Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-30-2007, 05:14 PM   #1
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default But I swear I could *feel* the pounds this time

Have you ever had a meal that was sooo fatty that you could actually feel the weight attaching as you ate--whether it was or not? I just did. My mom made the most delicious pasta dish I've ever had and I'll tell you, as I ate it, it actually felt like I was putting on pounds directly. It honestly felt like the most actively fattening meal I've ever eaten--and I grew up on a farm, where we had farmhouse breakfasts: heavy thick pancakes, fried eggs, two kinds of sausage, thick sausage gravy, biscuits, grits, and all of it cooked in lot of grease or slathered in butter (or both). Even our salads were extra fattening. Growing up, my mom's favorite kind of salad to make was a wilted salad. Granted, she used all fresh homegrown vegetables, but, man, she used lots of bacon and its drippings/grease.

Meals like this made me feel stuffed and immobile even as a kid, but they still didn't match how tonight's meal felt. I'm not stuffed, for instance, but I physically feel like every bite I took added a pound to my frame. She made a sauce out of garlic, cream cheese, mozzarella, and cream, then poured it over mostaccioli and chicken breast strips. It was so delicious and I had two heaping bowls full and now I feel at least 10 lbs heavier--also peaceful, sleepy, and content.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:38 PM   #2
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Miss Rebecca...

That is just....plain....awesome! Rockin'! I know the feeling that you mean...usually when I have a whole bag of Reese's peanut butter thingies and then a few thousand calories from muffins and snacks...I could swear that I can feel the fat-apron getting heavier by the minute!
Old 12-30-2007, 11:38 PM   #3
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
Have you ever had a meal that was sooo fatty that you could actually feel the weight attaching as you ate--whether it was or not? I just did. My mom made the most delicious pasta dish I've ever had and I'll tell you, as I ate it, it actually felt like I was putting on pounds directly. It honestly felt like the most actively fattening meal I've ever eaten--and I grew up on a farm, where we had farmhouse breakfasts: heavy thick pancakes, fried eggs, two kinds of sausage, thick sausage gravy, biscuits, grits, and all of it cooked in lot of grease or slathered in butter (or both). Even our salads were extra fattening. Growing up, my mom's favorite kind of salad to make was a wilted salad. Granted, she used all fresh homegrown vegetables, but, man, she used lots of bacon and its drippings/grease.

Meals like this made me feel stuffed and immobile even as a kid, but they still didn't match how tonight's meal felt. I'm not stuffed, for instance, but I physically feel like every bite I took added a pound to my frame. She made a sauce out of garlic, cream cheese, mozzarella, and cream, then poured it over mostaccioli and chicken breast strips. It was so delicious and I had two heaping bowls full and now I feel at least 10 lbs heavier--also peaceful, sleepy, and content.
sounds yummy, but I think it would take several hours for food to turn into fat. The exception would be winnie the Pooh --he ate all of Rabbits's honey and got too fat to exit the hole in Rabbit's house.

Also, it sound like you had some yummy food growing up!!
Old 12-31-2007, 12:57 AM   #4
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

uh, yeah, I know digestion and fat production take time

that's why I said:

Quote:
Have you ever had a meal that was sooo fatty that you could actually feel the weight attaching as you ate--whether it was or not?
It was just a feeling that it was...that's all.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:12 AM   #5
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

that's why I said:

Yes being fat takes time and a lot of hard work.... and eating , but it doesn't just happen over night, Rome wasn't build in a day! ...... anywho Rebecca, I love the description of food and the little info on you growing up.. very insightful

PAT
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 01:54 AM   #6
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

You gotta love that of a feeling. My dads italian restaurant makes all cream sauces fresh to order. So its all heavy cream, butter and cheese. I tell ya, some of those meals feel just like you explained Rebecca.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:06 AM   #7
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
You gotta love that of a feeling. My dads italian restaurant makes all cream sauces fresh to order. So its all heavy cream, butter and cheese. I tell ya, some of those meals feel just like you explained Rebecca.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy sounds like a delicious thick alfredo sauce I love cooking, and I make a great fettucini alfredo... and many other yummy dishes, Wait you dad owns a restaurant? that must have been some great food growing up, I'm jealous

PAT
Old 12-31-2007, 02:10 AM   #8
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat70327 View Post
Wait you dad owns a restaurant? that must have been some great food growing up, I'm jealous

PAT
Oh yes, it helped me get the girlish figure I have today.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:18 AM   #9
pat70327

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
Oh yes, it helped me get the girlish figure I have today.
haha... yea I would guess it can have that effect, but god it made you look good!

and sexy

Wait what are you doing up so late?? or is it not 4 in the moring where u are?
Old 12-31-2007, 05:59 AM   #10
altered states
seņor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah, for me it's usually pasta. I inhale a huge plate of spaghetti and what have you and imagine the process, like I'm the "Visible Man" from biology class, digestive system sucking up the nutrients, sending them to my liver and the excess going straight to my stomach and love handles for proper storage. Such thinking I realize can lead to manarexia, not that I'm in any danger at this point.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ourvisibleman.jpg (39.7 KB, 1958 views)
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 07:20 PM   #11
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

Quote:

that's why I said:

whoops for the confusions, I feel fat as I eat pizza! I like the feeling!
Old 01-11-2008, 04:56 PM   #12
franchescassbbw
On Timeout

franchescassbbw can now change their title

I don't really feel the fat growing, but I do feel great when I'm absolutely stuffed. It's an erotic feeling too...like I can feel my big breasts swell and my tummy stick out more and I feel so much more attractive. My feeder absolutely loves it!
franchescassbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:05 PM   #13
luvfanny

luvfanny has said some nice things

I hope women feel that way after gorging. I get hot just thinking about her ass and belly expanding!
luvfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 10:37 AM   #14
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Thinking about a woman eating a lot and getting fatter before my eyes (or knowing she'll be fatter the next day) gets me going big time.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote