Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-02-2008, 07:39 PM   #1
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default "I'm a BBW and I like BHM, why is that such a bad thing Thread"

I'm under the impression that FFA's can only be thin/average women. Why is that?

I'm a bbw and I like BHM and chubby/husky guys. I think as a couple we look great. It's disheartening to hear how many BHM want only thin women. I'm not attracted to thin men. I guess i'm just as out of place as the way you're all coming across.

Bummer.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:49 PM   #2
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think BBW's liking BHM's is a very nice thing

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:01 PM   #3
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default i dont think so darling.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I'm under the impression that FFA's can only be thin/average women. Why is that?

I'm a bbw and I like BHM and chubby/husky guys. I think as a couple we look great. It's disheartening to hear how many BHM want only thin women. I'm not attracted to thin men. I guess i'm just as out of place as the way you're all coming across.

Bummer.
THERE are defenitely BHM in BOTH CAMPS here....there just happen to be some very petite FFA that post here and are vocal and post plenty of pics..but I do believe there are many very HOT BHM which I will not name..that are far more partial to BBW + or swing BOTH WAYS HAHAHA
Old 01-02-2008, 09:02 PM   #4
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I would be happy with any FFA who would love Me

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:15 PM   #5
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hey there, I'm the same as you. There just seems to have been an influx of what you've mentioned. Believe me there are all kinds of folks out there...

Here's a pic of me and my guy...he likes me the way I am and vice versa...just sayin'.

Remember variety is the spice of life, sometimes there's more garlic on the shelf than rosemary and sometimes rosemary takes over,and then oregano...ummm I dunno if any of that made a lick of sense.

yikes that makes me realize we need to take some new pictures.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:03 PM   #6
Koldun
On Timeout

Koldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKoldun can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I tend to like women of all shapes and sizes.
Koldun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:02 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just noting: happily married to a BBW (OK, she's barely a BBW these days, but I prefer to keep thinking of her that way). I wish she were an FFA--I would not spend nearly so much time being hungry

So yah, I think BBW-FFA are the cat's meow. However I'm glad that FFA come in all sizes.

Interestingly, this seems to become a more vocal issue on this board than on the more BBW/FA oriented ones. I think guys tend to be more definite about the body types that they prefer, or something.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:04 PM   #8
BeeBee

BeeBee can now change their title
Default Interesting....

I am about to marry a SSBBW and I am definitely not thin now. (300+) We seem to know what the other is thinking most of the time, even when we are apart, and are very compatible on everything that has come up. I don't dislike thin women either, a lot of things are easier to do with a thin girl, lol. We both like the challenges to intimacy and find that working them out can be more than half the fun, besides we both giggle a lot while trying... I think it is a matter of preference all the way around.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:38 PM   #9
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

I think part of the reason you see so many "where are the thin FFA" posts is due to the societal expectation that BHMs and BBWs will naturally pair off. (Note: I am NOT encouraging this idea, as it would screw up my sex life. Yeah, I'm selfish like that.)

There are plenty of BHM who're into BBWs, but I have a sneaking suspicion that they hang around primarily on the BBW boards, discounting their own weight-related issues in favor of having a larger "playing field", so to speak. (Law of averages, and all that--go to a board that's full of BBWs and you stand a better chance of finding a BBW into your BHMness.)

This board, I think, seems skewed toward smaller FFAs not because we're even necessarily the majority, but because we're more hesistant to post on the other boards (geared toward BBWs) for fear of being "out of place". I know I, personally, tend to veer away from the main boards most of the time. I don't feel like I have much to contribute there, I guess. *shrug*

So, long ramble aside: nothing wrong with being a BBW and an FFA. Just make sure you leave a couple for me, ok?
Old 01-03-2008, 12:40 PM   #10
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like big guys - I married one!!
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:55 PM   #11
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwannabeVERYfat View Post
I think BBW's liking BHM's is a very nice thing
I think so too, I adore BBW and SSBBW, myself.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:02 PM   #12
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laina View Post
I think part of the reason you see so many "where are the thin FFA" posts is due to the societal expectation that BHMs and BBWs will naturally pair off. (Note: I am NOT encouraging this idea, as it would screw up my sex life. Yeah, I'm selfish like that.)

There are plenty of BHM who're into BBWs, but I have a sneaking suspicion that they hang around primarily on the BBW boards, discounting their own weight-related issues in favor of having a larger "playing field", so to speak. (Law of averages, and all that--go to a board that's full of BBWs and you stand a better chance of finding a BBW into your BHMness.)

This board, I think, seems skewed toward smaller FFAs not because we're even necessarily the majority, but because we're more hesistant to post on the other boards (geared toward BBWs) for fear of being "out of place". I know I, personally, tend to veer away from the main boards most of the time. I don't feel like I have much to contribute there, I guess. *shrug*

So, long ramble aside: nothing wrong with being a BBW and an FFA. Just make sure you leave a couple for me, ok?
Laina's interpretation sounds pretty accurate
Old 01-03-2008, 01:06 PM   #13
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Laina's interpretation sounds pretty accurate
Side note: I totally betrayed my own point and just posted on one of the main boards--thus proving that their is no anti-thin force field around them.

Really, it's just a matter of posting where I feel like I'm contributing something. I don't like to offer opinions when I have no idea what the situation is like.

Either that or I'm single-handedly staging a thin-ffa takeover. Hmm. We need flags, or I'm afraid I won't be able to claim any new territory.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:11 PM   #14
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

That makes a lot of sense to me. I guess when I became a member I never really thought about the different relationships that much. I sort of assumed that most of the big guys would like most of the big girl's (in the perfect little world in my head) Haha.

Thanks!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:17 PM   #15
johnnytattoos
blah blah blah

johnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going onjohnnytattoos knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'm a BHM (at least that's the rumor)and I'm attracted to women of all sizes. If we are just talking physical attraction here....I love everything from the thinnest, petite ....to the biggest and squishy-ist. Sexiness has nothing to do with size. But for me...I need much more than a physical attraction...there are a lot of unattractive hot people out there.
johnnytattoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:13 PM   #16
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Eh, no one said that was a bad thing. It's just unfair to be pigeonholed as only liking BBWs because that's "all you can get." I don't believe just being fat means that suddenly you're only attracted to people your size. Fat people can love fat people as much as they want (as long as they sit on the other side of the booth lol), but I don't think it's entirely swung one way or the other. Plenty of BHMs who love BBWs.

You all know what I'm attracted to, but that doesnt' mean the whole world is.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 02:25 PM   #17
fatmac

fatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatmac can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default BHM into BBW

I am a bhm and happily married to a bbw for 20+ years. I think it like everything else. All about preference and honesty.
fatmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 03:20 PM   #18
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:

This board, I think, seems skewed toward smaller FFAs not because we're even necessarily the majority, but because we're more hesistant to post on the other boards (geared toward BBWs) for fear of being "out of place".
Thin chicks get all the love out there in the world (It's true. No sense in denying it) So it feels good that at least here on Dimensions us BBW's are the main draw.
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 03:58 PM   #19
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
Thin chicks get all the love out there in the world (It's true. No sense in denying it) So it feels good that at least here on Dimensions us BBW's are the main draw.
While I fully understand this, I think it's silly to jump on me over it. I didn't complain about it--I simply explained why THIS board has more thin women than the main boards.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:14 PM   #20
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
That makes a lot of sense to me. I guess when I became a member I never really thought about the different relationships that much. I sort of assumed that most of the big guys would like most of the big girl's (in the perfect little world in my head) Haha.

Thanks!
I think you'll find there are lots of adorable BHMs on this board (and the other boards) who are either exclusively into BBWs or swing "both ways", for lack of a better phrase.

Trust me, it balances out--there may be a rush toward thin FFAs one day, but you can rest assured that someone will be looking for BBW FFAs the next.

(And I promise, I'm not really staging a take-over. You'll have plenty to choose from! )
Old 01-03-2008, 04:48 PM   #21
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I think part of the reason you see so many "where are the thin FFA" posts is due to the societal expectation that BHMs and BBWs will naturally pair off.
I think Laina is right on this one. The BHM are also in an environment here at Dimensions where being attracted to BBW is expected, so men who are attracted to thinner women may feel the need to state the preference publicly, since here at Dims, it's going to be assumed a man likes BBW until otherwise stated. I personally, always assume any man at Dims prefers BBW until he states otherwise. It also seems to me that BHM that prefer BBW, or have a range of preference, post all over the boards more often than BHM who prefer only thin women and that can make this board seem skewed towards thin women at times. But I can think of at least a couple of our most active and (in my opinion) very important BHM contributors (OK, I'll single them out because I think they're great, edx and William) who are attracted to BBW. Not to mention our resident holy fat man Obesus(yeah, I'm kind of obsessed). And they are certainly not alone.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 05:39 PM   #22
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
While I fully understand this, I think it's silly to jump on me over it. I didn't complain about it--I simply explained why THIS board has more thin women than the main boards.
LOL - I didn't intend to jump on you, nor was I trying to imply that you were complaining. I just had a parallel comment to yours.
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:32 PM   #23
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna View Post
LOL - I didn't intend to jump on you, nor was I trying to imply that you were complaining. I just had a parallel comment to yours.
Fair enough, sorry! As I've said before, I post on the main boards sometimes...I just wait until it's something that I can afford to venture an opinion on.
Old 01-03-2008, 07:04 PM   #24
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi Laina

I work at a Community Action/Help Agency and the last 4 years I have been working in a department where all the staff and clients are males.

Well I will now be working several hours at the main facility and I remember what I was missing.

BBW co-workers with combinations of big butts, legs, torsos and lots of cleavage. It is great when a lady has a bigger butt than mine

William

Quote:
I think you'll find there are lots of adorable BHMs on this board (and the other boards) who are either exclusively into BBWs or swing "both ways", for lack of a better phrase.

Trust me, it balances out--there may be a rush toward thin FFAs one day, but you can rest assured that someone will be looking for BBW FFAs the next.

(And I promise, I'm not really staging a take-over. You'll have plenty to choose from! )
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:27 PM   #25
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

I'm a big guy, not real big----------'bout 290.

I love SSBBWs!!! I used to think that people of the same body type had to match up... Well this is not true, a good friend of mine loved fat girls and he was thin.