Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-07-2008, 09:49 AM   #51
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laina View Post

...I think I'm going back to lurking after this.
Don't you dare! Well, OK, you can if you really want to....but please don't! I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates your contributions.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:18 PM   #52
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ok I stumbled upon this thread and I had to throw in my two cents. Now, the bhm on this board who only like thin women thats cool because there are bbw who wouldnt look twice at a bhm. To me this defeats the purpose of a "fat movement" but thats just this girls opinion. I think when we scream we want to be accepted by society but dont accept the opposite sex in the same situation then we really arent ready for a movement.
Have you ever heard an african-american (I am very close to puking from political correctness) say they would never date another african-american because of the color of their skin? I have. It makes no sense. Think about it.
LisaInNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 04:52 AM   #53
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi Lisa

I agree, I am really turned off by Fat People who's attitude about Fat people of the other gender is barely better than society's. Why even criticize society if we are going to do the same thing?

I am not including people with moderate preferences, but people who like the Fat haters "shout out" their preferences, this also includes skinny people that say that they would never date a skinny person.

William

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaInNC View Post
Ok I stumbled upon this thread and I had to throw in my two cents. Now, the bhm on this board who only like thin women thats cool because there are bbw who wouldnt look twice at a bhm. To me this defeats the purpose of a "fat movement" but thats just this girls opinion. I think when we scream we want to be accepted by society but dont accept the opposite sex in the same situation then we really arent ready for a movement.
Have you ever heard an african-american (I am very close to puking from political correctness) say they would never date another african-american because of the color of their skin? I have. It makes no sense. Think about it.
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 03:08 PM   #54
Molly

Molly has said some nice things

Just thought I would share...

I like the fact that dimensions is just many voices coming together to talk. Even though many people have pictures on their avatars, I still find myself reading what they have to say before ever even caring to see what they look like. I love being able to read thought-provoking arguments and discussions without being persuaded by appearances.
If we were all in a room together talking, would we say things in a different way? Would we even talk to each other?

There are so many wonderful people who I am sure are just as gorgeous in real life as they are in text here. I find that it is nice to hear what the other teams have to say. And I like that there are many teams, but nobody wins or loses.
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 03:10 PM   #55
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly View Post
Just thought I would share...

I like the fact that dimensions is just many voices coming together to talk. Even though many people have pictures on their avatars, I still find myself reading what they have to say before ever even caring to see what they look like. I love being able to read thought-provoking arguments and discussions without being persuaded by appearances.
If we were all in a room together talking, would we say things in a different way? Would we even talk to each other?

There are so many wonderful people who I am sure are just as gorgeous in real life as they are in text here. I find that it is nice to hear what the other teams have to say. And I like that there are many teams, but nobody wins or loses.
Just by the way, there is an option, reachable from your control panel, to turn off avatars (also pictures in the threads). So should you ever want to set it up that you only see pictures when you go to them (look at someone's profile, click on the link for the picture), you can do so.

And yah, I like 'meeting' people through text first too.

-Ed
Old 01-09-2008, 02:54 PM   #56
Nerdzilla
Talk Nerdy to Me

Nerdzilla can now change their title

Hi, long time listener, first time caller...

Me, I prefer the less-than-skinny types but certainly don't discriminate since for me its all about the face and especially the eyes!
Old 01-09-2008, 02:59 PM   #57
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdzilla View Post
Hi, long time listener, first time caller...

Me, I prefer the less-than-skinny types but certainly don't discriminate since for me its all about the face and especially the eyes!
Welcome! You might want to go say hi also on the intro thread, at the top of the list--more people will see you there. And if you go digging farther into the archives you'll find some threads talking about BHMs and nerdism--you are far from alone!

Oh, and I chuckled at your sig--reminds me a lot of a friend of mine. (I never really got into reading Lovecraft or playing Call of Cthulu, but I can appreciate humorous references).

Anyway, I hope we hear a lot more from you and about you.

Regards;

-Ed
Old 01-09-2008, 07:11 PM   #58
beckyking

beckyking has said some nice things
Default yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I'm under the impression that FFA's can only be thin/average women. Why is that?

I'm a bbw and I like BHM and chubby/husky guys. I think as a couple we look great. It's disheartening to hear how many BHM want only thin women. I'm not attracted to thin men. I guess i'm just as out of place as the way you're all coming across.

Bummer.
YES!
I have the same question with you!
Old 01-10-2008, 10:04 AM   #59
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club
Default Fat on fat love

Fat on fat love is a beautiful thing. Since age 10, I always thought I was only interested in chubby to SSBBW sized women. I have since found that I can be attracted to skinny (= non-BBW) women, but only if they are FFA's! Their FFA-ness and their willingness to touch my fat body in a sensuous way allows me to appreciate them romantically. Thus I have recently expanded my "romantic possibility space" to include:
  • Any BBW
  • An FFA of any size
Is that broad-minded enough? (I certainly have broads on my mind! )
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 11:42 AM   #60
Ojiryojoji

Ojiryojoji can now change their title

When did this start? I honestly dont think i've ever seen a BHM that didnt want anything but a BBW.lol

Unless i've stumbled into Bizzaro World......again.
Ojiryojoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:36 PM   #61
Rounderly

Rounderly has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly View Post
I have recently expanded my "romantic possibility space" to include:
  • Any BBW
  • An FFA of any size
Is that broad-minded enough?
YES...I am exactly the same way. As long as someone is fat and both people like it that way, it doesn't really matter to me who the fat one is (although BOTH is an intriguing possibility that I hope to experience soon!).
Rounderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:24 AM   #62
asterix

asterix has said some nice things
Default BBWs and BHMs

When I met my wife she was a BBW and I was an FA. Two years into our relationship we had an honest discussion about weight. We admitted to each other we preferred to be fatter then we were then. A year later I was a BHM dating an SSBBW. Thirty years later I am still married to my SSBBW and I guess, at 330 lbs., I am an SSBHM.

Relax and don't look for your BHM so hard, He might be waiting for you to notice he is standing next to you.
asterix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 02:56 PM   #63
stefanie

stefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by asterix View Post
Relax and don't look for your BHM so hard, He might be waiting for you to notice he is standing next to you.
Good point. My husband and I have gotten a lot larger since we have been married (over two decades now.) It just takes some time, but often nature does the work... ; )
stefanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 06:51 PM   #64
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Don't you dare! Well, OK, you can if you really want to....but please don't! I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates your contributions.
I guess technically I'm not lurking--I'm more falling off the face of the planet because work gets crazy. But I'm back for the time being. Forgive me?
Old 01-12-2008, 10:37 PM   #65
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I really appreciate everyone's addition to this thread.

Thanks!

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:09 AM   #66
Ang3L

Ang3L has said some nice things

I'm a BBW who likes BHMs its defiantly not a bad thing. If anyone doesn't like it thats their problem.
Ang3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:06 PM   #67
Aurora1
curioser and curiouser

Aurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this boardAurora1 carries a lot of weight on this board

Technically...you could say that I am a BBW who likes BHM. The truth is I have always been attracted to larger men, I've never been attracted to what some people see as "scrawny" guys. Even if I lost weight and wasn't a BBW anymore I would still be attracted to larger guys because it's just my preference and that doesn't change even if my own size changed.

It's also not just about size. There's so much more about someone that attracts me to them other than their size. However, I usually know if there is a basic physical attraction before a guy even opens his mouth. lol I think that's the same with everyone though. The chemistry is there or it isn't...regardless of size. I have just always felt the chemistry was there for me with bigger guys....doesn't need to be all muscle, doesn't need to be all fat..just the perfect combination of both makes me melt. LOL
Old 01-14-2008, 09:21 AM   #68
stefanie

stefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laina View Post
I guess technically I'm not lurking--I'm more falling off the face of the planet because work gets crazy. But I'm back for the time being. Forgive me?
I haven't been around very long, but I for one find your posts interesting. Hope work lets up a bit for you soon.

