

Let me be tolerant of other people, ideas and fantasies. Just this once.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:15 PM   #32
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This thread is closed for repairs.... it will reopen, with rules enforced.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:17 PM   #33
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Let me begin by reminding you of the posted guidelines for this forum:

Quote:
Erotic Weight Gain subforum: This forum is for use by those interested in all areas of weight gain, feeding and topics directly related to those things. The forum is for positive contributions and participation. In other words, if you have nothing good to say about a topic, or constructive/related pro-topic conversation to add, then you should not be posting and any such posts will be removed or edited as appropriate.
"This forum is for use by those interested in all areas of weight gain, feeding and topics directly related to those things." It makes me wonder why people who are not in that category even read this forum when they know that many of the posts are going to make them uncomfortable or upset.

"...if you have nothing good to say about a topic, or constructive/related pro-topic conversation to add, then you should not be posting and any such posts will be removed or edited as appropriate." Which we have.

The OP clearly stated "Before I outline my fantasies here, I want you all to know that these are strictly fantasies and that I would NEVER actually live them out because I do not want to endanger the health of any woman." and "In conclusion, I just want to remind you all that these are just my fantasies and I would never live them out."

The rules of this forum are MOST important when the topic is difficult, because it's only under those guidelines that someone could feel able to MAKE a post like this. The OP might possibly get HELP from some peers who are interested in similar things but channel their fantasies into constructive, consensual role-playing scenarios that don't endanger anyone.

We understand this post is very dark, offensive to some, and extremely controversial, but we've been told to let it stand and apply the same rules to it as we would any others on this board.

This is the final warning about this issue. Anything beyond this point will be handled with infractions or temporary bans from the boards.

SoVerySoft and AnnMarie
/Moderators
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 11-30-2007, 10:40 PM   #34
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post

"This forum is for use by those interested in all areas of weight gain, feeding and topics directly related to those things." It makes me wonder why people who are not in that category even read this forum when they know that many of the posts are going to make them uncomfortable or upset.

"...if you have nothing good to say about a topic, or constructive/related pro-topic conversation to add, then you should not be posting and any such posts will be removed or edited as appropriate." Which we have.
SVS, while I understand exactly why this forum is here (which I follow) and why the rules exist (which I try hard to follow), I do call into question one aspect of the rule:

The forum is for positive contributions and participation.

To me, a positive contribution is adding to a forum where like-minded individuals can post openly on a subject. To a degree, most of the things here fall into several categories: A feeder can appreciate, a feedee can consider practicing and an open-minded person can take or leave with a grain of salt. There are always anti-gainers in the area, and I think to a degree, any anti-gainers need to avoid this particular forum just as an African-American would avoid a KKK forum; to me it falls into the realm of you can try to teach a gorilla to write, but eventually it just gets mad and stabs you in the eye with the pen.

To post a "fantasy" with the following obvious content:

Forced degradation
Dehumanization
Geneva Convention levels of torture
Induced disease and death
Taking personal and carnal pleasure over such conditions and encouraging or forcing them on the unwilling participant

These go beyond the realm of either positive contributions or even simple good taste. In a dom/sub sense, it violates every aspect of trust between what would be the closest example in this instance.

To me, a fantasy is one of those things that, under optimal conditions of opportunity, impunity and accessibility (not to mention an almost holodeck level amount of simulation), a person MIGHT VERY WELL ACT OUT if those circumstances fell into play. One man may have a fantasy that involves the eroticism of a pregnant woman, another man may take it to an extreme and say "what if she were pregnant with 15 babies at once?"

If it wasn't on some infinitesimal level a real possibility, it wouldn't provide such sexual gratification. Some people with sociopathic tendencies don't recognize the barrier, and thus the guy with the rape fantasy acts it out in real life and takes the chance at being caught and prosecuted.

I agree, the OP worded his post very carefully, almost from a legal disclaimer position, and rightfully so. I also feel that this thread, the redacting of posts and punishment of users who voiced an honest, dissenting opinion may have serious repercussions on the site. I for one am deeply disturbed by the whole issue, and I know I am not alone.

Then again, I can always just 'turn the channel' and go back to Hyde Park. I understand what was done and why, but the overall situation bothers me deeply, and I know it bothers some of the ladies on here who have a much deeper emotional reaction for obvious reasons. Caveat lector, I suppose.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:53 PM   #35
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post

"This forum is for use by those interested in all areas of weight gain, feeding and topics directly related to those things."
Feederism is one thing and I haven't touched a feeder post since they were given their own area and the mods enacted a don't challenge or disagree with them in any way rule. Fine, no problemo.

