Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-31-2007, 07:45 AM   #1
chapelhillmensch
Bitchin' Camaro

chapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 club
Default Oral Sex (Performing on a woman in particular)

Ola,

OK My Last day of the year post. I love performing oral sex on women. I live for it sexually. I like it better than sex sometimes in fact most of the time. I know being a very fat man that it probably has oral fixation written all over it,maybe so but,,,I guess what I am wondering is?

Do a lot of you guys still like it?
(From my social circle it is only about 45% do)

Is it something that gives you pleasure (men)?

If you don't why not?

Women:
I have found in my many years of enjoying this,that most women seem to really love it. Is this so or am I just assuming they do

Do you find the older a guy gets the more apt he is to do it?

Anyway just something I have been curious about. And I really think there are some wonderfully sexual people on here.

Happy New Year!!!!

Adios 2007
Old 12-31-2007, 07:51 AM   #2
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Falling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticed

I love doing it, always have, every girl I was with before I met my wife loved it. And she too loves it. So much in fact that she seems to push my head down there all the time.
Falling Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 08:26 AM   #3
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapelhillmensch View Post
Women:
I have found in my many years of enjoying this,that most women seem to really love it. Is this so or am I just assuming they do

Anyway just something I have been curious about. And I really think there are some wonderfully sexual people on here.

Happy New Year!!!!

Adios 2007
Put me down for "love it". In fact, I'd go so far as to say "need it", most of the time. I enjoy sex, a LOT, but the act of intercourse alone isn't typically enough to ensure orgasm for me.

I'm not sure about your second question; I've been married to the same man for a long time, and out of the dating pool for more than 20 years. To generalize though, I'd say that if a man doesn't find oral sex to be something he enjoys doing, he probably never will. I don't think that age has much to do with it.
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 09:29 AM   #4
chapelhillmensch
Bitchin' Camaro

chapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 clubchapelhillmensch is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Put me down for "love it". In fact, I'd go so far as to say "need it", most of the time. I enjoy sex, a LOT, but the act of intercourse alone isn't typically enough to ensure orgasm for me.

I'm not sure about your second question; I've been married to the same man for a long time, and out of the dating pool for more than 20 years. To generalize though, I'd say that if a man doesn't find oral sex to be something he enjoys doing, he probably never will. I don't think that age has much to do with it.
Ok I buy that
Old 12-31-2007, 09:38 AM   #5
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Put me down for Loves It Lots. There are just so many nuances about it that make it wonderful, The look of pleasure the woman has on her face, the sounds she makes. The intimacy and the closeness.
Old 12-31-2007, 10:35 AM   #6
Ryan
Car Pay DM

Ryan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I love doing it to my girlfriend. She loves getting it.

I love getting it from my girlfriend. She loves doing it.
Old 12-31-2007, 10:38 AM   #7
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

I must be getting conservative in my old age - but what is with this post???

Honestly I think some of these posts are over the top. JMO. Am I the only one?
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 10:40 AM   #8
Ryan
Car Pay DM

Ryan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRyan is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I don't know if it's over the top, but it's probably kinda close. But I think this thread should be in the Fat Sexuality subforum, though.
Old 12-31-2007, 10:41 AM   #9
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

I enjoy it... I dont get very aroused... but when ever you hear your partner give little gasps and moans... and short screams, thats a pretty good turn on
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 10:44 AM   #10
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ok, put me down as loves it. My guy is awesome and I definitely appreciate it.

I also love giving as well. He seems to appreciate that too.

So Yeas all around.

In response to the over the top question...ummm no one asked for technique or pointers, or to post pictures so....nah, it's just fine.
Old 12-31-2007, 10:56 AM   #11
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapelhillmensch View Post
Women:

It's pretty damn nice, except for when the guy has no clue what he's doing (and is too proud to discuss it) or is giving what can only be described as a nominal attempt (thanks but no thanks). This seems to describe numerous single men that I have met.
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 10:59 AM   #12
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

its nice, ofc its nice! and my bf loves it, he likes the taste apparently, so we're all happy bunnies all round! yey!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 11:06 AM   #13
JMCGB

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I always give, and yes it does give me pleasure as well.

JMCGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 11:24 AM   #14
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post

It's no worse than many I've seen, most particularly when you stack it up against the "post nekkid pictures of yourself" and "men, it's your turn to post nekkid pictures of yourself" threads.
Old 12-31-2007, 11:33 AM   #15
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

I'm fixated on having my partner receive orgasm before I do and I perform oral nearly every time I have sex. I love it when a woman orgasms and her thighs shake while my head is still between her legs. It's heavenly
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 11:35 AM   #16
Foolish Fool

Foolish Fool can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFoolish Fool can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Question

Quote:
i was having this very conversation with this girl i'm seeing yesterday.

now, i've only done this for my first (and so far, only) girlfriend (steady girlfriend, not just someone i was "dating."), and i didn't like it much. of course, i was pressured into doing it and given ultimatums if i didn't. but aside from that, i just didn't like it, to be honest.

anyway, about the girl i'm seeing: should i buck up and at least TRY to give her what she wants (or needs)?
she says "if you try and it ends up you still don't like it, do you realize how that will make me feel?"

i r confuzed.
Foolish Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 11:38 AM   #17
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ummmmm receiving oral really does nothing for me.