Aurora1, that's my experience, too - there's just a "chemistry" with some people that's almost magical.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:17 PM   #69
T_Devil
A Happy Disaster

T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!T_Devil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Interesting topic, it just kind of caught my eye.
I'm 6ft 2in tall guy and I weigh in at just at 400 lbs. I totally love BBW (ask anyone who knows me, they'll tell you). I'm open about it mainly because I like not having to live in a lie. I'm also married to a great BBW as well. She makes me happier than I ever thought I could be.

To the topic at hand, I've never met an FFA in real life. I guess that's how a lot of BBW feel about FA's. I do know they exist, but probobly not in my town. I don't think it would have changed my preferance in women had I met one early on as I was always more into bigger girls, but that's not to say I wouldn't have ever dated a skinny girl. Girls are girls, and I like girls... well, most of them. There are a few harpies out in the world, but that is more of a personality disorder than anything.

I think any person that has a preferance for a person of size ought to be up front about it. Don't feel out of place. I think it really is awesome that there are skinny girls that activly seek out fat guys. That makes me happy and it satisfies my sense of proportion in a social sense. Plenty of skinny guys go for BBW and plenty of BBW Go for Skinny guys, so why not have it the other way around as well?

As for me, I'm a fat-on-fat kind of guy. That's just how I roll. But, in the great lovefest that life can sometimes be, Skinny people are invited to the orgy in my mind as well.

Best example I can think of is Last year at the Bash at the Flamingo, when the bashers took over the topless sunbathing pool. There were a few skinny chicks amongst the sea of flesh and they were having a good time. I think it was because they didn't feel a need to be competitive and catty and just decided to enjoy themselves amongst fat people who were having fun themselves. It was that day I got to see skinny chicks having fun with fat people. Up until then, I had always thought skinny chicks just kind of secretly loathed fat people, but then I saw that that just wasn't the case.

So I don't have a problem with skinny-on-fat or fat-on-skinny. It's just fine with me because it doesn't change who I am. I think we should all get along.
Old 01-15-2008, 11:15 AM   #70
stefanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Devil View Post
As for me, I'm a fat-on-fat kind of guy. That's just how I roll.
LOLOL, good pun! I just figured out what "rep" is and how to wield it, and you got some for that remark.
Old 11-06-2011, 12:10 AM   #71
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default From The Other Side...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I'm under the impression that FFA's can only be thin/average women. Why is that?

I'm a bbw and I like BHM and chubby/husky guys. I think as a couple we look great. It's disheartening to hear how many BHM want only thin women. I'm not attracted to thin men. I guess i'm just as out of place as the way you're all coming across.

Bummer.
Cool, Surly, from the male side, as a BHM who adores BBW/SSBBW, I feel exactly the same way!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:32 AM   #72
appleleafer

appleleafer can now change their title

Rise, old thread, rise and live again!!

appleleafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:05 AM   #73
savethemurlocs11
Cuntmuffin

savethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot picssavethemurlocs11 does more than just post hot pics

I'm a bbw who hasn't dated a man under 300 pounds in the past 4 or so od years XD
savethemurlocs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:51 PM   #74
BHMforBBW

BHMforBBW has said some nice things
Default Physical Attribute Preferences

Well, I think everyone understands that real people relate to real people: which means everything about the person that defines them: looks, personality, intellect, sense of humor, selflessness, generosity, kindness, etc.

As it relates to this topic, I'd like to simply respond with respect to PHYSICAL preferences.

I'm a BHM - 6' and 325 lbs. I unabashedly am attracted to super busty bbws / ssbbws who are also FFAs.

It is what it is, and I can't help myself!

That said, for any real interaction to take place, she and I obviously need to have synergy and chemistry on all of the other attributes, some of which I list above.

I don't believe this makes me shallow, or discriminatory. I have also had wonderful relationships with women who don't fit my preferred physical ideal. I think as human beings we all like what we like, and seek it out with respect to exercising our preferences. That said, serendipity sometimes comes into play and occasionally - can broaden our horizons.

I still prefer bigger, softer, more voluptuous gals though! lol
Old 11-10-2011, 04:21 PM   #75
KevinW91

KevinW91 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKevinW91 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like both bigger girls and skinny girls. Each has their own merits. But any girl who finds me attractive is okay in my book.
KevinW91 is offline   Reply With Quote