I was not aware this rule applied to things like snuff and scat as well.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:53 PM   #36
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah, just think if we were all in charge of deciding what was positive and negative for our fellow posters.

I mean...if I had that kind of power, I'd constantly be calling out the heartless bastards who talk about honoring their wives and yet talk dirty to me on IM. All those silly guys who say "My wife just doesn't understand me" while trying to get me to talk dirty to them--especially while they're constantly posting about how they honor their families. To me, that's so negative and if I had the power to decide what was right and wrong for the whole forum--woo wee--I'd really unleash on such fellows.

Whew, thank goodness for SVS and AnnMarie (and the other mods).
Old 11-30-2007, 11:05 PM   #37
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Admiral_Snackbar, I want to address one point - the concept of "positive contributions" should be interpreted as "not negative - no attacks". Fringe behavior or dark fantasies are not what we mean by negative.

I need to reiterate that the rules are being enforced - that's what we were told to do.

If you have further issues regarding the guidelines of the board, you might want to contact Conrad directly.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 11-30-2007, 11:48 PM   #38
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm just gonna second what Admiral_Snackbar said and be done with it. It may be against the rules to criticize the OP (apparently), but I'll just say that any kid who happened upon this board (and you don't have to be 18 to browse...or even sign up, really) would probably be pretty freaked out by it.

This is a free-speech kind of board, but it's not a therapist's office.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:52 PM   #39
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Kids don't have any buisness in the Dimensions forums.

This is Dimns. We have threads for posting butts and penises and discussing the best sexual positions for somebody extremely large.

Do not judge the suitability of something by the sensibilities of an hypothetical impressionable children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:55 PM   #40
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post

To me, a fantasy is one of those things that, under optimal conditions of opportunity, impunity and accessibility (not to mention an almost holodeck level amount of simulation), a person MIGHT VERY WELL ACT OUT if those circumstances fell into play.

If it wasn't on some infinitesimal level a real possibility, it wouldn't provide such sexual gratification. Some people with sociopathic tendencies don't recognize the barrier, and thus the guy with the rape fantasy acts it out in real life and takes the chance at being caught and prosecuted.
I don't think any of this is necessarily true. Speaking for myself, there would be a precisely inverse ratio between the reality of being with an immobile woman and how sexual gratified I'd be by it. I.e. total fantasy=very gratifying; total reality--doctors and constant caretaking--totally ungratifying and unsexy. It's a fantasy, and OP seems to have a handle on this.

I could imagine a similar post on a BDSM board, wherein someone posts that they sometimes fantasize about beating someone, or being beaten themselves, to injury or death. I think when you have sexual fetishes like these, there is a natural tendency to explore them to their vanishing point on the horizon of reality. I don't think OP needs commendation for posting this stuff, which is, in and of itself, pretty disturbing and distasteful, but I also don't think it warrants hysterical responses. In balance, my feeling is if he was genuinely bothered by having these fantasies, it's probably better he post about them than keep it in and not talk about it. My $.02, anyway.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:01 AM   #41
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Not to mention, ekim, it's pretty negative to imply that someone who is clearly aware of their own fantasies being FANTASIES needs therapy. Just because you might think it's sick, doesn't mean it is. Personally, I think you need therapy for your views on abortion but I've never begrudged your input on the topic when it's come up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post

This is Dimns. We have threads for posting butts and penises and discussing the best sexual positions for somebody extremely large.

Do not judge the suitability of something by the sensibilities of an hypothetical impressionable children.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:01 AM   #42
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Yeah, those threads are in the Fat Sexuality board. This is not.

And won't somebody please think of the children?
Old 12-01-2007, 12:04 AM   #43
FaxMachine1234
you know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Personally, I think you need therapy for your views on abortion but I've never begrudged your input on the topic when it's come up.
And I'll just be ignoring that minefield, thanks.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:05 AM   #44
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

No, this isn't fat sexuality. This is the Erotic Weight Gain subforum.

Erotica=Not childrens buisness.

The pictures of penises are in the Lounge.

Dimensions is not a board for children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:10 AM   #45
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

There are no pictures of penises on this site, not allowed. If there are, there won't be for long.

And if you're talking about the "cock" thread, open it and find out what's really in it. Don't assume.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:10 AM   #46
FaxMachine1234
you know it

Quote:

Yeah, 'cause kids don't have sex drives until they're 18, we all know that by experience!