Now giving?? THAT is another story.... LOVE giving.....
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 11:40 AM   #18
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post

Remember this is suppose to be a sex-positive forum.

"Erotic Weight Gain subforum: .... The forum is for positive contributions and participation. In other words, if you have nothing good to say about a topic, or constructive/related pro-topic conversation to add, then you should not be posting...."

I agree that this is better suited for the Sexuality sub-forum, but in this day and age, why is a man declaring his love of giving oral sex to a woman "over the top?"
Old 12-31-2007, 11:41 AM   #19
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This situation is NO different than a woman being forced to something she doesn't want to. If you don't want to... don't do it. AND, she shouldn't be forcing you to do anything. Period. If she can't respect your feelings... you two don't belong together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post

now, i've only done this for my first (and so far, only) girlfriend (steady girlfriend, not just someone i was "dating."), and i didn't like it much. of course, i was pressured into doing it and given ultimatums if i didn't. but aside from that, i just didn't like it, to be honest.

anyway, about the girl i'm seeing: should i buck up and at least TRY to give her what she wants (or needs)?
she says "if you try and it ends up you still don't like it, do you realize how that will make me feel?"

i r confuzed.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 11:49 AM   #20
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

i r confuzed.
When did "loving" to give oral sex become a prerequisite to performing it? She's putting a lot of pressure on you and unfairly expecting you to switch your preferences just because you're doing it to her. That's not right.

Speaking as a woman who has encountered this problem in men more times than anyone rightfully should, I think you should buck up because some things should be focused on her pleasure and you should get with that idea.

However, I also suggest that you be very honest about how you feel and that she needs to respect that as well. The two of you should ideally talk about what you could do to make the experience more pleasurable (or at least not unpleasant) for you. Address what you don't like about it specifically- is it the taste? Get a flavored oil or the like. It doesn't have to be a black or white situation where either you're not doing it and she's unhappy or you're just pretending you like it and you're unhappy (and she will be too, because trust me, we can tell). Good luck!
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 11:51 AM   #21
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

i r confuzed.
Oral is not the only way to stimulate those areas. It might be the most effective for most people, but there are other ways (fingers or toys, for the most part). So you should plan on finding a way to meet her needs, but that does not 100% mean oral.
Old 12-31-2007, 11:53 AM   #22
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
It's no worse than many I've seen, most particularly when you stack it up against the "post nekkid pictures of yourself" and "men, it's your turn to post nekkid pictures of yourself" threads.

Well that's kinda my point. What is with all these sex/sexual posts lately?

Like I said it's probably just me. I find myself less and less willing to post pics or post questions like this and I find myself unconfortable with posts like this too.

But the point is too that I never would have seen this post if it had been posted in the fat sexuality bord.

So - ignore me.
Old 12-31-2007, 11:55 AM   #23
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
Remember this is suppose to be a sex-positive forum.

"Erotic Weight Gain subforum: .... The forum is for positive contributions and participation. In other words, if you have nothing good to say about a topic, or constructive/related pro-topic conversation to add, then you should not be posting...."

I agree that this is better suited for the Sexuality sub-forum, but in this day and age, why is a man declaring his love of giving oral sex to a woman "over the top?"

But it was originally posted in the Lounge.

But it's been moved - so carry on.
Old 12-31-2007, 11:56 AM   #24
TraciJo67
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
This situation is NO different than a woman being forced to something she doesn't want to. If you don't want to... don't do it. AND, she shouldn't be forcing you to do anything. Period. If she can't respect your feelings... you two don't belong together.
I gotta disagree with you on this one, Vi ... though of course, we're in agreement on the issue of force being a no-no. But then, I can't really see force being involved in this particular kind of situation ... the logistics involved would be a bit of a nightmare. Heh.

I guess I'd flip the issue around and say, if the girlfriend has difficulty experiencing orgasm through intercourse alone (as most of us do), and other methods aren't satisfying her completely (fingers, toys, etc), how does she get her needs met? Are her feelings being respected? To be perfectly blunt, if I found myself dating someone who found oral sex distasteful (especially if that only applied to giving, not receiving), I'd be gone, baby, gone. And, yesterday. If not sooner.

At the same time, I do understand that it's just not everyone's cuppa ... for one reason or another, and unless it's a simple matter of learning to become proficient (i.e., not personal distaste, just the unease of inexperience), it probably never will be. Sucks to be the girl in that scenario. Well, unless she's like you, Vi
Old 12-31-2007, 12:17 PM   #25
Judge_Dre

Quote:

i r confuzed.
With that kind of attitude, you'll have a hard time getting an other girlfriend if things don't work out with your current one. Since you're really young and this is your first girlfriend, I'm guessing you're not very experienced. Just keep practicing and try new techniques. The learning experience can be really fun. I sometimes miss how it was having sex in high school and my early college years. Everything was so new to me that it became thrilling. Over time you may become an expert at oral. Trust me, watching a woman have a real orgasm is a beautiful sight. It makes it all worth it.