Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-25-2007, 06:36 PM   #1
jdx85

jdx85 has said some nice things
Smile (A not so well known way to gain a lot of lbs!)

well, i just read about this on a movie website. apparentley an actor who is set to play the killer of john lennon in the upcoming film "chapter 27" had to gain weight for the role. he is said to have eaten one or two melted pints of icecream mixed with soy sauce and olive oil every night. he gained over 60 pounds in a matter of a few (2-5) months.
jdx85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 09:15 PM   #2
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

I'm pretty sure eating two pints of ice cream a night, lots of shortening, and salty stuff (which'll probably make you retain water) is a well-known way to gain weight. So, what's the revelation?
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 01:49 AM   #3
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

And also he got gout for doing it, so...maybe not the best solution. It's Jared Leto, by the by.
FaxMachine1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:10 AM   #4
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here is a before and after photo of the strapping young lad in question.

mediaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 02:35 PM   #5
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdx85 View Post
two melted pints of icecream mixed with soy sauce and olive oil every night. he gained over 60 pounds in a matter of a few (2-5) months.
Mmmmm.... Sounds just scrumptious!

NOT!
Old 12-28-2007, 07:57 PM   #6
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Ice cream with soy sauce? o.0

eckh xP

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 08:12 PM   #7
ilikeblackhats

ilikeblackhats can now change their title

60 lbs? damn...its not like john lennon was fat.
ilikeblackhats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 08:14 PM   #8
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

I gained 42lbs in 3 months.... but it was about 38 lbs of muscle and 4 lbs of fat.... so kind of a different type of gaining lol
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:36 AM   #9
jonah-uk

jonah-uk can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeblackhats View Post
60 lbs? damn...its not like john lennon was fat.
it's to play Mark Chapman, not John Lennon...
jonah-uk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:53 AM   #10
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default fancy tricks, shmicks

yeah, ice cream and soy sauce...I don't think so.

I'm doing pretty well at gaining weight. Actually, I've always done pretty well at it and I stick to an "obey your cravings" style, which is to say, if it's good and I want it, I eat it. But it's got to be good.

It's been packing on the pounds for nearly 32 years. In fact, I was born underweight and my mother was told I'd always be dangerously underweight. Pfft. As if.

Last edited by Ample Pie; 01-01-2008 at 11:08 AM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:11 PM   #11
franchescassbbw
On Timeout

franchescassbbw can now change their title

Best way is to eat fattening foods and sit in a recliner doing absolutely nothing. Watching TV, that's about it. Eat and drink as much as you possibly can. Top it off with ice cream and two peanut butter/jelly sandwiches right before bed and the thickest, creamyist milk you can stand.
franchescassbbw is offline   Reply With Quote