Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-28-2011, 06:43 AM   #176
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You know you're a SSBHM when you can't stop Chickenlegs humping your leg.
Old 05-28-2011, 07:20 AM   #177
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Rep Magnet

You know you're an SSBHM when a famous FFA Reps you for a ChiaKini pic! (ChiaGrin!)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:05 AM   #178
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
You know you're a SSBHM when you can't stop Chickenlegs humping your leg.
ROFL, how did I miss that! So True, So True!

However the truth is it only seems like she is humping your leg but really it's the only part of your body small enough for her to straddle so she can fondle/perv on your ass and legs!
Old 05-28-2011, 04:52 PM   #179
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
ROFL, how did I miss that! So True, So True!

However the truth is it only seems like she is humping your leg but really it's the only part of your body small enough for her to straddle so she can fondle/perv on your ass and legs!
Hey now, I may not be quite long legged enough to straddle a BHM's hips, but I'll sure as hell try! And have some fun in the process!
Old 05-29-2011, 12:20 AM   #180
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbigfellas View Post
Hey now, I may not be quite long legged enough to straddle a BHM's hips, but I'll sure as hell try! And have some fun in the process!
It's all about being flexible enough to do the splits, and agile enough to stay balanced. So I hear. My legs are loooong.
Old 05-29-2011, 02:59 PM   #181
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbigfellas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
It's all about being flexible enough to do the splits, and agile enough to stay balanced. So I hear. My legs are loooong.

With my 60" hips and a 74" belly I think the answer is a little bit of both feats...and damn that's hot!
Old 05-30-2011, 03:22 AM   #182
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
With my 60" hips and a 74" belly I think the answer is a little bit of both feats...and damn that's hot!
You just need to find yourself an ffa who is also a gymnast. You'd be set.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:02 AM   #183
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
You just need to find yourself an ffa who is also a gymnast. You'd be set.
A gymnast and a tailor(ess). She can be like "OMFG MEASUREMENTS" and somersault onto you.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:28 AM   #184
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

"If you've ever been used as dead weight for a truck that can't get traction."

How
about when you're encouraging the other fat boys on the bus to join you in the back, so the bus has enough traction to get up the icy hill? (Our city has folding or articulated buses that have problems in the snow if there's not enough weight in the far back section..... bus drivers regularly ask passengers to crowd to the back when they lose traction - but BHMs can take pre-emptive action!)
Old 02-13-2016, 05:04 PM   #185
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

When every time you step into an elevator and everyone's eyes instantly go to the "Maximum Capacity" sign.
Old 02-13-2016, 06:33 PM   #186
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
When every time you step into an elevator and everyone's eyes instantly go to the "Maximum Capacity" sign.
Haha... My eyes go there when I step on an elevator.
Old 09-06-2016, 05:52 AM   #187
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

They need a second scale to weigh you.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:03 AM   #188
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
They need a second scale to weigh you.
Pretty much every doctor's office in the states has one of those thousand pound max scale in them these days! You just have to go to the special scale room when you max out the one in their office. Did this really happen to you? One foot on each scale?
Old 09-06-2016, 06:04 AM   #189
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
Pretty much every doctor's office in the states has one of those thousand pound max scale in them these days! You just have to go to the special scale room when you max out the one in their office. Did this really happen to you? One foot on each scale?
Twice now. ... i just changed doctors.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:11 AM   #190
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

The collosus of Scotland.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gallery-1452202029-colossus-of-rhodes-project.jpg (53.8 KB, 103 views)
Old 09-06-2016, 06:24 AM   #191
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Someone beat me to that title...
Old 09-06-2016, 10:36 AM   #192
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
Someone beat me to that title...
What a view those guys underneath him must be getting!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 03:19 PM   #193
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
What a view those guys underneath him must be getting!
it can't be pretty... he just passed a windmill...
Old 09-07-2016, 12:02 PM   #194
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ic to find his more funny as my hubby is forced to wear a kilt to a friend's wedding
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 02:26 PM   #195
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Ic to find his more funny as my hubby is forced to wear a kilt to a friend's wedding
Fat guys can look excellent in kilts: http://www.xmarksthescot.com/forum/f...uy-kilt-84182/
Old 09-07-2016, 02:43 PM   #196
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
Fat guys can look excellent in kilts: http://www.xmarksthescot.com/forum/f...uy-kilt-84182/
Indeed! Almost all BBWs look better in dresses/skirts than in pants - so why shouldn't BHMs???

The flow and drape of the material of a dress/skirt/kilt, the more varied options of fitting and fasting it at the most becoming point of the body just do more for the abundant body than those fussy pants with the complicated fit fo.

Actually it takes a big guy to pull off a robe well. I live near a Saudi overseas academy - and we see lots of men in the traditional white thawb (looks like the Arab cousin of a 19th century night dress) around here, many of them really massive and perfectly globular. They look fabulous in these robes, very majestic and imposing, but perfectly relaxed.
The skinny guys in contrast look like hospital patients or sheets hung out to dry - doesn't do anything for them.

So - SS/BHMs - rock the robes!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 03:44 PM   #197
NOLAman

NOLAman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNOLAman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default When?

Good topic! I've told some of my story here before, but here is is again in summary:
I was married in my 50s to a high school sweetheart after being widowed. She is of italian heritage, a great cook, and a bit of an unacknowledged FA. I am about 6'1", and weighed about 180lbs when we got married almost 5 years ago. I then had an athletic build that hadn't changed really since college. My wife encouraged me to enjoy her terrific cooking, which I did, and gained 15lbs or so in the first few months.

She continued to encourage me, often rubbing my belly and telling me that all the men in her family were big, and that she liked "a little extra" on her guy. I soon got up to 200lbs, and became conflicted about it when my doctor advised me to lose weight. I tried to lose some, found it very difficult, got frustrated, and ended up gaining a little more.

I guess I first started to accept "BHM" status (although I didn't know what that meant at the time) when we were shopping together a couple of years ago, and we came on a mannequin modeling men's briefs. I was looking at it when she whispered to me, "You know, fat men look better in boxers." (I then bought 3 pairs of boxers and we had a great night, BTW!)

Now I'm about 235 or so, and seem to be leveling off. As you might guess, I've got an entirely new wardrobe, having gone from a waist of 32" to almost 42", and a a suit size of 40L to about 46M. At 200, I was more barrel-chested. Now my belly has surpassed my chest (and I've developed small man boobs, which my wife seems to love) so I've accepted the fact that I'm a BHM, LOL!
NOLAman is offline   Reply With Quote