Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-02-2006, 04:26 PM   #1
insomniac
On Timeout

insomniac has said some nice things
Default Mariah Carey

ok, i know she is by no means, fat, not even barely plump. But this is the fantasy board and i found this recent picture of her on a german television show.
That is clearly some cottege cheese forming and she is NOT airbrush as is typical per her CD covers. Oh what could be if only she just gave in and let loose.
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 04:12 PM   #2
fanofdimensions

fanofdimensions can now change their title
Default she is cuter with a little extra

she's always been cute to me, I think a little extra padding on her really enhances her beauty.

beyonce knowles is another curvy (but not fat) woman I just adore....she has said though she's a fat woman in a thin woman's body and often says one day she's gonna let it go and get nice and fat someday.....
fanofdimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 04:42 PM   #3
Satsurou

Satsurou has said some nice things

Um... I guess something's wrong with the pic. Unless Mariah appeared in that show with the shape of a little X in the middle of a white square LOL

Seriously, I can't see the pic, dunno why
Old 02-03-2006, 09:41 PM   #4
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Lightbulb

Mariah Carey is also a fat woman in a thin woman's body and the fat woman has struggled to get out for quite some time. I remember a few years ago Mariah let herself go and showed up for one of the music awards ceremonies with a 25 pound weight gain at least. She had pantie hip bulge, a belly pouch and everything seen clearly through her dress which probably fit her well when she bought it. Mariah stiffly and impatiently acknowledged her weight gain with Joan Rivers in a red carpet interview and Joan was completely polite about it till Mariah left. I admit when I first saw the segment I almost didn't recognize her right away. It was Mariah's interview that inspired Camryn Manheim to threaten Joan and Melissa on camera if they made any comments about her weight. I'm sure Mariah must go to extremes to keep her weight down.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 01:51 AM   #5
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
Mariah Carey is also a fat woman in a thin woman's body and the fat woman has struggled to get out for quite some time...I'm sure Mariah must go to extremes to keep her weight down.
She was on Cribs once or some similar show. She showed the exercise room, but said it was for people who came over and that she hated to exercise and didn't know how any of it worked. But I get the feeling she makes up for it by depriving herself when it comes to food. When she showed the rec room with its own kitchen she said something about all her guests being able to cook and eat pizza in front of the home theatre while she resigned herself to chewing on ice.
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 10:48 AM   #6
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default New Year's After Dick Clark

My wife said Oooh she got fat! A little curvier than J.Lo certainly. What was the quote from Chris Rock or whomever saying that the Black part of Mariah's heritage shows up in the booty...?
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:08 PM   #7
insomniac
On Timeout

insomniac has said some nice things
Default click on this link

here are some of the "thicker" Mariah in a bikini. Granted i realize there is much more she should gain, but its the silver lining in the cloud.

http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php?p=1622
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:48 AM   #8
400lbs

400lbs has said some nice things

yum, nice hints of cellulite. i guess i can only fantasise, but a two hundred pound gain would be spectacular. or even 300..
400lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:53 AM   #9
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac View Post
ok, i know she is by no means, fat, not even barely plump. But this is the fantasy board and i found this recent picture of her on a german television show.[That is clearly some cottege cheese forming and she is NOT airbrush as is typical per her CD covers. Oh what could be if only she just gave in and let loose.
is it?!? no one told me!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:52 PM   #10
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac View Post
here are some of the "thicker" Mariah in a bikini. Granted i realize there is much more she should gain, but its the silver lining in the cloud.

http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php?p=1622
I realize I'm responding to an old post, but I have one request -- if you're going to post links to blogs containing pictures, maybe copy the pictures and post them instead if the commentary is as vile and misogynistic as the above.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote