Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-01-2008, 02:46 AM   #1
heaven

heaven has said some nice things
Default bisexuality

So here is my question to all of you out there. It is a fact that being a bbw or ssbbw it seems imposible to be able to meet a true fa. But it can be acomplished. As part of being human we all have sexual needs it is just human nature. So for us women that are bbw's or ssbbw's and bisexual it is nearly imposible to find other bbw's or ssbbw's to date. Do any of you out there find the same thing or is it just me?
heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:17 PM   #2
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven View Post
So here is my question to all of you out there. It is a fact that being a bbw or ssbbw it seems imposible to be able to meet a true fa. But it can be acomplished. As part of being human we all have sexual needs it is just human nature. So for us women that are bbw's or ssbbw's and bisexual it is nearly imposible to find other bbw's or ssbbw's to date. Do any of you out there find the same thing or is it just me?

im in a relationship with a boy, but consider myself bisexual having been with more girls than boys. ive never had a problem finding one to date or have fun with! i always find it very easy to strike up a conversation with any i meet as i start to chat about clothes or will joke whose boobs are best!

obviously i havent done it for a while now im with my cutie (disclaimer lo
l!)

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:43 PM   #3
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't necessarily think it's harder...you might just need to change up where you're looking. I'm a lesbian, and while I normally don't/haven't date(d) women who are bbw, I think there are plenty lesbian/bisexual fat women.

My opinion might also come from the fact that I'm very gregarious and outgoing, so I don't have a problem approaching women I'm interested in...and they just so happened to be interested as well.

Just be yourself, get out there and be social...have some fun!
Old 01-03-2008, 10:39 AM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It might vary a lot, also, based on where you are, and how comfortable people are about being bi or lesbian. I would think that, in general, in bigger cities you'd find a more open community than in smaller towns, and of course some areas are probably more open than others. I have no ideas how it is out in Alberta these days, but at the least I'd think you might have more luck around the universities in Calgary or Edmonton than in a lot of other places.

For what it is worth, there are members of at least a couple of female couples on the board--a couple of the more open about it are Ashmama who already posted, and fatgirl33 who is a BBW in Toronto married to a SSBBW (you can see the list of her posts here: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...archid=1506300 )

So while it may not be easy, it is possible..... Best of luck on meeting your own sweety, of whichever gender!

And by the way, just out of curiosity, while you prefer big women, is that also your taste in men, or do you like difference there? (just curious, like learning about folks)

Regards,
-Ed
Old 11-22-2013, 08:50 AM   #5
Tiffany08

Tiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I myself am a bbw who finds SSBBW very cute would love to chat with you i also sent you a inbox message hope to chat soon!!
Tiffany08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:03 PM   #6
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm in a hetero relationship but I love playing with other women (fat and thin). I'm super shy to approach people though, especially friends who I'm afraid might not be into it. That would make for an awkward friendship. :P So that's what makes it difficult for me.

They're out there, though. Just gotta be confident and proactive, I think.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:11 PM   #7
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My room mate is bi. We are pretty close, but have never taken it past friends. Though I have been tempted a few times Onto the point, She is the only Bi BBW that I know, so I agree, they are rare.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:35 AM   #8
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't think bi BBW are particularly rare at all. I know there are plenty of them on this forum. It is just that BBW are somewhat rare and bisexuals are somewhat rare so there is a small overlap.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #9
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany08 View Post
I myself am a bbw who finds SSBBW very cute would love to chat with you i also sent you a inbox message hope to chat soon!!
You realise the original post was written nearly 6 years ago?! There's a LGBTQ board you might want to have a read of for more recent chat!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote