Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 03:05 PM   #1
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The thread for random single confessions.

Sometimes, like now, I'll eat chocolate and skim the Dim boards simultaneously. I feel like a paragon of self-indulgent, hedonistic fattitude and I LIKE it.
Old 01-31-2006, 03:58 PM   #2
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sometimes....don't tell anyone..shhh..I actually...SLEEP 8 HOURS IN ONE NIGHT. Not nearly often enough, though.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:36 PM   #3
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I hurt people because I want them to prove to me how much they like me. (That doesn't make sense)
Old 01-31-2006, 04:41 PM   #4
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have a REAL hard time believing people when they tell me they love me.

Hey I'm workin on it.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:47 PM   #5
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
I hurt people because I want them to prove to me how much they like me. (That doesn't make sense)
You know, I used to do that too, a long time ago. You can stop doing it if you want to, though it takes a bit of work.
Old 01-31-2006, 04:52 PM   #6
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think I may have finally figured out how to make chicken breast that doesn't come out as flavorless as the sole of an old boot.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
Old 01-31-2006, 06:05 PM   #7
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I enjoy certain people's body odors, especially 12-18 hours after a shower and when the deoderant's worn off.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
Old 01-31-2006, 07:07 PM   #8
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I ate a baker's dozen of powdered donut holes today
Old 01-31-2006, 07:09 PM   #9
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

Um, when I'm alone, I call the cats "you people," and I call myself "puppy."
Old 01-31-2006, 07:11 PM   #10
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've licked my cats' fur, just to prove I'm the real momma cat.

NO JUDGING!

(good god, carrie. I have like...34 million things I can post to this thread, and I'm sure most of you who know the least bit about me can already believe that!)
Old 01-31-2006, 07:11 PM   #11
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia
Um, when I'm alone, I call the cats "you people," and I call myself "puppy."
Sicko.

Old 01-31-2006, 08:22 PM   #12
blue_passion

blue_passion has said some nice things

I don't trust anyone and can't believe that I'm a lovable person.

Yeah, I got issues, I know it.
"Things must happen when it is time for them to happen. Quests may not simply be abandoned; prophecies may not be left to rot like unpicked fruit; unicorns may go unrescued for a long time, but not forever. The happy ending cannot come in the middle of the story."--The Last Unicorn
Old 01-31-2006, 09:01 PM   #13
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

1. I talk to my cats all night long. Conversations, albeit one-sided.
  2. So far tonight I've had 2 fluffernutters, a handful of cheese puffs, a roast beef sandwich and a glass of milk. It's 11pm and I'm still trying to figure out what I'm actually going to have for dinner.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:06 PM   #14
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have never had a fluffernutter
Old 01-31-2006, 09:27 PM   #15
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have a deep lust-worthy crush on every bbw on the board.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:30 PM   #16
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In 1969, then-president Nixon came to my home town of Morristown, NJ - I was a 16-year-old high school junior at the time.

As his limo went by, he waved at me with his entire right hand, I waved back with my right middle finger.

Old 01-31-2006, 09:31 PM   #17
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Where to begin?

My new Ipod intimidates me. I searched amazon.com tonight for an Ipod for Dummies book.

Yep. I'm a dork.

Fleeting Fancies
Old 01-31-2006, 09:34 PM   #18
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

But you did find one right? Did you order it? Next Day Air?
Old 01-31-2006, 09:37 PM   #19
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl
Where to begin?

My new Ipod intimidates me. I searched amazon.com tonight for an Ipod for Dummies book.

Yep. I'm a dork.
Ohhh, it's so easy!!

Plug in. Drag music to it. Drop music in it. Unplug. Listen.
(or get the dummies book and you'll see those same steps but with a smidge more detail. )

Old 01-31-2006, 09:39 PM   #20
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

lol.. well, the books are not for the latest version which is what I have, with video. So I'm not going to order the Dummy book. I've had a blast downloading music onto my computer, now I just need to take a deep breath and jump right in and start putting stuff onto the device.

Wish me luck! I'm sure I can't screw it up too much.

Fleeting Fancies
Old 01-31-2006, 09:41 PM   #21
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
Ohhh, it's so easy!!

Plug in. Drag music to it. Drop music in it. Unplug. Listen.
(or get the dummies book and you'll see those same steps but with a smidge more detail. )

I promise not to hijack this thread, but if you don't mind - one little question - I've downloaded and put a bunch of music from my CDs into my Itunes Library, all randomly without sorting them in any way. How do I organize my tunes - before putting them onto the Ipod or can I do that once they're in there?

Thanks, AM, for the words of wisdom

Fleeting Fancies
Old 01-31-2006, 09:47 PM   #22
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl
I promise not to hijack this thread, but if you don't mind - one little question - I've downloaded and put a bunch of music from my CDs into my Itunes Library, all randomly without sorting them in any way. How do I organize my tunes - before putting them onto the Ipod or can I do that once they're in there?

Thanks, AM, for the words of wisdom
You'll want to organize before you upload the itunes library.

If you put CDs of artists, those will go on by artist, you just search on the pod by artist, song, genre, whatever.

If you have a lot of loose stuff, you can either make playlists in itunes, and they will upload, or you can make your genres into your playlists if you will. Like, I made all my 70s music in "genre" say "70s"... so on my ipod, I just go to genre-70s- and everything plays.

I hope that makes sense.
Old 01-31-2006, 09:49 PM   #23
Deidrababe
Easy, Breezie, Deidrababe

Deidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this boardDeidrababe carries a lot of weight on this board

I am a Hypersensative Drama queen, and I wish I had some Fluff to MAKE a Fluffanutter!

Want to know more about me? Read my blog! Come Check out my Facebook Page or My Myspace page! Want MORE Deidra all around? Come to my Yahoo Site! ALL FREE!

Deidra's MySpace Page

Deidra's Facebook Page

Deidrababe's Big Belly Paradise
Old 01-31-2006, 09:51 PM   #24
saucywench

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
I enjoy certain people's body odors, especially 12-18 hours after a shower and when the deoderant's worn off.
You know, I admitted as much in chat a while back and I don't think I've yet to hear the end of it.

People just don't understand.

I think maybe it's that pheremone thing that was discussed in another thread. Regardless, there's just something animalistically fundamental about some mild funk (which is quite different from grand funk.)

Old 01-31-2006, 09:52 PM   #25
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
I have a deep lust-worthy crush on every bbw on the board.
oh god! you do! what I wouldn't give for someone to have a crush on me right now! thanks, fuzzy!
Closed Thread