Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 08-16-2008, 11:02 AM   #276
buckykatt

buckykatt has said some nice things

I like to give oral to my wife because she loves it. Absolutely loves it, gets her so turned on she begs for intercourse. It brings her a lot of pleasure, so I like to give her that. Do I enjoy it? Not really. Doesn't do anything for me. But, I enjoy making her feel good.
buckykatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:44 AM   #277
mariac1966
Puppy Love

mariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckykatt View Post
I like to give oral to my wife because she loves it. Absolutely loves it, gets her so turned on she begs for intercourse. It brings her a lot of pleasure, so I like to give her that. Do I enjoy it? Not really. Doesn't do anything for me. But, I enjoy making her feel good.
What a good man you are!

The priceless gift of life is love,
For with the help of God above
Love can change the human race
And make this world a better placeó
For love dissolves all hate and fear
And makes our vision bright and clear
So we can see and rise above
Our pettiness on wings of love.
~ Helen Steiner Rice ~
mariac1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 01:29 PM   #278
buckykatt

buckykatt has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf View Post
So, you enjoy making her feel good, and that does something for you, right?

Gotta be careful with womens how you word things

True enough! :-) It's all about making your partner happy.
buckykatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:42 PM   #279
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf View Post
So, you enjoy making her feel good, and that does something for you, right?

Gotta be careful with womens how you word things
To transport your beloved to the apogee of sexual delight?

Why wouldn't that do something for you. Everything.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 06:11 PM   #280
Krazykush

Krazykush can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapelhillmensch View Post
Ola,

OK My Last day of the year post. I love performing oral sex on women. I live for it sexually. I like it better than sex sometimes in fact most of the time. I know being a very fat man that it probably has oral fixation written all over it,maybe so but,,,I guess what I am wondering is?

Do a lot of you guys still like it?
(From my social circle it is only about 45% do)

Is it something that gives you pleasure (men)?

If you don't why not?

Women:
I have found in my many years of enjoying this,that most women seem to really love it. Is this so or am I just assuming they do

Do you find the older a guy gets the more apt he is to do it?

Anyway just something I have been curious about. And I really think there are some wonderfully sexual people on here.

Happy New Year!!!!

Adios 2007
No, you're not assuming that we love it. Well, maybe I should speak for myself. It's one of my favorite past-times, both getting and giving...especially in the 69 position. I usually have multiple orgasms this way. The feeling is so intense for me that half the time, I try to scoot off my boyfriend's face but he takes his strong arms and clamps down on my hips as if to say, "Oh no, you're not going anywhere"...then he pulls me back on his face.

As for if whether a guy is more amped to give oral if he's older, it's hard for me to say. The oldest guy I've ever been with was 3 years older than me and my current boyfriend is about 2 years younger and I'd say they both enjoyed it about the same.
Krazykush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 12:10 AM   #281
SpecialK

SpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

*fans self*

After reading all 15 pages of this thread, I may need a cigarette! And I don't even smoke! Whew!

As for my own $0.02, I've been very fortunate in finding men who LOVE oral. Well, at least it would be fortunate if I found oral sex the be-all, end-all that most women find it to be. I used to not like it at all, but as the years have gone by, and as I keep finding men who LOVE it, and love BBWs, I've gotten more comfortable with receiving.

Being a BBW, I have a few hang ups about it. Or at least, did have these hang ups, even if not as much anymore. And who knows, maybe if I was smaller, I'd have the same hang ups, I dunno. First, I feel really exposed. And somehow oral sex seems more intimate than intercourse. I mean, the man's face is 'down there'! He can see/smell/taste/touch everything! Second, I'm always worried that I will taste or smell bad. Even though I have no problem tasting myself on my lover's lips.

I've never found it as easy to climax from oral sex (no wonder, what with all those hang ups, I suppose!) as I do from intercourse. But oral, with a few strategically placed fingers at the right moment.... well now!

The last oral experience I had, I loved how my partner gripped my hips/waist to prevent me from squirming away, and then blew lightly on my lips as I was coming down from my orgasm. (Sorry if this is too blunt!) That was sweet technique!

As for giving oral, I love it. It's a huge turn on for me! I especially love watching my partner's face as he watches me. That lusty, eyes-rolling-into-the-back-of-the-head thing?

