Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-02-2009, 12:45 AM   #51
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
When you walk into a restaurant and the staff fight over who's section you'll be in, anticipating a big meal hence big tip.
Sadly, most restaurants seem to be fonder of relaxation than of tips; a friend of mine always tipped well because whoever served him usually wound up on the low end of the totem pole and was ordered to do it. (The big tip was to change their minds for the future.)
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:15 AM   #52
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
I love you FFA's, that is the cutest thing ever!!
Heheee I'm so excitable
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:31 AM   #53
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Sadly, most restaurants seem to be fonder of relaxation than of tips; a friend of mine always tipped well because whoever served him usually wound up on the low end of the totem pole and was ordered to do it. (The big tip was to change their minds for the future.)
Yeah, I like to tip well too, especially if I go somewhere a lot. I wonder if fat people, more often than not, tip better than thin people?

Here's one that happened to me over the weekend: when your friends use you to block the cold wind blowing. Granted, I'm not a BHM, but I play one on TV.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:02 AM   #54
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
when your friends use you to block the cold wind blowing.
I'm very familiar with this tactic.
.·:* .·:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:05 AM   #55
Karebehr

Karebehr can now change their title
Talking This is ME!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy View Post
When you measure more around than tall.
It is as far to walk around me as over me......lol 5'8" (68") up.....68" around
Karebehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:12 PM   #56
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Here's one that happened to me over the weekend: when your friends use you to block the cold wind blowing. Granted, I'm not a BHM, but I play one on TV.
Been there, done that - was a bit shocked at the time by the guy who claimed the wind-block space, but what the hey, the black leather jacket I was wearing at the time did block the wind...
Old 03-03-2009, 12:14 PM   #57
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karebehr View Post
It is as far to walk around me as over me......lol 5'8" (68") up.....68" around
In college, I had a friend whose favourite quip was, "There's no getting around Jim - or at least, it's a very long walk."
Old 03-03-2009, 03:52 PM   #58
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Here's one that happened to me over the weekend: when your friends use you to block the cold wind blowing.
That's me right there. I have a friend who's about 115 lbs. and has a circulation problem, so she's always cold. Luckily she has me to warm her up. I'll hold her hand (apparently my hands are always nice and warm, no matter the temp) and I'll protect her from the wind.

pretty useful, aint I?
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:44 AM   #59
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

ClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You know you're a BHM when....

You stop using milk on your cereal, in favor of half and half

You stop eating candy bars and start eating blocks of cheese (ok maybe in addition to)

You wear your shoes out on the side and not the bottom

Those funny looking banana seat bicycles you used to laugh at actually sound like a great idea now

Eating a giant dinner is working out

You get the quad-stacker at Burger King AND a couple of other sandwiches "just in case"

You plan out multiple things to do each time you get up, so you don't have to get up as much lol.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:11 PM   #60
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

A horse looks at you and goes "NOOOOOOOOOO WAY"
Old 03-06-2009, 12:16 PM   #61
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I don't know if this thread is meant to be funny but its totally tickling me..
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:32 PM   #62
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When you try to put a pen in your breast pocket, and it just won't slide in all the way.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:21 AM   #63
Archangel_257

Archangel_257 can now change their title

Okay I gotta add one that happened to me. I was on a mission trip one summer when I was about 15/16 and we stayed in a local high school. Well there was a bad storm and the tornado sirens went off. They made us all sit in the hall and I had three girls hugging me because they said "you won't blow away." I felt manly and protective.

Another time you know you're a BHM is when you and your friends are trying to get through a crowd of people and they always make you be the lead "blocker"

Also, in college these last few years I was not always the party favorite, but I was frequently the favorite for walking home because 1. I'm usually the soberest because it takes too long to get me drunk 2.Girls know that no one will ***k with them when a nearly 6ft 330 (now 315!) dood is walking with them.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." --Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Archangel_257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:37 AM   #64
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

budget airline seats can be a tight squeeze
warwagon86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:07 PM   #65
Lavasse

Lavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLavasse can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

People start rubbing your belly for luck!!!
Old 03-08-2009, 10:04 PM   #66
WillSpark
King Of The Robo-Sluts

WillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWillSpark is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You hear someone on the street say "Dayuuum! Check out that ass!" And when you look, they hastily turn away from you.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:10 PM   #67
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When you need a car stereo with a remote cause the controls are just out of reach when mounted in the dash.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:11 AM   #68
Tychondarova
Incredible Expanding Boy!

Tychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You know you're a BHM when...

You have to hold your belly in with your hands to see the numbers on the scale.

Your smaller friends use you as a pillow.

You habitually rest plates of food on your belly while you eat.

You inquisitively ask Burger King how many patties they can put on a single burger.

Your young sister asks why you have boobs like your girlfriend.

-Ty

In a world fraught with disturbingly malnourished stick figure women whose heads look entirely too large for their bodies, we should all thank a higher power for this wondeful site.
Tychondarova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:20 PM   #69
fat hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel_257 View Post
Another time you know you're a BHM is when you and your friends are trying to get through a crowd of people and they always make you be the lead "blocker"
Yeah, been there, done that.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:01 PM   #70
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

• You stop using your hands to open doors made to just push open.
  • you do push ups and your face is a good 8-10" from the ground but your belly is on the floor.
  • your girlfriend has to increase her flexibility so she can arch her back enough to kiss you when she is standing with her back to you.
  • your girl starts putting her hands under your belly flap to keep warm.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:21 AM   #71
fat hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
When you try to put a pen in your breast pocket, and it just won't slide in all the way.

Or it does, but the shirt now has this bizarre straight flat part on one side, and a curved flowing part on the other side....
Old 03-10-2009, 06:24 AM   #72
fat hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I don't know if this thread is meant to be funny but its totally tickling me..
Oh, it's meant to be funny - one of the things BHMs are supposed to have is a good sense of humour, and if you can't laugh at yourself and your own life, it's pretty grim....
Old 03-10-2009, 06:49 AM   #73
ClockworkOrange
A Voice from Catland

ClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesClockworkOrange can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

you know you're a BHM when....

your belly is also a food tray

you can do push-ups with no hands at all

you have a favorite seat at your favorite buffet that just happens to be right next to the dessert bar

you go to the movies and end up back at the concession stand before the end of the previews

your couch has bucket seats

you call your loved one in for a hug or a kiss, often to direct them towards the remote across the room to hand you "while they're around" or perhaps to bring you a beverage "on their way" lol

the thought of you jumping scares your friends

your cat snubs you because you have no lap for him to sleep on
Old 03-10-2009, 07:00 AM   #74
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

lol.wow.ok
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:20 AM   #75
bigrugbybloke

bigrugbybloke can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
  • You stop using your hands to open doors made to just push open.
  • you do push ups and your face is a good 8-10" from the ground but your belly is on the floor.
  • your girlfriend has to increase her flexibility so she can arch her back enough to kiss you when she is standing with her back to you.
  • your girl starts putting her hands under your belly flap to keep warm.

number 2 puts me wel and truely into bhm category
bigrugbybloke is offline   Reply With Quote