Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-05-2007, 05:47 PM   #1

12993 has said some nice things
Default should i gain

hey, im 19 and i realy ejoy eating but im not sure if i want to be fat, but i find the thoughtof being fat very apeling. its just the thoght of not being abel to fit in to things and being large. what should i do, and plees be realy honest
12993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 06:09 PM   #2
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay, really honestly, no one can answer that for you - which I'm sure you know.

If you want to gain weight, then go for it. If you don't want to be fat, then I'd think it's probably not a good idea for you?

If you just really like eating, do that sometimes and be moderate the rest of the time. That way you can enjoy the stuffing/eating that you like, but not have the end result that you like the "idea" of, but don't seem to into the reality?

Up to you, good luck whatever you do.
Old 12-06-2007, 04:53 PM   #3
Roy C.

Roy C. can now change their title

You must be honest with yourself! I found bigger people to be my idols when I was young, wanted to be big, dreaming of having a huge round belly. I went many years dieting and yo yo-ing my weight. I wanted to have a big belly, get big like those that I thought fantasized about in my younger years (Orson Welles, William Conrad etc), but the pressure of society kept me dieting and trying to be someone that I did not want to be.

I worked with someone that was an Elvis worshipper. He thought that if it was ok for Elvis to get fat, it was ok for him. He ate all the stuff that Elvis was supposedly to have ate (fried banana and p-butter etc). He was alway happy and he was getting chubbier and chubbier. One day after work I was having drinks with a couple of female friends (social friends) when I noticed sumo wrestling on one of the bar's t.v.sets. This was way back in the late 1987, where they were just small t.v.'s in bars. We were talking about our friend gaining, and I said if I were to get fat, I would want to be like those sumo wrestlers. I was shocked when one of the girls told me I was grumpy when I was on diets, and I should just enjoy myself. That day I gave up dieting....

It has been 20 years of eating what I wanted when I wanted and enjoying it. I did grow a big belly, and have become bigger than I ever thought I would be. Are there some things I had to give up or missed, sure, but it was my choice, and I found something to replace them with. I was ready for that, you must be sure you are too!
Roy C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 05:05 PM   #4
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think at 19 you should really think things other and decide how badly do you want to gain and to what extent. Are you in a scenario to where you can be truly independent, meaning no one can pull the cord on your food intake, $ for larger clothes etc?
I know some would say to start out slow and see what happens though sometimes that is like an initial crack in a dam knowing the inevitable may occur even if 2nd thoughts/possible regrets occur later on.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 05:26 PM   #5
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

If you don't want to be large, don't do it. That's an unavoidable fact of being fat, so I'd settle your feelings on that issue first.
FaxMachine1234 is offline   Reply With Quote