69? No thanks. Like others have said, I like to concentrate on what I'm doing.
SpecialK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 12:26 PM   #282
collared Princess

collared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticedcollared Princess never has a post go unnoticed

I have to say that before I was with an F.A I really like it but so so self conscince that I couldnt enjoy it..see there are F.A's men who love your fat and there are guys who just are ok with bigger girls..all my life I have been with guys who just like bigger girls..now that I have an F.A it is a great thing..I think for feedees it all goes back to the oral thing and wanting to have something in your mouth......lol.....but love oral sex I do !!!!!
collared Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:29 PM   #283
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

Just finished reading this whole thread (whew)

I want to comment on the gentleman earlier on in the thread, the one who didn't like giving oral, and his first girlfriend had basically forced him into it, according to his story.

I can totally understand that. If I were to only go by the first girl that I had ever been with then I would certainly hate it too. Every woman is different, and sometimes it's not a pleasant experience. She was downright awful, the smell, the taste, it was all just way too strong and overpowering. I tried several times during our relationship, but it was just always too much.

However, much to my relief I found out she was the exception. Maybe that young man will discover much the same thing. Everybody else I've ever been with has been very pleasant down there.

Back to the topic, do I love giving? Love is probably too strong, I do like it a lot, especially when the woman is really into it. It's fun.

As for recieving, I've only ever been with one woman who really enjoyed giving, and that was pretty awesome. But everybody else has treated it like a chore for the most part, and if that's the attitude that my partner is gonna have then I would just rather skip it, it's not necessary for me.
JiminOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 08:06 AM   #284
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

[QUOTE=SpecialK;90008069? No thanks. Like others have said, I like to concentrate on what I'm doing.[/QUOTE]

I like 69 after I've gone down on her and made her come at least once. It's tough to get your fingers inside the girl's vagina in the 69 position, and that's an essential part of my technique.

Then, I love having her put her mouth on me, while she straddles my head and my face is buried between her legs.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:33 PM   #285
layla

layla can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslayla can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
No thanks. Like others have said, I like to concentrate on what I'm doing.

I have to say, I agree with this one. Concentrate... Heck I don't think I can remember my own name when i'm on the receiving end.

Live your life in such a way
That when your feet hit
The floor in the morning,
Satan shudders and says
Oh crap! She's awake!!!
layla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 05:31 PM   #286
hugesue

hugesue does more than just post hot picshugesue does more than just post hot picshugesue does more than just post hot pics
Default oral fixation

Wow. After reading most of the pages I am in need of some. I want to thank all of you bbw for sharing your experiences. I have never had it performed on me (due to many hangups mentioned by others) but now I am going to have to try it. I can't wait!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 06:15 PM   #287
layla

layla can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslayla can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugesue View Post
Wow. After reading most of the pages I am in need of some. I want to thank all of you bbw for sharing your experiences. I have never had it performed on me (due to many hangups mentioned by others) but now I am going to have to try it. I can't wait!!!
sue... i can totally understand that. for it it was a trusst thing the first time. letting go and allowing it to happen was a big deal for me. then it was like... OMG, what was i thinking! hehe

so go for it and have fun!

Live your life in such a way
That when your feet hit
The floor in the morning,
Satan shudders and says
Oh crap! She's awake!!!
layla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 06:21 PM   #288
hugesue

hugesue does more than just post hot picshugesue does more than just post hot picshugesue does more than just post hot pics
Default oral

once I find the right guy - it will be my top (or bottom) priority.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:19 PM   #289
SpecialK

SpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSpecialK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenbbwlvr View Post
I like 69 after I've gone down on her and made her come at least once. It's tough to get your fingers inside the girl's vagina in the 69 position, and that's an essential part of my technique.

Then, I love having her put her mouth on me, while she straddles my head and my face is buried between her legs.
While I've come along way, receiving oral sex-wise, I haven't come so far that I'll straddle a man's face. A guy I was with once tried to convince me and I think I lasted about 3 seconds before deciding that, nope, no way in hell was I gonna be able to be on top like that! Being on top of other body parts, hell yeah! Sitting on a man's face? Uh, no way! Those reservations I just can't shake.
SpecialK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:52 PM   #290
FatJim

FatJim has said some nice things

The sight,the smells ,the tactile sensations,the womens reaction.Its fantastic !! Whats not to like ?
FatJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:40 AM   #291
stevenbbwlvr

Default I especially love...

...giving head to women who squirt when they come.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:22 PM   #292
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board

I very much like giving and receiving
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 06:55 PM   #293
ssbbwuk

ssbbwuk can now change their title

I love going down on women....mmmm.
I love receiving too, whether by a man or woman, as long as they are good at it.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:10 AM   #294
whitewolfofsc
Admirer of SSBBW butts!

whitewolfofsc can now change their title

I love performing oral on women. I enjoy it and am happy with how she is going crazy from it. I also like squirters, when I come across one.
whitewolfofsc is offline   Reply With Quote