Kids lurk here all the time; I'm notsaying we have to curb our behavior because of that, but you can't pretend it's not the case.

And what penis thread? I haven't seen it...not that I want to.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:12 AM   #47
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Guys, really...

The rules are in place, and for now the thread is here.

Let's move along.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:50 AM   #48
AnonymousFeeder

AnonymousFeeder has said some nice things

WOW. I did not expect this many responses in less than a day. I will try to answer as many questions as I can.

1. I am NOT a troll.
2. I was a little turned on by creating this post, but only because describing my fantasies naturally aroused me.
3. Every relationship I have been in with a bbw/ssbbw has been completely healthy. I never even encouraged anyone to gain weight. I have however discouraged weight loss by telling someone that I think they are beautiful just the way they are and that there was no need to lose weight.
In reality, I am a very loving and caring person. I have always treating girls with the utmost respect. I can guarantee that every girl who I've been in a relationship will have only positive things to say about me other than I am sometimes bad when it comes to keeping in touch (e.g. phone calls and keeping in contact consistently etc) and that has nothing to do with my feeding fantasies or attitudes towards women. I haven't even raised my voice to any girl I have met.
4. I have no idea why I have these fantasies. I've had them ever since puberty.
5. It does bother me that I have these fantasies. I feel guilty for having them. However, I know that I will never even consider living them out. I am a little worried that if I am in a relationship with an ssbbw (450+lbs) that I might encourage unhealthy eating habits with the intent of making her fatter. That is why I tend to stick to plumpers and bbws.

I apologize if I have not answered all of the questions you have. I will continue to read your responses and see what else I can answer. I would, however, also like to add a little more about me.

1. I am currently a college student.
2. I feel AWFUL for hearing that I almost made some of you almost cry. That certainly was not my intention, and I apologize.
3. I volunteered in a hospital for 5 years, but that has NOTHING to do with my fantasy for those of you who may think that I have a general bedridden fetish (I have never been aroused by a patient).
4. I am in a fraternity.
5. I was a camp counselor for 5 years.

I just thought I'd add some aspects of my life to show that in reality I am a well-rounded individual. I am not a loner who stays home all day fantasizing about feeding a super obese woman to death. I just wanted to express my fantasy and get it off my chest. It feels good to talk about it. Posting on this board has been a catharsis for me. I want to STRONGLY reiterate that my fantasies are strictly that...FANTASY. I believe in true love and would NEVER do anything to make the one I love the least bit uncomfortable in any way.

If there was a young immobile 800+lb girl who invited me over to spend the weekend, would I turn it down? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Would I start a long term feeding relationship with her? No! Would I want her to be smelly? No! Would it turn me on to hear her breathe heavily due to her excess weight? Yea *blushes. Would I worry about her health? Yes.

I better end this post before I start rambling. Again, thank you for your responses. I look forward to continuing to hear what you have to say.
Old 12-01-2007, 01:01 AM   #49
FaxMachine1234
you know it

Hey, I don't think you're a bad person or anything for having these fantasies (though I find them incredibly troubling); I just think it's on the wrong board and could be seen by kids. Hell, even a name change to indicate the content of the thread would be helpful.

AnonymousFeeder, I would get help for these fantasies if I were you, especially if you're worried about them impacting your behavior and possibly causing you to hurt somebody else (granted in a not-too-easily accessible situation). Leaving this kind of thing to mull around in your head is unhealthy, and I don't think any of us here are licensed offer anything but advice.
Old 12-01-2007, 02:10 AM   #50
fatchicksrockuk

fatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticedfatchicksrockuk never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekim View Post
AnonymousFeeder, I would get help for these fantasies if I were you, especially if you're worried about them impacting your behavior and possibly causing you to hurt somebody else (granted in a not-too-easily accessible situation). Leaving this kind of thing to mull around in your head is unhealthy, and I don't think any of us here are licensed offer anything but advice.
I think suggesting he gets help for his fantasy is a very dangerous suggestion. To 90% of the general public, there is probably no difference between an FA and a Feeder. It's only a small step away from saying FA's should seek treatment to make them normal, or saying we should try to cure gay people. You simply can't. So long as he is not hurting anyone else with his fantasy, in my opinion, nothing wrong with it. He should be congratulated for being brave enough to post here, where he has got the reaction that he probably expected.
Closed Thread